Options

Another mad gunman on the loose - Shooting at Wisconsin Sikh temple (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So some people think if you have a turbin on your head you are more muslim, you look more muslim.
    What in God's name are you on about? Do you realise how ignorant you come across as sometimes?

Back on topic, when are the US going to have a serious look at their laws on buying and possessing firearms? Shit like this is just going to keep happening.
  • Options
    kulmarkulmar Posts: 1,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    He wasn't taking a dig at anyone and it was a spelling mstake.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=60161153&postcount=10

Lain Andrews is a wum who regularly posts bigoted views besides I'm gonna get the ban now so it's too late to edit .. Oh well never mind:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    America seems to breed a lot of terrorists. Or are only Muslims allowed to be terrorists?
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are these cowards only able to open fire on unarmed people?
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gallox wrote: »
    something as clear as 'the right to bare arms' is going to be easy to do away with.

I don't think that right will ever be taken away. If you take away their right to bare arms, what next? Forcing them to cover their hair? Their faces? I don't think they'll stand for being forced to cover any of their body parts.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just posted in the other thread about this but I'll say it again: when are the US going to have a serious look at their laws on buying and possessing firearms? Shit like this is just going to keep happening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody terrorists.
  • Options
    jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    superboy wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that's what happens when you have ridiculous gun laws - how many deaths is it going to take to get the idiots to realise?

Realistically though what stops them from getting a gun illegally, if there was gun restrictions ? You don't just decide start shooting people like this, it involves planning.

Even if the USA decided to start gun restrictions, I doubt much would change with the amount guns currently in homes, It would be near impossible to to get every person to surrender there weapons as these people have the mentality they safer with gun.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody terrorists.

Think its another nut case lose in the usa
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kulmar wrote: »
    Lain Andrews is a wum who regularly posts bigoted views besides I'm gonna get the ban now so it's too late to edit .. Oh well never mind:rolleyes:

It wasn't his post you quoted though. Was it this one?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=60160801&postcount=3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    Think its another nut case lose in the usa

If it were a Muslim nutcase they would be called a terrorist.
  • Options
    roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Just posted in the other thread about this but I'll say it again: when are the US going to have a serious look at their laws on buying and possessing firearms? Shit like this is just going to keep happening.

It seems every time there is a mass killings in america, american buy even more guns, now how many of these are truly sane, one day they may become insane, and they have the fire power in the house to kill other american

Would it take a massacre like Dunblane to change the law on fire arms
  • Options
    kulmarkulmar Posts: 1,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What for? Sex? You dirty dawg.

Yeh bitch
  • Options
    lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    It wasn't his post you quoted though. Was it this one?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=60160801&postcount=3

Yes it was that one.
  • Options
    archiverarchiver Posts: 13,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good riddance. Anyone who resorts to that sort of name calling, based on their presumption a typo was malicious, has no place on a public forum.
  • Options
    CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    [Horatio Caine]

I guess the suspect just wanted to.......Sikh & destroy. *dons shades*

[/Horatio Caine]
  • Options
    jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do these cowards only open fire on unarmed people?
  • Options
    archiverarchiver Posts: 13,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    Why do these cowards only open fire on unarmed people?
    No explanation could mitigate the unjustifiable. Sikhism is one of the better religions and I sincerely hope it helps with their loss.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody murdering lunatic.
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    It seems every time there is a mass killings in america, american buy even more guns, now how many of these are truly sane, one day they may become insane, and they have the fire power in the house to kill other american

they have had a lot of shooting like dunblane but they will not change there gun laws
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just watching the news conference. The gunman (or a gunman) is dead. It being a temple, there was a religious service going on. Seven dead, 3 injured. Those are the figures so far.

How anyone can commit an act like this is beyond me. To do it at a place of worship is horrific, too.

Police are calling it a "Domestic terror incident" - in other words, not a terrorist from outside the US.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    GlengavelGlengavel Posts: 1,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No.

If I remember correctly, their attitude was that if the teachers had carried guns, it never would have happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh bitch

Just make sure you use protection....you never know what you can catch off random guys in alleyways.
  • Options
    culturemancultureman Posts: 11,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What befalls the US with these shootings is in the final analysis self-inflicted; it comes from within the society not from without.

They have the power - but not the will - to do something about it. Until or unless they aquire that will, the needless slaughter will continue.

The omens do not look good.