Spice Girls Live on BBC1 from the DWTS TV Studios in LA!

La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
Forum Member
✭✭
Live on CIN this evening on BBC1, the Spice Girls were just interviewed by Terry & Fern, whilst sitting in the Judge's chairs in the DWTS studios from Los Angeles. There was a live audience there aswell. There'll be performing live later, so tune in. :)

IMO Mel is the only one who still looks normal, well, I'd include Emma too. The others all look weird and so fake, especially VB, and Gerri just looks old. :eek:

Mel must be struggling to juggle 2 big things atm, aswell as her family, so hope her dancing with Maks doesn't suffer in the semi-final. :(

Comments

• La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disappointingly, they mimed, all dressed in black. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh, just seen a Hotel Babylon/Fawlty Towers sketch with Mel's ex the hunky Max Beesley. *swoon* :cool: :o
    CIN is rocking tonight, save for the sound probs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just did their 2nd number - miming to "Stop" - wearing blue & white sailor/air stewardess type costumes, all a bit different. Mel still looks the prettiest by far.

Accompanied by a large group of hip hop dancing men, spinning on their heads etc. very lively, on the DWTS floor, alot of screaming, clapping girls in the audience, didn't see Maks, or any other DWTS pros. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Oh drat!! missed it. I didnt know they were going to be on again!:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The BBC channel on YT uploaded the first performance, they might have put the second one up too.

EDIT:...it's not there. It was definitely there earlier (when I went to check out the Doctor Who upload) but it's gone now :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donny O just popped up with a message too. :)
    Must've been filmed when he was on Tour here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    During Stop! I half expected the male DWTS pros to rock up and do a bit of camp boyband dancing behind the girls.
    Looks like it's just the SCD pros that they get to do that! :D
    Or maybe they just didn't like the sailor boy outifts....
  • c4kc4k Posts: 6,015
    Forum Member
    I'm very disappointed in the SG's I'm hoping they ditch that act and sing live on tour, or I want my 125 quid back!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    During Stop! I half expected the male DWTS pros to rock up and do a bit of camp boyband dancing behind the girls.
    Looks like it's just the SCD pros that they get to do that! :D
    Or maybe they just didn't like the sailor boy outifts....

LOL! That's what I was hoping, and why I got excited when I saw they were in the DWTS studios. :D

Um, have they got any camp dancers on the DWTS line-up though? Somehow they all seem way butch, even the *pretty boys* like Derek don't leave you in any doubt. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    c4k wrote: »
    I'm very disappointed in the SG's I'm hoping they ditch that act and sing live on tour, or I want my 125 quid back!!

:eek: Was there ever a serious hope? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    c4k wrote: »

Apparently, they will be singing live on tour. There's a news story on it somewhere on DS, don't have a link to hand right now.
  • c4kc4k Posts: 6,015
    Forum Member
    La Rhumba wrote: »
    :eek: Was there ever a serious hope? :o

Yes, the others are great, the only one I perceive to be a terrible live singer is VB:o (not meant to be derogatory in the slightest)