Emmerdaily - 24/09/14: Limited coverage

Comments

• star89star89 Posts: 24,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    Star *doffs hat* :D

Not impressed with you calling Declan pathetic! (Just seen in SULLA's multi-quote ;-):p) You make me sad :cry:

Call it pay back for all the Debbie dissing >:(:p

I actually like Declan but no one does that to t'Fabulous Charity. He will pay for that >:(
  • MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »

I actually like Declan but no one does that to t'Fabulous Charity. He will pay for that >:(

BIB - Hmmm, touché *grumbles* :p

I'm guessing he will indeed 'lose' (:mad:) but I can deal with that as long as it's in a non-fatal way!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB - Hmmm, toupée *grumbles* :p

I'm guessing he will indeed 'lose' (:mad:) but I can deal with that as long as it's in a non-fatal way!

FIFY :p:p:p

I don't want him to die either :(
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jeez, don't you start with the wig jokes!! It's hard enough keeping Huck and his cohorts under control. :D:D:p
  • MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG! :D:D:D I genuinely LOL'd at that!

(I'm so sorry, Declan! Don't try to kill me! :o)

If he dies/leaves I'll be majorly sad. Ross has sodded off so I couldn't even look to him to ease the potential pain :(
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed, you could say Declan is seriously going to wigret trying to bump off t'FabulousButCurrentlyUnconsiousCharity - and when Debbie finds out what he did to her mum, there will be hell toupeé!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Jeez, don't you start with the wig jokes!! It's hard enough keeping Huck and his cohorts under control. :D:p

:blush::D
    OMG! :D I genuinely LOL'd at that!

(I'm so sorry, Declan! Don't try to kill me!)

If he dies/leaves I'll be majorly sad. Ross has sodded off so I couldn't even look to him to ease the potential pain :(

I miss fitcarjacker already :(
    Indeed, you could say Declan is seriously going to wigret trying to bump off t'FabulousButCurrentlyUnconsiousCharity - and when Debbie finds out what he did to her mum, there will be hell toupeé!

:D:D:D
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Evening all, thanks for the thread, Mr B :)

Oooh exciting! :o:D

Morning Oldnjaded

Waht do we all think of Kate Alfred Hitchcock Oates now then, we can give her an A* for Plagiarism at least.

If a flock of birds peck out Declans eyes this evening don't be in the least suprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for t'thread MrB :D

Evening everyone :D

Morning Star

watch out for that shower curtain. There is a man with a giant knife on the other side.
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,737
    Forum Member
    They were utterly brilliant, and it's why people like Charity and Declan get storylines like this, and ones like Dan....get storylines of doing Ali on the sofa. Love her or loathe her, Charity makes you feel something, whether its willing her to gain the upper hand or willing Declan to finish her off, she evokes some kind of a reaction. Imagine if it was Dan or Jai or Marlon doing this storyline with Ali or Pariah? Would anyone react to the thought of one of them getting their brains bashed out? Would anybody even care?!:blush::p

Nope :D

All the Dailians were on fire last night - particularly liked these 2 gems from CollieWobbles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Violent scenes :o:o:o YAY :D:D:D

FOR ONCE JUSTIFIED

EEK THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK GOING TO HAVE SHUT THE COMPUTER DOWN AND SEE IF I CAN UNJAM IT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sadly, Teflon will win in the end but how I loved the sound of that mallet hitting her head :D:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »

Sadly, Teflon will win in the end but how I loved the sound of that mallet hitting her head :D:blush:

Not a Mallet a meat tenderiser heh

Hurray I fixed the Caps Lock button.

Of course picking up the keyboard and shaking it upside down is normally to be avoided.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God knows what this will be like tonight :confused: last night's episode was like an unreleased out-take from Twin Peaks

I didn't see Bob.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Leyla sponsored by the colour Pink? She always wearing it.

Always has done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL bit extreme from Declan. :D

Declan was way better at killing the phone than Charity the previous episode.
  • linlamlinlam Posts: 9,023
    Forum Member
    Brilliant scenes with Declan and Charity last night, I wasn't expecting that ending! ( hubby started singing the old Elvis song, Club Meat Tender eyes askew), afterwards, which is still going round in my head!)
    Natalie overdid it a bit as far as Moira was concerned. Does anyone who works on that farm get dirty? :rolleyes: Danny Miller underacted. Poor Edna :(
    I actually believed Debbie was worried, after Megan spoke to her :o
    Looking forward to tonight!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikebuk wrote: »
    1 hour 23 minutes by train at the quickest, Leeds to 'Boro.

Yes but it usually takes far longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    Not17 is too slick for his own good.

Kim Oates Plagiarising another film. Vanessa is Mrs Robinson.
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,737
    Forum Member
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Yes but it usually takes far longer.

But it's still not exactly a trek round the world is it.... :):)

Think Moira is overdoing the 'Mah Pooooor Weeee Boy bit somewhat - he's getting what he deserved.

She did at least have the grace to apologise to Pete.

And the sense to take Cain up on his holiday offer (I'm sure there would have been an orderley queue of Dailians who would have gone in her place if necessary :D:D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is defrosting the freezer a more exciting prospect than a date with Doug and his creatures :D

WOW 10,000 posts :o

Well Done

Here have some Angel Cake.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Not a Mallet a meat tenderiser heh

Hurray I fixed the Caps Lock button.

Of course picking up the keyboard and shaking it upside down is normally to be avoided.:D:D

Morning Kwynne:)

:D Was there anything stuck under it? Let time I couldn't get the computer keyboard to work, I tipped it upside down and biscuit crumbs that were stopping the keys press down fell out of it. Don't eat over the computer:blush:

When I was in college, a favourite trick of the boys was to wedge a paperclip under certain keys so they wouldn't stop typing uncontrollably across the screen and your computer looked like it was going haywire:D. That and swapping the keys about, so that when you pressed them the wrong letters and numbers appeared:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikebuk wrote: »
    None on that journey !::o

Well there's York and Darlington, been on that train going to york.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Declan stop being pathetic.. you will never win against t'Fabulous Charity :D:D

He's having a good go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Kwynne:)

:D Was there anything stuck under it? Let time I couldn't get the computer keyboard to work, I tipped it upside down and biscuit crumbs that were stopping the keys press down fell out of it. Don't eat over the computer:blush:

When I was in college, a favourite trick of the boys was to wedge a paperclip under certain keys so they wouldn't stop typing uncontrollably across the screen and your computer looked like it was going haywire:D. That and swapping the keys about, so that when you pressed them the wrong letters and numbers appeared:D.

There something rattling inside the keyboard now i've dislodged it from the Caps Lock button.