TiVo recordings not showing

xblingxbling Posts: 2,041
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I set up series links for two series on my TiVo box. On checking my planned recordings they are both showing this week but not for the following week at the same time. I have checked the TV listings magazine and they are both definitely series. The only thing I can think of is that the guide on Tivo has 'to be announced' for those slots next week. Usually they are two weeks in advance so there may be a problem. Will that be the case?

Comments

• martytoomartytoo Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you checked the Programme Guide to see if they are listed at all? If they are try adding a series link again. What programmes are they? Tell us what they are and others can try setting series links for them to see what happens.
  • xblingxbling Posts: 2,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martytoo wrote: »
    Have you checked the Programme Guide to see if they are listed at all? If they are try adding a series link again. What programmes are they? Tell us what they are and others can try setting series links for them to see what happens.

Hi. Thanks.

They are The Sydicate on BBC1 9pm and 24 hours to save your life BBC2 Tuesday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martytoo wrote: »

Yes they are both listed next Tuesday but going forward to the following week "TBA" is there. That's not happened before as all programmes for two weeks are detailed.
  • LeeBoy19LeeBoy19 Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xbling wrote: »
    I set up series links for two series on my TiVo box. On checking my planned recordings they are both showing this week but not for the following week at the same time. I have checked the TV listings magazine and they are both definitely series. The only thing I can think of is that the guide on Tivo has 'to be announced' for those slots next week. Usually they are two weeks in advance so there may be a problem. Will that be the case?
    I've noticed something like this before with series links on my box. Not sure why it happens but it all came out in the wash and the series links for the following week eventually appeared, no action from me, and they did record. So now I tend to ignore it if the programme listing doesn't show them linked when they are a week or more ahead in the schedules. Maybe just check nearer the time to satisfy yourself that they will be recorded.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Leeboy. I'll check when I get home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All sorted now it must have been the fact that the had TBA rather than the program description. It was more that I was worried that some historical series link May kick in that week automatically.