Options

Get £17.12 for doing the Netflix free trial

I've been doing the Netflix free trial for a week now. Its not bad, the website is a bit poor but I find the quality of stream much better than Lovefilm. Its not as good for Movies,but the selection of TV programms is preety good.

Anyway, as well as the free trial, its possible to make up to £17.12 from topcashback at the same time...

1- Go to NoBrainers UK and follow the link to Topcashback. This will give you £5
2. Click on the netflix link on Topcashback. This make you another £12.12.
3. Enjoy the free trial and within a few weeks, the the money will be in your Topcashback account to withdraw anytime you like.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bad. I got £15 quid from Quidco for doing the trial but I cancelled after a week as I was a bit bored of the selection.

I've signed up to Lovefilm instant now anyway as I had a buy one month, get 2 free code so got 3 months access for £4.99 which is pretty good. The quality of the library isn't that unexpected but 3 months should be more than enough to get a good feel for it and I can certainly afford £4.99 a month if I decide to stay with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    I've been doing the Netflix free trial for a week now. Its not bad, the website is a bit poor but I find the quality of stream much better than Lovefilm. Its not as good for Movies,but the selection of TV programms is preety good.

Anyway, as well as the free trial, its possible to make up to £17.12 from topcashback at the same time...

1- Go to NoBrainers UK and follow the link to Topcashback. This will give you £5
    2. Click on the netflix link on Topcashback. This make you another £12.12.
    3. Enjoy the free trial and within a few weeks, the the money will be in your Topcashback account to withdraw anytime you like.

Enjoy!

Or just Google TopCashBack and don't go near NoBrainers UK. Nice try though.