Jordan - Just full of class again

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All joking aside.. Her stupid comment has made me read up on it and I honestly didn't realise how dangerous it could be .. I stupidly thought it was just a mild infection that is easily got rid of
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All joking aside.. Her stupid comment has made me read up on it and I honestly didn't realise how dangerous it could be .. I stupidly thought it was just a mild infection that is easily got rid of

Please don't say that her management will be reading the forum and in the sunday people will be an article about how shes helping make women more aware of it how much she does for charity and womens issues. Saint Katie etc.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another one who is going to sell stories no doubt.. But nothing he is saying is anything new.. We all know she is bossy and thinks of herself in her relationships..

For which KP only has herself to blame. Treating people like sh*t has a habit of coming back to bite you in the bum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please don't say that her management will be reading the forum and in the sunday people will be an article about how shes helping make women more aware of it how much she does for charity and womens issues. Saint Katie etc.

She is no saint and has never claimed to be as far as I know.. She leaves that role to someone else;). ......She writes for the scum by the way so I doubt it would appear in the People .. But you may of given them an idea now..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    For which KP only has herself to blame. Treating people like sh*t has a habit of coming back to bite you in the bum.

Not for her it won't.. Some people already hate her so how will that change and Leo is just like the rest .. Using her name to promote himself.. His management are already putting her name in their promo of him,if I was her I'd ban them from being able to use my name and see if there is any interest then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not for her it won't.. Some people already hate her so how will that change and Leo is just like the rest .. Using her name to promote himself.. His management are already putting her name in their promo of him,if I was her I'd ban them from being able to use my name and see if there is any interest then

Lmao Betty this is a thread about KP using LP's name and penis in order to get a headline... irony alert :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmao Betty this is a thread about KP using LP's name and penis in order to get a headline... irony alert :p:p:p

Irony my ass.. I was pointing out his new management team have put her name on his bio to sell him.... Yet he claims he doesn't need her .. Then why put her name in his bio???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Irony my ass.. I was pointing out his new management team have put her name on his bio to sell him.... Yet he claims he doesn't need her .. Then why put her name in his bio???

For the same reason she uses all her exes names in a multitude of articles and they use hers... to grab a headline... is she that well known in Argentina?.. seems fairly pointless thing for him to do... unless they are targeting the press over here?.. surely she made him sign a confidentiality agreement... which still makes it pointless.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why shouldn't he use her picture ? She used his image in promotions for her knickers & at red carpet dos, and he featured prominently in her show. Lets face it,if he wasn't in that show then it would have been 99% hair & nails demos instead of 90%.
    Anyway he devoted two years to giving her cystitis....oh sorry,I mean to being her toyboy, so why shouldn't she be in his bio?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the same reason she uses all her exes names in a multitude of articles and they use hers... to grab a headline... is she that well known in Argentina?.. seems fairly pointless thing for him to do... unless they are targeting the press over here?.. surely she made him sign a confidentiality agreement... which still makes it pointless.

He has signed to a British agency...
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2230797/Leandro-Penna-slams-ex-Katie-Price-predicts-happy.html

seems he's replied, when I first saw headline I thought it was going to say 'she doesn't have sex toys she has hundreds of sex toys and a sex dungeon':eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2230797/Leandro-Penna-slams-ex-Katie-Price-predicts-happy.html

seems he's replied, when I first saw headline I thought it was going to say 'she doesn't have sex toys she has hundreds of sex toys and a sex dungeon':eek:

WOW! She sounds like a proper desperate woman. His book will be a laugh a minute.
    Still,nice to see him with a cute young girl having fun in Miami.
    Oh dear. Doesn't she have a tattoo on her leg, of the date they met ? :eek: OOPS !
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn, cretinous non-entity leaves Cretinous entity of shameless self-promotion.

I'm sure they're both getting what they want apart from the STDs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn, cretinous non-entity leaves Cretinous entity of shameless self-promotion.

I'm sure they're both getting what they want apart from the STDs.
    I know ,and I'm deeply ashamed of my own interest in this saga ,but watching karma at work just tickles the devil in me sometimes.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So good to know that the "43 year old businesswoman" has matured into a good role model for young women everywhere. Can we have a Freedom From Information Act?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    He has signed to a British agency...

BB, after doing some searches, it turns out Leo's new management team called Misfits Celebrity Management has ALOT of ties/ links to the CANROIDS: Amy Childs, Dan Wooton (the one who constantly revels in Katie Price's 'misfortunes' and readily sides with anyone who's against her ), Harry Derb ( whatever his last name is), Nicola MCclean, Charlotte at CAN etc...

Just check out the agent running that agency twitter timeline. Here's their twitter handle

or search for Luke Mills@ltmills
    Celebrity Agent and owner of Misfits Celebrity Management Luke@misfitscelebritymanagement.com
    London · http://www.MisfitsCelebrityManagement.com

For all Katie's faults, I didn't think Leo could stoop this low just for a bit of fame and money that the new 'management' are promising him.
    Misfits Management signs Leandro Penna
    Argentinian model and former partner of Katie Price, Leandro Penna, has signed with Misfits Management for representation. He is now repped by Luke Mills at the agency who comments, 'I'm delighted with our latest signing of Leandro. Several management agencies were bidding for Leandro, however I'm delighted he chose Misfits Celebrity Management. We'll be working extremely hard in the coming weeks/months to bring Leandro back on our TV screens. Watch this space.'
    Published: 11/09/2012 09:03

Katie broke up with him last year and yet she kept quiet about the reasons behind their split. She did say in her interview during her jewellery launch on wednesday that Leo was trying to sell stories on her and that he had hacked her emails. I bet that's what she was referring to saying she had her own 'sex dungeon'to worry about.

... His 'management's been twitting on his behalf all night and it's really disgusting he could stoop this low. His last tweet read:
    One of the reasons the relationship was over is cause sex with her was boring. @MissKatiePrice

he later deleted this coz of all the backlash from fans and non fans.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems Mr Penna has been tweeting away earlier and not favourably about Katie :cry:

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

He's 100% right in that piece when he says she'll always be unhappy. She must be the most discontented woman around - always moaning and complaining about something.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Leandro doesn't seem too happy. Wonder if it was something Katy said!

. @MissKatiePrice doesn't have "sex toys", she has lots of boy toys that only want to f+++ her. She will always be unhappy. :eek:

The best decision i have ever made was to move on and end the relationship. @MissKatiePrice

You only have to read his other tweets to know he didn't write the last few about Katie. The English is too good.
    Does he have the same management as Chantelle?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    He's 100% right in that piece when he says she'll always be unhappy. She must be the most discontented woman around - always moaning and complaining about something.

good point, tackle to big-moan he gave me cystitis, tackle to small-moan he couldn't fulfill me and then I found this one that was just right, proper modern day goldilocks:)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course it will. If you go around tormenting dogs, sooner or later one will bite you. I suspect that KP has a lot of stuff she'd rather the world didn't know and sooner or later, someone will spill (most likely an ex getting his own back for her treatment of him).

It makes me laugh when people accuse KP's exes of using her name. She's used them all to promote herself, so that's really a case of 'Pot, meet Kettle'! I'd hope that if she ever did try to ban her exes from using her name, that they'd do the same to her. Let's see if there would be any interest in her if all she had to talk about was herself.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it will. If you go around tormenting dogs, sooner or later one will bite you. I suspect that KP has a lot of stuff she'd rather the world didn't know and sooner or later, someone will spill (most likely an ex getting his own back for her treatment of him).

It makes me laugh when people accuse KP's exes of using her name. She's used them all to promote herself, so that's really a case of 'Pot, meet Kettle'! I'd hope that if she ever did try to ban her exes from using her name, that they'd do the same to her. Let's see if there would be any interest in her if all she had to talk about was herself.

This.

Let's not forget that KP made her name by using the names of more famous men. Much of her notoriety comes from her being linked to men when she was on her way up the zeleb greasy pole. So she has no right to complain when she gets the same done to her.

Karma is a bitch and if she continues to treat men like sh*t, then don't be shocked when they treat her like sh*t back.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO I believe Katie hates herself and that is why she will never be happy.. It could go back to when she was abused.... I'm not making excuses for her as at times she is her own worse enemy. But the tweets by "Leo" smell of CAN all over it and they definitely didn't come from him. I follow him and he doesn't write in English that well.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

There was an article in the DM the other day where KP said she has been in contact with Chantelle and they have been discussing "their own things".:rolleyes:

Considering these two women are not exactly the best of friends why would KP want to contact Chantelle?? Jumping on the publicity bandwagon maybe? Why would KP feel the need to discuss Alex with Chantelle?:confused:

KP and AR have been over for some time, she needs to leave the man alone...and stay out of his relationship with Chantelle, it has nothing to do with her!