Week 2 Favorites?

AnthonySAnthonyS Posts: 327
Forum Member
Now David has gone who are your favorites?

There are so many unlikeable people this year but I am still enjoying it and reckon we're in for a good season.

My favorites so far are Elisa, Amanda and Nick. I've not chose Elisa because she's Rachel's sister because I couldn't stand Rachel.

Will add a poll now.

Favorites? 112 votes

Aaryn
0% 1 vote
Amanda
16% 19 votes
Andy
6% 7 votes
Candice
7% 8 votes
Elisa
19% 22 votes
Gina Marie
0% 0 votes
Helen
14% 16 votes
Howard
0% 1 vote
Jeremy
0% 0 votes
Jessie
0% 1 vote
Judd
8% 10 votes
Kaitlin
0% 1 vote
McCrae
8% 9 votes
Nick
15% 17 votes
Spencer
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnthonyS wrote: »
    Now David has gone who are your favorites?
    Mccrea and Nick but Nicks name is going around a lot the last 2 days and i am a bit scared he might end up going home soon, i hope not next week. I really like Mccrea but i cant stand it that Amanda is around him 24/7 ... i want her gone.

Don´t know why everyone loves Elissa so much. I get that she is seen as the victim but i find her a bit arrogant and very fake.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Candice because she is the only one to see that there is that dire Guys allaince

and Judd because he is a nice guy and is hilarious on feeds

the rest are either horrible personalties (Aayrn/Jeremy/Spencer/GinaMarie), dumb (Helen), Boring (Howard and Nick) or just little rats who sell anyone out (Andy)
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Don´t know why everyone loves Elissa so much. I get that she is seen as the victim but i find her a bit arrogant and very fake.

Apparently her sister was a big deal on the show. I don't personally get the love for her at all. When I've seen her on the feeds she's self involved, narcissistic, patronizing and tries to talk in the most annoying soundbites I've ever heard. She's incredibly false it must be a horrible trying to talk to her.

My votes are for Judd, Amanda, Candice and McC. I would have voted for Helen but she's terrible at the game and was still crying two days after someone raised their voice in her presence.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda and Judd are my favourites. Still kind of like McCrea, I just wish he'd ditch the MC.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd, Nick, Elissa and Helen are probably my favourites at this point. I also like Candice, Amanda and McCrae, and for the most part like Andy. I'm also coming around to Jessie who doesn't really seem that bad deep down.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love McC, Amanda and Andy at the moment. Hate Jeremy, GinaMarie and the Aryan. Everyone else somewhere in between.
    Nick gets my vote as best player so far.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, I've just a list of what Spencer has allegedly said on live feed, so I'll add him to my hate list.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda, Candice, Andy, Judd and Nick.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    where is the least fave poll :(
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mccrea and Nick but Nicks name is going around a lot the last 2 days and i am a bit scared he might end up going home soon, i hope not next week. I really like Mccrea but i cant stand it that Amanda is around him 24/7 ... i want her gone.

Don't like McCrae he's pretty weak. Elissa is actually seen as the underdog, but no doubt a clever way to denigrate her is to call her a victim.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    Don't like McCrae he's pretty weak. Elissa is actually seen as the underdog, but no doubt a clever way to denigrate her is to call her a victim.
    Yes i agree with you that Mccrea is pretty weak what a shame coz i had such high hopes for him. According to Spencer Amanda is wearing the pants in this showmance and she even tells him when to go to bed, dear lord. Thats why i don´t like showmances at all coz the guys often behave like stupid lapdogs.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the start he reminded me of Frank last year for some reason, not just the long hair. Maybe it's a naivety, while still being good in tasks. Frank was probably more annoying though. McCrae is quieter, but maybe too quiet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys watching the same livefeed as me?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    Are you guys watching the same livefeed as me?
    Feel free to tell us what we don´t see that you see? :D

I saw him talking to feeders and it was really frustrating to hear where his thoughts are.
  • EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa and Helen, Elissa being my favorite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to tell us what we don´t see that you see? :D

I saw him talking to feeders and it was really frustrating to hear where his thoughts are.

It always surprises me how people watching the same thing can see things so completely differently :p

I don't see McCrae as weak, I just see him as non-confrontational. He went against his alliance to make sure he wasn't on anyones radar, and even though he nominated 3 people for eviction not a single person wants him gone. At the start of his HoH the whole house wanted Elissa out, but he turned it around and got David out before the Veto was even played.

As for Amanda, he doesn't seem to be influenced by her at all. If anything, he's the one who influenced her into starting the alliance that got out David and he's the one telling her what to say and not to say. He's thrown her under the bus a few times with the other HM's and said she's overbearing where as she always tries to protect him.

When talking to people he does a Shane, he agrees with everything the person talking to him says. But he also rants about the people they don't like, which is why every single person in there likes him.

He's the opposite of Nick, even the side of the house Nick is supposed to control was considering nominating him this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see McCrae as weak, I just see him as non-confrontational. He went against his alliance to make sure he wasn't on anyones radar, and even though he nominated 3 people for eviction not a single person wants him gone. At the start of his HoH the whole house wanted Elissa out, but he turned it around and got David out before the Veto was even played.
    yes i agree he is non confrontational because he is very nervous and doesn´t know what to do half of the time, he even said this to the cameras. He isnt on anyones radar because everyone thinks he is weak (mentally not physically). Even Helen said Amanda has to go so he gets the focus back on his game coz he is a superfan and its sad to see his game fall apart because of her.

To get David out was Nicks plan not Mccreas. He only did what MC wanted him to do. Amanda did most of the talking convincing others to vote David out. Mccrea was always super nervous talking about anything with anyone.
    As for Amanda, he doesn't seem to be influenced by her at all. If anything, he's the one who influenced her into starting the alliance that got out David and he's the one telling her what to say and not to say. He's thrown her under the bus a few times with the other HM's and said she's overbearing where as she always tries to protect him.
    Yesterday he told her to vote how he votes next eviction. She said she will vote what she wants. She said she is not letting him play her. He doesnt control her at all she wants to control him. She doesnt let him out of her sight and he goes to sleep when she is.

He said to the feeders he wants to stick with MC but if they are gunning for her (her who wants Nick and Jeremy out badly) he will throw this alliance under the bus to protect her. He said he didn´t wanted a showmance he wanted to play the game but now he doesn´t want to hurt her. That is just stupid ... come on Mccrea you waited years to get on this show. Almost everyone wants Amanda gone even her own alliance because she is beyond annoying.
    He's the opposite of Nick, even the side of the house Nick is supposed to control was considering nominating him this week.
    The opposite of Nick would mean everyone hates Nick which isn´t true he is very liked imo. They are suspicious because he doesn´t talk game with anyone apart from MC. But now he started to talk to the mean girls alliance.

Everyone thinks he has something to hide because the DR calls him in all the time. But nobody ever asked him why. Yesterday he told GM that BB wants him to be the narrator for the comps so thats why he is always in there.
    GM told Kaitlin and now they seem to be less suspicous of him. Nicks game has also many flaws but at least he is focused.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Amanda
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen wants Amanda gone to get McCrae to herself and Elissa when they get to final 7/9. In that conversation you're talking about (FB 11:10pm 5-07-13) her and Elissa both wanted McCrae later down the line instead of Amanda because he's clever and strong at endurance. AT no point in that conversation did they say they wanted him because he was weak or easy to manipulate.

Then when he's thinking out loud (FB 12:52 06-07-13) he said that if things didn't go as planned with MC he would make a run against them. He also said he'd try to ingratiate Amanda to them but that was pretty much it. There was no big declaration of dropping one for the other.

Both events are easy enough to find on flashback...

He plays up the nervousness in the scripted DR's because thats his character on the show. He says 'I don't know' all the time because he's non-committal which is his game.

The only people who are covering Nick is the MC alliance. His side of his house don't trust him at all, GM was in tears yesterday with Nick because of the massive trust issues (around 11pm yesterday FB time) his side have with him. I mean they've been talking about it for 2 days you could pretty much get a dart and throw it the calender and get them talking about him. Even in the conversation you're talking about where Helen and Elissa are talking about McCrae - Elissa is thinking of putting Nick up as the MVP choice because everyone in the house says they don't trust him and want him out of the house.

As for Nicks mastermind plan to evict David. There wasn't one. If anyone other than McCrae should take the credit for it you should give it to Spencer. Nick did nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen wants Amanda gone to get McCrae to herself and Elissa when they get to final 7/9. In that conversation you're talking about (FB 11:10pm 5-07-13) her and Elissa both wanted McCrae later down the line instead of Amanda because he's clever and strong at endurance. AT no point in that conversation did they say they wanted him because he was weak or easy to manipulate.
    Nope thats not the conversation i mean that was between Spencer and Helen and i never said they said he is weak. They said Amanda is a bad influence for him and they have to refocus him. Because Amanda is to aggressiv and they cant control her and she will cost him his game.
    As for Nicks mastermind plan to evict David. There wasn't one. If anyone other than McCrae should take the credit for it you should give it to Spencer. Nick did nothing.
    But Nick went to Mccrea to tell him that he should put up David instead of Elissa. then he said he shouldn´t use veto and put Elissa up to get David out.