Options

Just a thought about last night

Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was just thinking, the impressionist last night could have had a huge advantage from the Harry Hill show that was replayed due to ITV postponing Corrie.

With Harry Hill being a major part of his act, does anyone think he had a bit of an unfair advantage?

I liked him, but I think some of the other acts may have a right to be a bit annoyed to be honest.

Comments

• Options
    the.watsonthe.watson Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear!
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't there already at least 2 threads about this?
  • Options
    spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I was just thinking, the impressionist last night could have had a huge advantage from the Harry Hill show that was replayed due to ITV postponing Corrie.

With Harry Hill being a major part of his act, does anyone think he had a bit of an unfair advantage?

I liked him, but I think some of the other acts may have a right to be a bit annoyed to be honest.

what should they have done, was it pauls fault that some lunatic went on the rampage with a gun, and corrie got pulled, he was due to perform that night, not as if he was pushed in at last minute because harry hill was on, what should itv have done, gone of air, in case anything they did show could influence the vote:rolleyes:, as somebody else said, if they had shown micheal flatleys riverdance, do you really think that irish leprechaun would have won:eek:
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »
    what should they have done, was it pauls fault that some lunatic went on the rampage with a gun, and corrie got pulled, he was due to perform that night, not as if he was pushed in at last minute because harry hill was on, what should itv have done, gone of air, in case anything they did show could influence the vote:rolleyes:, as somebody else said, if they had shown micheal flatleys riverdance, do you really think that irish leprechaun would have won:eek:

Oh please, dont roll your eyes at me. They could have shown anything at that time - they didnt have to show Harry Hill. Im not particularly bothered - I like Paul and im glad he got through. Im just pointing out that he got a boost from the model of a large his act being shown during the voting period.