SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knew Tulisa as doing up tempo Aww. :cool:
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Politiks wrote: »
    How are people defending Gary's criticisms of Rylan when he was the one praising Frankie last year?

Please keep up. This years hate figure is Tulisa. Honestly does it have to be explained to you :rolleyes: ;)
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tulisa when she's honest sometimes when she give her comments I don't think she means it and is holding back.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please keep up. This years hate figure is Tulisa. Honestly does it have to be explained to you :rolleyes: ;)

She is as hated this year as she was last year.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member

No way was she hated last year....she did mentor that other overhyped act LM and somehow helped them to win the competition too!! That feat won her brownie points for starters!!
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's always been moody
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Clancey83 wrote: »
    I quite liked that she spoke up about Christopher to be fair.

This.

I actually yelled out "I _love_ Tulisa!" when she gave her feedback to Christopher. I never knew much about Tulisa until last year when she joined the show, but she quickly became (and has remained) my favorite judge. I like how she doesn't care what everyone else is saying, she'll speak her mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look, T is a chubby chav and always will be a chubby chav. This state involves generally being angry and potentially violent as chavs are not able to articulate their feelings in any other way.

She is not chubby or a chav.

There is a lot of snobbery on here. You aren't compelled to like her but she has a great figure and more money than any of us (unless you're one of lucky ones in life - in which case, good for you).

She can't help her upbringing but she can work her way out of it. If you're judging her on her 'class' that's very shallow and reaks of the worst snobbery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    She is probably fed up with being told what to do by the production team. Apparently there was a big fuss about her blonde hair and her refusing to dye it back in time for the shows. Apparetly there was a continuity issue, which I don't really understand because if I hadn't read about that I would just have assumed she dyed it blonde and then dyed it back again. Well, presumably that's what she did anyway, unless tonight's show was recorded before previous live shows in which she appeared blonde :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    She is not chubby or a chav.

There is a lot of snobbery on here. You aren't compelled to like her but she has a great figure and more money than any of us (unless you're one of lucky ones in life - in which case, good for you).

She can't help her upbringing but she can work her way out of it. If you're judging her on her 'class' that's very shallow and reaks of the worst snobbery.

And judging her on the amount of money she has isn't shallow and snobbish????

I like Tulisa, but when anyone tells me someone's better than be because I've got more money then I'm quite liable to turn chavvy and violent! :mad:

Perhaps you're also one of the lucky ones who has been able to work your way out of poverty, but plenty of us work our butts off and remain poor. It's all about being in the right place at the right time.

I've nothing against money, but give me class and brains any day - and that's me formerly from the council estate and now in mortgage povery here! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    And judging her on the amount of money she has isn't shallow and snobbish???? I like Tulisa, but when anyone tells me someone's better than be because I've got more money then I'm quite liable to turn chavvy and violent! :mad:

So she's a chav and a snob? Wow, she ticks all the boxes!

No one is suggesting she's better than anyone else but she isn't a chav and she isn't fat. What makes her a chav? Her background? Her manner? She can't help either and if she could wouldn't she be a bit ... fake?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

No way. Gary was last year's hate figure. Wonder if Tulisa will be magically loved next year :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does everyone else get their full surname name except Tulisa when they come on stage?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, on the blob? :D

Since 2011.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must wear nice high heels cos Dermot is always looking down at her feet,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    So she's a chav and a snob? Wow, she ticks all the boxes!

No one is suggesting she's better than anyone else but she isn't a chav and she isn't fat. What makes her a chav? Her background? Her manner? She can't help either and if she could wouldn't she be a bit ... fake?

I didn't say she was a chav. I like Tulisa, I do however think it is height of chavviness to think that anyone is better just because they have money. So much so that I had to invent a new derivation for it :D
  • Options
    fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Something was wrong with her last night. She fell out with someone or got a ticking off. That's my guess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member

Which means that she's the most popular judge according to the polls..Since she was last year as well.. People on DS are just a bit dumb.
  • Options
    annielouannielou Posts: 10,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's realised that she's sold out for a fat paycheck and a chance to be on tv on a Saturday night.

Calling a contestant cheesy is hilairous, as Saturday night prime time tv shows are by their very nature just cheesy entertainment programmes appealing to the masses, and X factor is no different even if it has included an urban act and Victoria Wood-lite this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks 40 years old tonight

WHAT'S WRONG WITH LOOKING 40!!!?? :eek::mad::eek::mad:

:D