Neil Fullard....thoughts?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
Forum Member
✭✭
Was just curious to see what people think of Neil? I personally think he was brilliant and would love to see him get through.

Comments

• -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remind me.. Who's he?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frank sinatra singer. Personally I think compared to the others so far he has been the best
  • -Jodie--Jodie- Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, him.
    I really pay attention, don't I?!

& I think the above answers the question!
    Haha.
  • kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved him, hope he goes through!
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh he rocks get him threw, rest are shite tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    based on tonights performances it should be him and tina and chandi. The rest have been complete rubbish.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looked like an old man who'd had a few down his local and decided to have a go at karaoke...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him. He has a really nice voice.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    He looked like an old man who'd had a few down his local and decided to have a go at karaoke...
    There was a bit of that in it lol But his voice is much better than average. It's easy to forget how hard it is to sing confidently and in tune in front of a live audience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    Really like him
  • petra12petra12 Posts: 1,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved him and by far the best act of tonight !
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maxxie Oliver has a better vocal range than Neil Fullard...and a better dress sense...
  • northernslayernorthernslayer Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like him, hope he gets through.
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loved him thought he seemed very genuine

dont see him winning the final but i hope he gets in to it and can make some money from doing a few gigs and the BGT tour
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Maxxie Oliver has a better vocal range than Neil Fullard...and a better dress sense...

if youre blind and deaf,... sure:D
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina and Chandi and Neil to go through
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought he was brilliant, confident, had the Sinatra swagger and sung well.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Where was he in the running order tonight?
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Didn't the running order go like this:

Taboo
    Neil Fullard
    Ruby Girls
    Connected
    Kev Orkiam
    Michael Sr and Jr
    Tina and Chandi
    Max Oliver

I thought he was in the top 3 acts (in quality) with Tina/Chandi and the Michaels, though whenever I see his name I read it as Nelly Furtado. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne87 wrote: »
    Was just curious to see what people think of Neil? I personally think he was brilliant and would love to see him get through.

He is the only singer so far to actually sing in tune. The wannabe boy band were very poor and the two kids last night were poor. There struggling with singers this year. Think the 83 year old will out sing the lot of them.:)
  • muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt sorry for Neil. I thought he was the best of the night apart from Tina and Chandi. He seemed like a genuine bloke who was really enjoying himself.

He didn't have a hope once he was up against Connected in the judges vote.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muppeteer wrote: »
    I felt sorry for Neil. I thought he was the best of the night apart from Tina and Chandi. He seemed like a genuine bloke who was really enjoying himself.

He didn't have a hope once he was up against Connected in the judges vote.

Agreed. Poor Neil, he shoulda got through.
  • dancingdemelzadancingdemelza Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon was wrong to put Connected through. Some of their singing was out of tune. Their voices haven't matured yet and they could sound very different by this time next year. They need coaching to get the singing right and they have plenty of time to make it big. They are so young and could disappear without trace if they try to advance too quickly.

I'm sure Simon could have taken them under his wing and turned them into something really good.

It's unlikely that the judges choice will actually win the final seeing as the public have the vote on that. Neil should have gone through instead, giving him another chance to perform and have someone offer him a contract..
  • Zayna99Zayna99 Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Neil's voice, nice rasp to it and he didn't miss a note. I think he needs to learn microphone techniques but that is not an issue, it's easy enough. I'm sorry he didn't get through, but maybe he should sign up for some lessons and audition for the X Factor? He might not win that, but at least his face would be back on TV and he'd get a new career out of it.

If you read this Neil, go for it, you've a nice voice, nothing to lose and everything to gain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    i like him shame he did not get through