Options

Justin Bieber moans about the paparazzi

PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
Forum Member
After being snapped in Israel.

He's been moaning on Twitter:

"You would think paparazzi would have some respect in holy places. All I wanted was the chance to walk where jesus did here in isreal."

"They should be ashamed of themselves. Take pictures of me eating but not in a place of prayer, ridiculous"

"People wait their whole lives for opportunities like this, why would they want to take that experience away from someone"

"Staying in the hotel for the rest of the week u happy?"

All tweets can be found on his Twitter.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah diddums
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Bless Him... I can see what he's on about
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gets on my nerves most of the time but I totally agree with him there.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Find him deeply irritating, and have no idea what on earth tweens/teens see in him, however, he's completely right in this instance.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *plays the world's tiniest violin*

Any requests?
  • Options
    ALPERTON94ALPERTON94 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    i don't like celebrities moaning about paps...come on next time he wants to bring out a new line of nail polish he will probably need them to promote his new product. you need them!!! without them you will not have stories written about you all the time!!
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even his moronic fans are ranting, do they want everyone to die or something, just saw one fan of his say they'd happily murder a paparazzi if it cheered him up... not that he should be miserable in the first place, considering he is famous for doing sweet FA.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Even his moronic fans are ranting, do they want everyone to die or something, just saw one fan of his say they'd happily murder a paparazzi if it cheered him up... not that he should be miserable in the first place, considering he is famous for doing sweet FA.

Thinking about it, he might spend his time better asking his hoards to stop it already with the various death threats issued against anyone who doesn't like him, beats him to an Award, gives said Award to someone other than him etc etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    So, hold on. Where exactly was he when they were taking his picture?

If they're taking pictures of him inside a church or something - I can see his point.

These celebrities are quite willing to use the press when they need them to raise awareness of whatever it is they're selling that week, then have the audacity to complain when they're followed.
    If you're famous, you're gonna get followed whether it's right or wrong. It's been that way for many years. I wouldn't start a job without doing research of the position/industry beforehand. Same goes for this business.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member

I hope it's a Daily star 'journalist' :D :cool:

Anyway, justin is famous for being an international popstar.
  • Options
    AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He shouldn't be in showbiz then.
  • Options
    UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »

"Staying in the hotel for the rest of the week u happy?"

Yes :D
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Poor Biebs being papped in "isreal", my heart breaks for him.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking about it, he might spend his time better asking his hoards to stop it already with the various death threats issued against anyone who doesn't like him, beats him to an Award, gives said Award to someone other than him etc etc

But as the average age of his fans is about 9 years old, I can't imagine they're too up how to murder a pap/non fan/one of the Jonas Brothers. Can you cause death by pencil case or cherry flavour lip gloss poisoning?
  • Options
    ValereValere Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even for hormonal tweenage girls, his fans are the most deranged and disturbing I have ever seen. They are appalling and even at Justin's age I would be embarrassed to have a fanbase who acted like they do.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, well. That's the price you pay for fame. I'm not saying it's okay for the paparazzi to hound him, but he can't expect to start living a 'normal' life all of a sudden.
  • Options
    gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Valere wrote: »
    Even for hormonal tweenage girls, his fans are the most deranged and disturbing I have ever seen. They are appalling and even at Justin's age I would be embarrassed to have a fanbase who acted like they do.

Have you not seen the Aiden Grimshaw fans? They're getting to almost that level.

I don't particularly like Justin Bieber, but I can see his point. If he was in a special place with religious significance, I think it's quite inappropriate to take pictures of him.
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him and his irritating cult are the most irritating people on the planet. Anything that irritates them is fine by me.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hate the little twonk. I also hate his crazy, mental fans. They lead such a sad, pathetic life.
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see his point to a degree, but there is no sense in him moaning he's staying in his hotel for the rest of the week.

He's got the fame and success he wanted - this is the price he has to pay for it, and it's about time he realised it.

Sorry Justin, tough, deal with it.