Through The Keyhole returns to ITV

Comments

• radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P. Sir David, presumably turning in his grave.....
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's going to be a repeat on any of the channels? like itv2 this week?
    I missed it but really want to watch it and itv player won't work as I'm in Ireland.

It's repeated on UTV at 12.05am tonight.

Hope you enjoy it! ;)
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,117
    Forum Member
    Strange that there was virtually no one here yesterday.
  • KatanaBladeKatanaBlade Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Dave Berry on every week? Bit of a shame if he is.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I like him too.
    I have the Bo Selecta box sets. I also have "Keith Lemon's Very Brilliant World Tour" on DVD too :D

well there must be at least one other fan, in charge of booking at ITV....
  • babbababba Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is absolute sh..e... Leigh Francis has piled the weight on, and must be really cheap to hire, cos theres no other reason hes on the telly...
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First time I've watched it last night, thought it was okay just a daft bit of fun. Didn't like Carol McGiffins place much, Mary Berrys house was big!.
  • BurrercupBurrercup Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    iaindb wrote: »
    I'm loving the hatred for Keith Lemon in this thread.:D

I don't hate him - I don't know the man. However he comes across as the least funny least charismatic least intelligent character on TV. And whatever that studio audience is laughing at obviously isn't on my telly !!
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    it was dreadful keith lemon wrecks a fine tv format
  • Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I've only watched about half of each of the 1st 2 episodes and it only reinforced my opinion that Leigh Francis is simply not very funny.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith/Leigh is great, as always! :) The only thing that's messing up the show is the panel. Jonathan Ross was so infuriating, taking over the show, as Keith pointed out. Denise is always annoying too. I hope it's a better panel next week.
  • Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    Now Keith Lemon is set to host a Jim'll Fix It style show.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/keith-lemon-to-host-jimll-fix-190977
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Now Keith Lemon is set to host a Jim'll Fix It style show.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/keith-lemon-to-host-jimll-fix-190977

Read the date!!

It already aired

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Lemon%27s_Lemonaid
  • zandarzandar Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth made ITV think that this prat would be a good presenter of Through The Keyhole? He even implied that one house was full of cat fleas! On seeing this, it is a wonder that any celebrity would want to be on the programme.
  • The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I realise it's just a character played by Lee Francis but it seems to be all he does now and never appears on tv as himself or as anyone else and quite honestly Lemon is about as funny as a death at a birthday party. He's shaping up to be a real one trick pony and an unfunny one at that. It's about time someone told him it's time to drop the act and jog on. Alright maybe for a bit of late night smutty trash but who decided this guy should present on primetime tv?

I might have known that typical itv would bring something back and chav it up and dumb it down like they seem to do with everything these days. And another thing that grates my cheese is, could they honestly make it any more obvious that the panel have already been fed the answers prior to going on air. At least if you're gonna pretend to take a guess you could at least make it look a bit convincing. Just goes to show how itv take all their viewers for total idiots.
  • verity65verity65 Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I do not like Keith Lemon but thought I`d give the first show a go.What a horrible programme as daft as I thought it would be.I shall not watch it again
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    I realise it's just a character played by Lee Francis but it seems to be all he does now and never appears on tv as himself or as anyone else and quite honestly Lemon is about as funny as a death at a birthday party. He's shaping up to be a real one trick pony and an unfunny one at that. It's about time someone told him it's time to drop the act and jog on. Alright maybe for a bit of late night smutty trash but who decided this guy should present on primetime tv?

I might have known that typical itv would bring something back and chav it up and dumb it down like they seem to do with everything these days. And another thing that grates my cheese is, could they honestly make it any more obvious that the panel have already been fed the answers prior to going on air. At least if you're gonna pretend to take a guess you could at least make it look a bit convincing. Just goes to show how itv take all their viewers for total idiots.

The panel aren't told who's house it is. The show's edit makes it look like they guess pretty quickly but, in fact, they take about twice as long to guess and that's cut out to fit in the broadcast time.

Give it a rest, it's a fun show. Clearly not made for you. :)
  • Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed 'Through the Keyhole' with the late, lamented David Frost but whoever had the idea of passing the show on to Keith Lemon?
    In my opinion, his talent is on a par with Russell Brand......... zero.
    He completely spoils it.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    well for someone who has been bankrupt twice and has no talent thats a posh pad
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I be bankrupt like Catona is? :eek::rolleyes:
  • MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Kerry was skint.

What has she done to earn so much for that pad!
  • chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Kerry Katona was a declared bankrupt :eek:
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry's house is truly awful!

I'm amazed on how Kerry can afford to rent the place considering she's bankrupt for the 2nd time running...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Katona has either borrowed that house for show,,,or something dodgy is going on,,,how can you be bankrupt and have a house like that???
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis Walsh was blatantly obvious, you could tell the panel were just filling time.

The second house is obviously not her style, just something she's inherited presumably from her current partner. The panel should in theory never get this one.