Firefox 28

Sorry to ask silly question but will ask anyway, since updated to Windows 8.1.1 firefox keeps crashing tried taken addons off and replacing them one by one and it's not made a difference, it's a new desktop less than a month old. TIA LL

Comments

• radioanorakradioanorak Posts: 4,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As you like Firefox, try out Comodo Ice Dragon
    http://alturl.com/n4327
    You can still use Firefox extensions & plugins
  • looney lauralooney laura Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    As you like Firefox, try out Comodo Ice Dragon
    http://alturl.com/n4327
    You can still use Firefox extensions & plugins

Thanks radioanorak will look into it, can't understand why its playing silly devils now.
  • call100call100 Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    Try uninstalling and then do a new install to see if that does the trick or try either Waterfox or Palemoon, which is designed for a 64bit system.
    Both based on FF and the extensions are the same for all.
    Forum Member
    Will have a look at the other but downloaded Ice Dragon and can't import bookmarks, the machine is a quad core 64 bit Window 8 not that that means much to me hahaha
  • radioanorakradioanorak Posts: 4,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Comodo Ice dragon ,Click on bookmarks. From the drop down menue select show all bookmarks.
    At the top of the panel that then appears,select import & backup.From that drop down select import from another browser
    Forum Member
    In Comodo Ice dragon ,Click on bookmarks. From the drop down menue select show all bookmarks.
    At the top of the panel that then appears,select import & backup.From that drop down select import from another browser

Did all that Radio and it would only import from IE which had no bookmarks no way of changing the notice tried all ways but thanks for your help I have downloaded Waterfox and will have a play with that but I have noted the names of the other also and done a reinstall of Firefox. Thanks all for the help much appreciated:):):)