Options

Amelia has been out gigging and has transformed into a beast on stage.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Speaking very loudly and enthusiastically during a TalkTalk web chat to make sure people support her act, Kelly said: “Amelia has been out gigging and has transformed into a beast on stage. She’s even better now – man, she’ll blow everyone away. Pick up the phone!"
"... it has been a great ride. I just want the winner to have a long standing career.”

Yes so Amelia has had lots of practice at live gigs to build up her confidence whilst the real contestants have been cooped up in the house with a few voice coaching lessons.

"has been a great ride"? Bit of a giveaway Kelly.

That has to be fair.

Comments

• Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Well i certainly will not be voting Amelia back in, i can't abide Kelly and to give her a chance of another act, in total 3 to the show, not a chance!

The cynic in me says production have been toying with the idea for a lot longer than we think.

The public and sadly the contestants have been had!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ild have thought the edge would have been with the other contestants who have performed at least 10 times in front of 10 million people

not singing in some dingy nightclub somewhere

the other contestants would also have had constant singing, dancing and staging help over the last 5 weeks.
  • Options
    alfaalfa Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The twist and the first live show were geared to get her out. Death slot, terrible song, manky outfit, notes she was guaranteed not to hit.

Given the show's desperate hunger for controversy, it's not much of a stretch to imagine them holding Amelia in reserve for a possible expulsion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not singing in some dingy nightclub somewhere
    I don't think you'll find that being on stage with Tinchy Stryder can be classed as "a dingy nightclub"
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care Whether this was planned weeks ago or happened exactly as they say. I just can't wait for tonight's show. I wouldn't be surprised if the viewing figures go up sharply.
  • Options
    RupertPupkinRupertPupkin Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you'll find that being on stage with Tinchy Stryder can be classed as "a dingy nightclub"

It could if the stage was in fact in a 'dingy nightclub'.

Tinchy Stryder is only 5'3" tall so it could actually have been a very, very small stage in a very, very small nightclub.
  • Options
    ButtonmoonButtonmoon Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tinchy Stryder is only 5'3" tall so it could actually have been a very, very small stage in a very, very small nightclub.

Hahahahaha brilliant
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you watch Buzzcocks this week?:D
  • Options
    BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think based on her first live performance Amelia needed work so this gap has been to give her an oppurtunity to return as a more polished act.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Miss Beast is coming. Secure your wigs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Kelly sucking up, it's her bloody fault fault she was kicked out in the first place for boring Sophie,

I hope there is another twist tonight that when Amelia gets back in she gets Gary as her judge not Kelly, wipe the smuggness out of her:D:D
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    It is still a mystery why she has been so close to the production and other contestants since her initial "eviction". Normally (and this applies to the other three) they all disappear off the face of the earth.
    I think we should be told........
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    All the eliminated contestants have been gigging.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    It is still a mystery why she has been so close to the production and other contestants since her initial "eviction". Normally (and this applies to the other three) they all disappear off the face of the earth.
    I think we should be told........

^^^^ This.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay - I have to hand it to you for humour - however.

TEN thousand people turned out to watch R’n’B star Tinchy Stryder and X Factor winner Joe McElderry perform at one of the region’s biggest organised charity fireworks displays. People flocked to Darlington’s South Park from around the region to TFM’s first Spooky Spectacular...Last night’s event ... included a performance from X Factor finalist Amelia Lily, from Middlesbrough.
    http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/9333419.Darlington_fireworks_show_goes_on/

So the facts are on my side.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member

TEN thousand people turned out to watch R’n’B star Tinchy Stryder and X Factor winner Joe McElderry perform at one of the region’s biggest organised charity fireworks displays.People flocked to Darlington’s South Park from around the region to TFM’s first Spooky Spectacular...Last night’s event ... included a performance from X Factor finalist Amelia Lily, from Middlesbrough.
    http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/9333419.Darlington_fireworks_show_goes_on/

You seem worried that she's going to win instead of Janet. I would be, if i was an X factor scriptwriter it's the perfect story for publicity/never lose sight of your dream purposes. It's all very fishy to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be funny if we tuned in to watch the final and it was three singers nobody had ever seen before and they said not a word of explanation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next year they ought to have a random category each week that they pretend has been there from the start and which just disappears again at the end. Peter Dinklage mentoring the midgets and three midgets come out rapping and everybody acts like they've improved a bit since last week even though two are terrible and the other one ought to win except he's not a real contestant and we never see the midgets again. And lets get some comments from the judges, head judge Lenny Henry. Dermot, you remind me of a young Louis Walsh, I'm sure all the white people are going to pick up the phone and vote for you, and all the people in their thirties too. Black people, white people, Asian people, midgets, they're all going to vote for you Dermot, because Dermot, you don't just represent all the 38 year olds, all the real 38 year olds in the country, you represent the whole country, you represent everybody that has a father or a son or a brother, everybody that's a father or a son or a brother, or a cousin, I want you to pick up the phone and vote for Dermot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blue Aadvark, that post is priceless and sums up the x factor to a T!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member

TEN thousand people turned out to watch R’n’B star Tinchy Stryder and X Factor winner Joe McElderry perform at one of the region’s biggest organised charity fireworks displays. People flocked to Darlington’s South Park from around the region to TFM’s first Spooky Spectacular...Last night’s event ... included a performance from X Factor finalist Amelia Lily, from Middlesbrough.

yeah but to be fair..she HAS beenn performing in dingy nightclubs since she left.. that's also a fact?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next year they ought to have a random category each week that they pretend has been there from the start and which just disappears again at the end. Peter Dinklage mentoring the midgets and three midgets come out rapping and everybody acts like they've improved a bit since last week even though two are terrible and the other one ought to win except he's not a real contestant and we never see the midgets again. And lets get some comments from the judges, head judge Lenny Henry. Dermot, you remind me of a young Louis Walsh, I'm sure all the white people are going to pick up the phone and vote for you, and all the people in their thirties too. Black people, white people, Asian people, midgets, they're all going to vote for you Dermot, because Dermot, you don't just represent all the 38 year olds, all the real 38 year olds in the country, you represent the whole country, you represent everybody that has a father or a son or a brother, everybody that's a father or a son or a brother, or a cousin, I want you to pick up the phone and vote for Dermot.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Blue Aadvark, that post is priceless and sums up the x factor to a T!

It was a truly brilliant post Blue Aadvark! Congratulations!
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member

If Simon Cowell reads this post you could find yourself hired for next year!