CS ... chris fountain?

ChattinglilChattinglil Posts: 131
Forum Member
I'm getting old and losing my marbles...or maybe I'm only seeing what I expect to see. But was that chris fountain in tonight's corrie or was it a lookalike ?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt see him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not well.
  • ChattinglilChattinglil Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    You're not well.
    Lol! You might be right. Wssnt tommy I the garage with tyrone and then in the pub?

Have I entered the twilight zone. Got to admit ... I am quite stressed at the moment !
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    No, it was him. He was in the scenes where Jason was asking where Karl was on the night of the fire and then they went into the pub.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    No, it was him. He was in the scenes where Jason was asking where Karl was on the night of the fire and then they went into the pub.

Don't encourage him/her. :o
  • ChattinglilChattinglil Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Don't encourage him/her. :o

Sorry. It was genuine question as I really thought he'd been cut. Was confused. Sorry I will not stick head out again. :(
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it was him, Jason was asking him about Karl going on first, then how long he was out t'back for :p
  • marios mummarios mum Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's Chris Fountain.
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all his scenes filmed will air,
  • daisysnowlanddaisysnowland Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was deffo him
  • debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he was deffo on the screen, we all looked at each other with open mouths and re wound it!!

I thought he was sacked and even if they had filmed it before he was sacked they shouldn't have shown him in it should they? Confused! Michael Le Veil and William Roache haven't been seen since they were arrested, why the difference in this situation with Chris Fountain?

Yes he was deffo on screen tonight!:eek:
  • MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah was a lookalike surely ;)
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    It's Tommy's 21st birthday today...
  • BurrercupBurrercup Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Definitely Chris Fountain. His name is in the credits. I would think those scenes were filmed months ago.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I thought they had axed his scenes but they were quite crucial scenes tonight they couldn't have axed them and hasn't Karl finished filming now also they couldn't have even re-shot with someone else
  • melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no one suggested all his ready-filmed scenes wouldnt be used. all they said was he wouldnt be filming any more.
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    debi wrote: »
    Yes he was deffo on the screen, we all looked at each other with open mouths and re wound it!!

I thought he was sacked and even if they had filmed it before he was sacked they shouldn't have shown him in it should they? Confused! Michael Le Veil and William Roache haven't been seen since they were arrested, why the difference in this situation with Chris Fountain?

Why? It was said all along that all the scenes he filmed before he was sacked would be aired
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chris Fountain hasn't been arrested or charged with any alleged sexual crime so yes it is different to the other two's situation
  • Corrie AddictCorrie Addict Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    It was an important scene in the current storyline so would have been hard to cut even if they wanted to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was an important scene in the current storyline so would have been hard to cut even if they wanted to.

Irrelevant, he would be cut if they wanted to cut him.

As far as I was aware they suspended him from filming future episodes. I was confused tonight but I think they will just air his scenes which have already been filmed.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I think they said they're editing him out when he's not significant, but if he's relevant to the story/episode, they're keeping him in.

Tonight he was relevant, as he held the evidence against Karl's alibi. But if there's a scene where he's just seeing grabbing a pint with Tyrone, I think it'll be edited out.
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chris Fountain isn't facing criminal court proceedings. He was just an immature twonk. There is your difference.