Len not asked for his opinion!

Sorry if this has been discussed on another thread, but I found it amusing that Tess did not ask Len whether he agreed with the other judges. Obviously wary of another explosion :)

Comments

• SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Or alternatively they did ask and it wasn't broadcast..
  • Mr CellophaneMr Cellophane Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    Or alternatively they did ask and it wasn't broadcast..

I can't think he would have disagreed with the others this week, so there wouldn't have been any petulance to edit out.
  • MoonbeanMoonbean Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was disappointed they didn't ask him which couple he would have gone for. I just like to know.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps it was simply for timing purposes.
  • reverse_diodereverse_diode Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    Perhaps it was simply for timing purposes.

Suspect it was, because they had a live event to slot in before the news. Would have been different if a hung result I'm sure
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Timing issues. I am sure he would have made the right decision.
  • Tony_BrooksTony_Brooks Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Well his outburst the previous week was unprofessional and uncalled for, in fact there have been some really excessive judging outbursts and comments this series
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I can't think he would have disagreed with the others this week, so there wouldn't have been any petulance to edit out.

I wasn' t thinking of any reason in particular. I was more pointing out that as with other results show content it was edited and so can' t be surmised. Maybe you are right, or if he did agree it was rubbing salt in the wound for Patanya so close to the final. Or as has been said, it was timing.