Mark Wright V Danny Dyer

13»

Comments

• Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree.

I'm surprised Michelle even gave him a second glance.

I actually don't know what she was thinking marrying the bloke. He is a fame hungry douche. She should have just had her fun and moved on.

I imagine Carol Wright is seething that Michelle have the cheek to carry on with her career and not spend every waking hour boosting that family of social climbers. Though CW has a face that could curdle milk from a 1000 paces.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't know what she was thinking marrying the bloke. He is a fame hungry douche. She should have just had her fun and moved on.

I imagine Carol Wright is seething that Michelle have the cheek to carry on with her career and not spend every waking hour boosting that family of social climbers. Though CW has a face that could curdle milk from a 1000 paces.

Absolutely. I would have thought one look at that hatchet faced MIL from hell and any self respecting female would run a mile in the opposite direction.

I would imagine they're shocked at the brass neck of Michelle not to be knee deep in nappies by now - but still no excuse for letting the tan, teeth and nails not be up to scratch - and being happy that her career is now basking in the glory of being Mrs Wright. And as for not doing what she's told and moving 'dahn sarf' in order to ensure the house is occupied so Mark can continue with his career of fannying about in Marbella and Ibiza - what sort of girl is she?
  • Blanche.DuboisBlanche.Dubois Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. I would have thought one look at that hatchet faced MIL from hell and any self respecting female would run a mile in the opposite direction.

I would imagine they're shocked at the brass neck of Michelle not to be knee deep in nappies by now - but still no excuse for letting the tan, teeth and nails not be up to scratch - and being happy that her career is now basking in the glory of being Mrs Wright. And as for not doing what she's told and moving 'dahn sarf' in order to ensure the house is occupied so Mark can continue with his career of fannying about in Marbella and Ibiza - what sort of girl is she?

I agree and it makes sense. At first I thought maybe something was wrong because of the constant tabloid attention, plus them never been seen together; however, like you say - she has been very busy with some projects and that may explain why they are never together. She did post a blog within the last day or two, stating she has time off and cannot wait to spend time with Mark and the rest of her family. it would not make sense to continue lying about being together if they are not okay. It would come out eventually.
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    ** allegedly**

According to someone on the Daily Mail website comments section (I know), as suspected Michelle Keegan has left Mark Wright ages ago. He has been playing away from home and she has ditched her ring. Also, Danny knows where / with whom Mark has been playing away and when he was drunk, said as much to Mark. This may explain where this feud / spat / smackdown has come from.

All allegedly of course. But I thought it was weird that they haven't been seen together generally for quite a while.

^ Oh I really hope so.

I've never been able to get my head round someone with so much to offer (talent and intelligence-wise) hooking up with someone so grimly devoid of both. Please let this be true, that the (blind) infatuation on her part has worn off and her future is now t*wat-free.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    She's outgrown him and is getting good acting roles. He's becoming a liability to her and my guess is it will be splitsville soon. She is moving in different circles now and good luck to her. She's beautiful and talented - doesn't need to be associated with idiots like Wright and Dyer.
    What was the high profile wedding about then? It was only five mins ago. Hope you're not correct in your assumptions as you're making her sound completely shallow.
    Are you saying she married Mark Wright as that was the best she could do at the time but she's now found people who are more worthy of her notice!?
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont get the Mark hate on here tbh. I like Danny he's a good guy but Mark doesnt bother me. I dont get the delight in hoping someone's marriage is over, especially by cheating. Why would anyone want to wish that pain on anyone other than for their own amusement? :(
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I dont get the Mark hate on here tbh. I like Danny he's a good guy but Mark doesnt bother me. I dont get the delight in hoping someone's marriage is over, especially by cheating. Why would anyone want to wish that pain on anyone other than for their own amusement? :(

Normally i'd agree but Mark wright would sell his granny for publicity. I don't feel anything for him given how horrible he was on Towie a few years ago.

Karma is a bitch.

In any case if the marriage is over I imagine it's due to him rather than her.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Normally i'd agree but Mark wright would sell his granny for publicity. I don't feel anything for him given how horrible he was on Towie a few years ago.

Karma is a bitch.

In any case if the marriage is over I imagine it's due to him rather than her.

Michelle must've cared about him otherwise she wouldnt have married him, if she's left because of his cheating it must have hurt her. Why anyone would wish that on her so they can indulge a petty dislike of him is horrible.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Mark called out one article on their bs.

https://twitter.com/markwright_/status/770559199055060992
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mark called out one article on their bs.

https://twitter.com/markwright_/status/770559199055060992

Is he forgetting he sold his soul to one of those magazines :D
  • Blanche.DuboisBlanche.Dubois Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he forgetting he sold his soul to one of those magazines :D

To quote heavy D, "BOOM!" Exactly.