To All the Jodie Marsh Haters Part 4

Comments

• sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Of course she's more beautiful than 90% of us lot, probably with you included because after all we are nothing but sad internet vile jellus bullies and bitter jellus tw*ts who are fat and ugly bitches and c*nts who don't have jobs and sit in dingy one bedroom flats and live desperately sad and lonely lives :D
    So she tells us anyway :D

dont forget we are all in desperate need of a shag too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she's more beautiful than 90% of us lot, probably with you included because after all we are nothing but sad internet vile jellus bullies and bitter jellus tw*ts who are fat and ugly bitches and c*nts who don't have jobs and sit in dingy one bedroom flats and live desperately sad and lonely lives :D
    So she tells us anyway :D

Apparently we all wish we lived in a little semi and were 70k in debt with the bailiffs knocking on our door, we're jellus of those saggy spaniels ears that are down to her waist when she's not wearing multiple bras to hoist them up, jealous of the pinocchio-style nose and that she does her makeup like a clown :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Nah I bet Jodie is happier than alot of you on here.

Jodie is by no means a stunning girl. She's not beautiful but she isn't too bad. I also bet she is better looking than 90% of you that come on here. I don't mean to be offensive but its true.

Someone who's a compulsive liar is rarely happy with their lives or their selves. Most people don't like her. I'd say she's actually a very unhappy person.

As for being better than me, it's not possible!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I'm a bloke, so I don't compare myself to women's looks, but from a bloke's point of view, diarrhoea is more appealing than Jodie.
    Forum Member
    Apparently we all wish we lived in a little semi and were 70k in debt with the bailiffs knocking on our door, we're jellus of those saggy spaniels ears that are down to her waist when she's not wearing multiple bras to hoist them up, jealous of the pinocchio-style nose and that she does her makeup like a clown :D

Jellus that we can't all get outed on national TV as liars and hypocrites too..... and jellus that our careers are over!!

Bunch of VJBs that we are!!!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Jodie is by no means a stunning girl. She's not beautiful but she isn't too bad. I also bet she is better looking than 90% of you that come on here. I don't mean to be offensive but its true.

Really? There's very little Jodie does that make me think she's happy with herself, I'd actually class her as deeply unhappy and massively insecure.

Looks wise, without the ridiculous make up she's not bad looking *strange nose job excluded - the nose was way better before*, but unfortunatley her lifestyle has taken a huge toll on her skin which is awful, and she really should have invested in better bras, mine are the same size as hers, and twelve years older and are far perkier and fuller (and no Milfy, you can't have a picture :p )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member

Erm I don't think so sweetheart! I'm I'm fit as f*ck! :D
    Forum Member
    LisaKC wrote: »
    Erm I don't think so sweetheart! I'm I'm fit as f*ck! :D

Jodie will be jellus of you! Oh ho, I forgot, Jodie doesn't get jellus of other women, not even Jordan!
    Forum Member
    Jodie will be jellus of you! Oh ho, I forgot, Jodie doesn't get jellus of other women, not even Jordan!

Oops, meant to put 'Oh no!' Must've been a Freudian slip!
  • MexieMexie Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? There's very little Jodie does that make me think she's happy with herself, I'd actually class her as deeply unhappy and massively insecure.

Looks wise, without the ridiculous make up she's not bad looking *strange nose job excluded - the nose was way better before*, but unfortunatley her lifestyle has taken a huge toll on her skin which is awful, and she really should have invested in better bras, mine are the same size as hers, and twelve years older and are far perkier and fuller (and no Milfy, you can't have a picture :p )

My boyfriend couldn't believe she is only 28, judging by her face he thought she was in her mid/late 30s.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Smoking and wearing too much make-up/fake tan too often will batter your skin and make you look about 10 years older than you really are.
    I see nothing to be jellus of there....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Definitely nothing to be 'jellus' of, she's hideous. And as for people saying we should leave her alone, I like to think she's just getting karma for all the people she slagged off on her own blogs, for the world to see :p
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone bought Star Magazine this week, it was fab. They were doing an interview with Pete Burns, and he was sooooo spot on with his observations about jodie. He even said she was a bully, and needed therapy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JennyZZ wrote: »
    Anybody else gather by the way she says she's "made over a million pounds" that she's been adding everything she has ever earnt up as she goes along but she no longer has that money?

The way she describes her earnings is like that a of a little kid telling everybody what she has, trying to show off and make her feel better about herself.

Apologies if that made no sense but I know what I mean :p

Funny that you seem to know so much about Jodie and yet your posts would suggest you don't like her.

Her earnings have neared almost £2 million actually. She's been very successful and as for saying she has no talent, it's not true. She's written her own book, so she has talent as a writer and so what if she's lied a bit. I suppose no one on here has ever lied before. Yes you're all whiter than white I'm sure lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt very much that she's 70K in debt and at least she's been able to afford a home of her own through her own efforts. A lot of people can't afford anything, never mind a three-bed semi-detached home in Brentwood.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mexie wrote: »
    My boyfriend couldn't believe she is only 28, judging by her face he thought she was in her mid/late 30s.

I think she looks about 26. She does not look 10 years older than she really is. That's just exagerations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    If anyone bought Star Magazine this week, it was fab. They were doing an interview with Pete Burns, and he was sooooo spot on with his observations about jodie. He even said she was a bully, and needed therapy :D

That's a bit rich coming from him. His own face should be enough to make most people realise that HE is the one who needs therapy, not Jodie. Jodie is fine and happy. She has plenty of money and she's now happily married, her family love her. I can see why a lot of other women would be jealous of her and her achievements.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    margurita wrote: »
    My take on it is that she is not blogging because her management have at last had the good sense to tell her that her blogs have been her undoing. She has lied,. boasted, blagged and disgusted people in her blogs.

How ridiculous to say that she is being stalked. Her show ""Who will take her Up The Aisle" have shown her house and its location for everyone to see. Perhaps she should have thought of this lack of privacy when she was filming it. ;)

Her charities have disowned her:o Please let us know what charities have still got her on their lists, because I can assure you that you will not find her name on their websites;)

It's possible that you're not driving past her house but Mushers were stalking her up and down the country when she was touring auditioning for a husband. They were turning up everywhere and taking pictures.
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    That's a bit rich coming from him. His own face should be enough to make most people realise that HE is the one who needs therapy, not Jodie. Jodie is fine and happy. She has plenty of money and she's now happily married, her family love her. I can see why a lot of other women would be jealous of her and her achievements.

Pet's not quite as other people shall we say, but compared to Jodie he's normality itself.

Only someone mentally impaired could be as deluded as Jodie, and as for her 'happy marriage' how long do you think that'll last? They were having a go at each other even before they got hitched.

http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=1994

Yes of course her family love her, family love is unconditional, so what sort of family would they be if they didn't? :rolleyes: They even tried to dissuade her from doing this marriage show, but quelle surprise! Jodie didn't listen.

http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=1394

Your defence of her is touching, but in the end it doesn't stop Jodie being a deluded, vacuous, nasty piece of work.
    It's possible that you're not driving past her house but Mushers were stalking her up and down the country when she was touring auditioning for a husband. They were turning up everywhere and taking pictures.

What a ridiculous suggestion.
    Where's your proof?
  • inightflightiinightflighti Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    I suppose the ironic thing about all the hate jodie marsh gets, she recruits fans that wouldn't have been interested in her.

I'm not a fan of hers but I'm the type of person who likes to stick up for people who are being picked on, If she was some criminal or a terrorist etc forget it but she's not she's just a screwed up z lister.

I don't mind her. And I bet she's better looking than 90% of you on here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote: »
    Pet's not quite as other people shall we say, but compared to Jodie he's normality itself.

Only someone mentally impaired could be as deluded as Jodie, and as for her 'happy marriage' how long do you think that'll last? They were having a go at each other even before they got hitched.

http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=1994

Yes of course her family love her, family love is unconditional, so what sort of family would they be if they didn't? :rolleyes: They even tried to dissuade her from doing this marriage show, but quelle surprise! Jodie didn't listen.

http://www.heatworld.com/Article.aspx?articleid=1394

Your defence of her is touching, but in the end it doesn't stop Jodie being a deluded, vacuous, nasty piece of work.

What a ridiculous suggestion.
    Where's your proof?

It's not a ridiculous suggestion at all. It was all over the Mush site which I read frequently earlier this year. People were turning up everywhere all over the country, taking pictures and then discussing it afterwards, it was absurd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose the ironic thing about all the hate jodie marsh gets, she recruits fans that wouldn't have been interested in her.

I'm not a fan of hers but I'm the type of person who likes to stick up for people who are being picked on, If she was some criminal or a terrorist etc forget it but she's not she's just a screwed up z lister.

Jodie is a very attractive girl. She wouldn't get so many men if she wasn't.
    Forum Member
    It's not a ridiculous suggestion at all. It was all over the Mush site which I read frequently earlier this year. People were turning up everywhere all over the country, taking pictures and then discussing it afterwards, it was absurd.

Oh dear, better report us all to the police then. :rolleyes:
    Jodie hands it out on a plate. She wouldn't get so many men if she didn't.

Post corrected.
  • honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie is a very attractive girl. She wouldn't get so many men if she wasn't.

Oh my that is so funny:D
    It doesn't take an attractive girl to 'get so many men'.
    Have you seen the state of some women who pull different blokes each week in the clubs?
    Not sure Jodie would be pleased about your comment...then again!:rolleyes:

I think it is very touching of you to defend Jodie with such vigour, but please drop the jealous angle it doesn't work, especially when you see that most people who dislike her do so because she insults the intelligence of the great British public with all her lies, poorly chosen comparisons and her great hypocrisy.

You have your opinion and the rest of us have ours, each view is equally as valid but don't expect us to agree:)
    Forum Member

I'd hardly describe the people on here who can't stand her as 'fans'. Don't you mean detractors?

For someone who claims not to be a fan, you defend her very vigorously. Sure you're not related?

And you should try to think of a better argument than that of repeating yourself. :rolleyes:
    Speaking for myself, I'm bloody gorgeous, and I'm old enough to be Jodie's mum!
  • HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Jodie gets many men, that can't be disputed. It's keeping them for more than 4 weeks that is the problem! :D
This discussion has been closed.