Options

Poor Sam

2»

Comments

• Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's best going home really,he's serving no purpose,a waste of a housemate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that a lot of the housemates are just writing him off (like a lot of the forum members) as they'd have to make an effort to make sure he's included. That's one of the few things I like Callum for, he at least makes an effort to make sure Sam understands what's going on, he attempts to do a bit of sign language for him and also makes sure that he looks at him when talking so that Sam can lipread.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think Sam comes across as very young, it's hard to believe he's 6 years older than the twins.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    I was thinking of past BB's where there were always a few lads up for a laugh and a bit of fun

It occurs to me that it isn't so in this BB ... they're all so serious and 'focussed' ... even the so called 'hilarious' ' twins ( who are only 18, afterall, and could be expected to be a bit spontaneous ) are just slothing about eavesdropping like a pair of washer-women

I just don't see where Sam can turn for some youthful exuberance

Exactly. I do feel for Sam, there's nobody remotely interested in having fun, all too busy with their conspiracy theories and trying to 'one up' the next person..Love your description of the Twins:D
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    he has been hanging about with Callum and Daley, so obviously he is going to feel a bit depressed :cool:
    So, true! I get depressed just thinking about having those 2 as your 'mates' in there. Poor lad.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    I was thinking of past BB's where there were always a few lads up for a laugh and a bit of fun

It occurs to me that it isn't so in this BB ... they're all so serious and 'focussed' ... even the so called 'hilarious' ' twins ( who are only 18, afterall, and could be expected to be a bit spontaneous ) are just slothing about eavesdropping like a pair of washer-women

I just don't see where Sam can turn for some youthful exuberance
    OMG--the Twins as 'washerwomen' is spot on! Sam's fine, but he needs some Big task to give him the spotlight or a role. Am v. glad his winkie's retreated to a safe place, however.
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    apart from the task you only time you saw him last night was Callum trying to rope him into cockblocking their mate.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    he has been hanging about with Callum and Daley, so obviously he is going to feel a bit depressed :cool:

This is true. :D
  • Options
    newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eh? There is someone called Sam in the house?! Really?!