The Lloyd Daniels Appreciation Thread

Comments

• lewisHlewisH Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lloyd will be at Campus in Glasgow, on Sunday. Tickets are £10 and he will perform a family show from 4pm till 8pm, then an 18+ later on.

I'm going :D

So sad now. :cry: I work on Sundays till 6pm. I would have loved to have taken my daughter to see Lloyd. Bet he won't come to Scotland again except with the X factor tour which costs too much for me. :(

Oh well I hope someone will record him and I can watch on You tube. :)
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, the doors open at four, but maybe he wont start till after 6 since there is a support act on before hand.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Maybe I will give it a go. Not that bothered about the money, just that I HATE the underground and travelling on my own, and I somehow doubt that I will persuade anyone to come with me. I was the only Lloyd fan out of my circle of friends - they all liked Olly! :(

Will look into it though.

If you want directions hit me up:).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the doors open at four, but maybe he wont start till after 6 since there is a support act on before hand.

Thanks, but I would need to travel for nearly an hour to get there.(Livingston) I need to go and work out a way to make it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww :(
    You could always pull a sicky haha..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww :(
    You could always pull a sicky haha..

Wish I could but it is a new job and I'm still under trial. :rolleyes: Looks like my OH may take her though. :) Good for her, but I would have enjoyed it too. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Maybe I will give it a go. Not that bothered about the money, just that I HATE the underground and travelling on my own, and I somehow doubt that I will persuade anyone to come with me. I was the only Lloyd fan out of my circle of friends - they all liked Olly! :(

Will look into it though.

I'll come with you my dear.
  • caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lloyd appearing at the Syndicate in Blackpool Thurs 10th Dec.
    https://thesyndicateblackpool.clubticks.com/wt/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Meet and Greet 11pm, performance 11.45pm. That's what it says anyway.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Updated list

Oceana, Southampton - 4th Dec
    G.A.Y, London - 5th Dec
    McCluskys, Kingston - 5th Dec
    Tramps, Worcester - 7th Dec
    Syndicate, Blackpool - 10th Dec
    Pure, Manchester - 12th Dec
    Play Club, Swansea - 16th Dec
    College Lane Complex, Hatfield - 2nd Jan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lloyd is also confirmed for Pop Factory Live on 27th Dec. along with whoever is eliminated this week

Matinee performance, Floral Hall, Southport
    Evening performance, Pacific Road Arts Centre, Birkenhead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,872
    Forum Member
    Just thought id pop in and say Lloyd is doing powerhouse in Newcastle on 11th dec! :D Tickets are quite expensive though. £12 if bought in advanced and £50 VIP:eek:...how ever much i want to get a pic with him £50 is a bit excessive!! :(
  • claire_louiseclaire_louise Posts: 9,948
    Forum Member
    Omg he swore :eek::eek:

I love holy moly interviews, and i have actually found lloyds interview more entertaining than the twins :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love holy moly interviews, and i have actually found lloyds interview more entertaining than the twins :eek::D
    haha i was quite shocked :o

same! it really made me laugh in lloyd's when he went "my name's lloyd!" at the end, sounding all shocked cos the holy moly guy got it wrong :p:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the HolyMoly interview was horrible, they were blatantly trying to "out" him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hey guys! i've been away :(

Missing you guys and missing lloyd..

this time last week we would all be worrying about his wtf song choices...:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this may sound strange but do you guys find wee bits about lloyds performance so cute haha?

Like for me in Stand By Me when he points to the sky when he sings "moon", and in Crazy Little Thing Called Love when he sings the "I gotta relax", and then when he sings "later" in Take That week.

It's like Diana for me, she had certain "isms" that I loved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argh my computer won't let me watch that interview :(:(
  • y0david6y0david6 Posts: 4,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    holy moly interview was brill . ilove lloyd . always have .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluerose15 wrote: »
    hey guys! i've been away :(

Missing you guys and missing lloyd..

this time last week we would all be worrying about his wtf song choices...:(

I found this interesting on X Factor site, there's a poll about which of Lloyd's performances people preferred.

http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/news/item_100275.htm

The top 4 are his last four, with the popularity increasing each week (not including I'm Still Standing)

It shows how much better he really was getting. If only we could have started with better song choices at the beginning of the series.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think we watched the same video:p.

effy_b wrote: »
    Argh my computer won't let me watch that interview :(:(

Do you have internet explorer? It will work in that, but I found it problematic in firefox..
  • wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think we watched the same video:p.

Do you have internet explorer? It will work in that, but I found it problematic in firefox..

Do you have Adblock turned on in Firefox? I've found that can make a difference, if you disable it for the HolyMoly webpage (same goes for the videos on the X Factor ITV home page).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wolfpaw wrote: »
    Do you have Adblock turned on in Firefox? I've found that can make a difference, if you disable it for the HolyMoly webpage (same goes for the videos on the X Factor ITV home page).

Yups, I use adblock. It's okay, I just use ietab if anything misbehaves:D.
  • wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yups, I use adblock. It's okay, I just use ietab if anything misbehaves:D.

lol, ok :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    effy_b wrote: »
    I'll come with you my dear.

Aw thanks Effy. :)

I don't think I'm going to make it though - my hubby is understandably a bit iffy about me spending at the moment....after all, he did just buy me a house! :D