Options

Maddie to be found out...?

thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you watch this clip from DocYou, Scarlett lets it slip that Maddie is going to get found out. If you go to the end, she says something about when Dylan gets this secret footage of what a bitch Maddie is, it would of been nice for the storyline to have had everyone turning her back on her.
http://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/docyou/docyoubackstagefour.html
so it looks like Maddie does get found out which is good.

Comments

• Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's discovered that Neil died from the fire and explosion, not the crash. Then they'll question her.

If Tilly sides with Esther hopefully the coming weeks won't be too brutal for Esther.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    thebill22 wrote: »
    If you watch this clip from DocYou, Scarlett lets it slip that Maddie is going to get found out. If you go to the end, she says something about when Dylan gets this secret footage of what a bitch Maddie is, it would of been nice for the storyline to have had everyone turning her back on her.
    http://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/docyou/docyoubackstagefour.html
    so it looks like Maddie does get found out which is good.

I don't think she lets it slip. She just said that's how she would have liked things to have played out. I got the impression from what she was saying that she struggled with the character and found some of the things she was asked to say and do baffling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    Yeah I think she is saying that it would be great if Dylan HAD taken a load of footage of her being a bitch to expose her, but I dont think that is what is actually going to happen.

They wouldnt let a plotline slip like that. I think it is more Scarlett thinking out loud of where a potential plotline COULD have gone, rather than what is planned.