Options

Hollyoaks family to return. Possible Spoilers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
Forum Member
According to some spoiler images leaked online. The Sharpes will indeed be back on our screens!

Here's one of the pictures that i found on the Hollyoaks Overdose bebo page.

http://www.bebo.com/c/photos/view?MemberId=5549148306&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=7702757776#photoId=12856948065

It shows Amber in the picture meaning they are indeed returning. Bad news for Hollyoaks if you ask me!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its not Amber its Duncans sister Ruby who goes out joyriding with Bart
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sharpes have definitely gone for good
  • Options
    wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god i hope they aren't back.

That girl could be anyone really couldn't it? Hopefully... i don't think i can deal with amber and her bloody mother coming back :sleep:

eta nevermind read about ruby, thank god for that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fredcat wrote: »
    its not Amber its Duncans sister Ruby who goes out joyriding with Bart

Thank god!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actor who plays Bart McQueen was on twitcam earlier and he confirmed that Taylor had left the show so I'm guessing Amber and Gabby have as well.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actor who plays Bart McQueen was on twitcam earlier and he confirmed that Taylor had left the show so I'm guessing Amber and Gabby have as well.

Really? I watched it too and I didn't hear lol. Clumsy me. He and his friends noticed my advitar and said about me being an EE fan lol. One of his friends were like "Jonny, you got an EE fan!" Lol!

I hope all the Sharpes have gone.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hollyoaks will never have long term black characters that looks quite racist imo.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    hollyoaks will never have long term black characters that looks quite racist imo.

I know I was thinking that too tbh. Obv Hollyoaks don't mean to be racist, but a new GOOD black family is needed. They should try and make that good family as good as the McQueens etc.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I was thinking that too tbh. Obv Hollyoaks don't mean to be racist, but a new GOOD black family is needed. They should try and make that good family as good as the McQueens etc.

Agreed
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    It's defiantly Ruby you can see her hand is white.

Why is Jason back to the hat?:confused:
    And why is Bart driving?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hows it racist? Because PM was listening to the fans and axing the very unpopular Sharpes? They've had non-white families before. Nothing to do with racism

And i think you'll find the mum was the only black character. The two childrens dad was white.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    It's defiantly Ruby you can see her hand is white.

Why is Jason back to the hat?:confused:
    And why is Bart driving?

Bart was hijiking the car to impress Ruby. I already dislike the Ruby character for some reason

And i dont know why Jason is wearing that hat... i've always hated it lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suzanne pregnant with Darrens twins?!?!?!

nice to see her back, the best of the family
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Hows it racist? Because PM was listening to the fans and axing the very unpopular Sharpes? They've had non-white families before. Nothing to do with racism

And i think you'll find the mum was the only black character. The two childrens dad was white.

The point is they have never had a lasting black family or black characters. So it looks racist, no one is saying the PM is actually racist. Not to mention the lack of information and what looks like a write out were poor. Besides its not like PM's always listen or Warren would have been killed by now or never come back.

Honestly, half black people are generally classified as black not white.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Bart was hijiking the car to impress Ruby. I already dislike the Ruby character for some reason

And i dont know why Jason is wearing that hat... i've always hated it lol

Yeah I never liked the hat either. I guess it was just cold outside whilst filming.

Do you know when this is going to air?
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member

This is ridiculous and fully deserves a :rolleyes:
    What about the valentines? They were in the soap for a long time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is ridiculous and fully deserves a :rolleyes:
    What about the valentines? They were in the soap for a long time.

Four years was a decent run, although the complaining about them was quite loud and the who shoot calvin was pretty bad. Still four years hardly counts as a long time in a Soap. Although the McQueens have made themselves quite integrated and pretty much central in that time.
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Valentines lasted 4 years of the 15 years that the show's been around, that's more than 25% of it's entire run, the Taylors were also around for 3 years.

I think it's more racist to hire someone just because they're black. Hire the right actors for the job. They could easily have blind casted for any of the families by casting the main/family leader (Diane, Gabby, Suzanne/Neville, Sally etc) and casting the rest of the family around them.

Gabby and Amber were TERRIBLE actresses and it's not the material they were given, they got thrown instantly into a family with a Hollyoaks legend and still failed, they were at the centre of two of the most high profile stories of the year and it still didn't work. They just weren't good.
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    they had an original black character in maddie then theo and norman, valentines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    The Valentines lasted 4 years of the 15 years that the show's been around, that's more than 25% of it's entire run, the Taylors were also around for 3 years.

I think it's more racist to hire someone just because they're black. Hire the right actors for the job. They could easily have blind casted for any of the families by casting the main/family leader (Diane, Gabby, Suzanne/Neville, Sally etc) and casting the rest of the family around them.

Gabby and Amber were TERRIBLE actresses and it's not the material they were given, they got thrown instantly into a family with a Hollyoaks legend and still failed, they were at the centre of two of the most high profile stories of the year and it still didn't work. They just weren't good.

Good points but no one said it was racist, it just looks racist also it makes them look bad for not being able to find some good or at least decent black actors.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow I never even realised that was their final exit!

God PM really is sh*t isn't he!? One of his new familys gone already, and not even clear that they've left!?

Gabby truly was the worst adult actor in the show I've ever seen, glad to see them gone, but what exactly was the point in the pregnancy storyline going to Amber if she's not going to see it through.

Jasmine getting pregnant would have been much more interesting.
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    i dont get why the sharpes have been axed. what was the point in starting off a whole storyline with the underage pregnancy, then the whole thing with the teacher kissing amber, and then axe them? its all very odd. i didnt really think they were that bad...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh wow I never even realised that was their final exit!

God PM really is sh*t isn't he!? One of his new familys gone already, and not even clear that they've left!?

Gabby truly was the worst adult actor in the show I've ever seen, glad to see them gone, but what exactly was the point in the pregnancy storyline going to Amber if she's not going to see it through.

Jasmine getting pregnant would have been much more interesting.

True but lets hope he can gets thinks back online when the quick editing to get Warren back and the Sharpes gone is complete. Because this Warren and Mandy plot is still confusing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did they leave?! What happened, I must have missed that!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    i dont get why the sharpes have been axed. what was the point in starting off a whole storyline with the underage pregnancy, then the whole thing with the teacher kissing amber, and then axe them? its all very odd. i didnt really think they were that bad...

Plus the second family, introducing the brother.

I feel sorry for the O Conners too, the Sharpes are the only ones they really interracted with.

What's happening with Cincerity now India's dead, Heidi doesn't mention it and Gabby is gone?