Cher Lloyd.... How Rude

Comments

• Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS. give it a rest people. she 17. no-one wants a camera shoved in there face - we only saw one side to that, we dont know what took place before hand.
    for gods sake - i remember seeing a video with elton john screaming at paps with camera's calling them 'vile vile pigs!' this is nothing in comparison, get some perspective here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Setup..Noone in real life would act like that, infact they probobally didn't even recognise who she was. I know for a fact most people my age (if anyone else walked passed them) wouldn't even blink a eyelid.
    Overreaction from well-placed/paid actresses in a feeble attempt to make this something that its not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooooooont;)

Like I said
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    Like I said

Your right... I know you;)
  • goody66goody66 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://mrpaparazzi.com/post/13530/We-thought-everybody-had-misjudged-Cher-Lloyd-More-fool-us.aspx

Sorry, not seen this posted elsewhere.

Just watched the video, shes totally different to the way she comes across on x factor:mad:

Little tart:rolleyes:
    How ever she reacted - does not mean she is a tart. Meaningless comment
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    FFS. give it a rest people. she 17. no-one wants a camera shoved in there face - we only saw one side to that, we dont know what took place before hand.
    for gods sake - i remember seeing a video with elton john screaming at paps with camera's calling them 'vile vile pigs!' this is nothing in comparison, get some perspective here.

Except EJ is a worldwide superstar not some self deluded no mark.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »

EXACTLY!!!

If you're going to compare Cher to anyone, it better be another X Factor contestant, because that's all she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your right... I know you;)

Either way
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donbon wrote: »
    I don't know that she would but the point is they didn't say hi or act in anyway happy to see her, so why should she stop?

As you say there wasn't Cher fans, but maybe If she had bothered to stop they may have been afterwards, it's not as If Cher doesn't need the votes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Staged event, stupid repeated thread from yesterday.

It seems Cher detractors are getting very nervous now in case she wins (and she just might).

Good luck to all the finalists
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member

where do you draw the line? do you have to be a worldwide superstar to to be rude to the press?
    im no superstar, but if i was being hounded by a camera everywhere i go i certainly will tell those monkeys what i thought of them !
  • astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »

Maybe she should have decided she didn't want a camera shoved in her face before, she let one film her and beam the images live to 15million people. Just a thought.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    oh dear god, that video is ridiculous, infact the only people that come across bad in that video, are those squawking bitches screaming ther bullsh!t 'wahh rude no wonder no-one likes her'. oh purrlease get a hobby.

:D:D:D:D
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Who the hell does she think she is?! :eek:

Not the pushing past, but the whole "What you're doing with your cameras is really lame" Oh yeah, because you've been followed around by he paparazzi all your life so you know what it's like to be followed all the time :rolleyes:

She really needs reminding that she hasn't ACTUALLY made it yet. She's still just a stuck up rude little obnoxious chav who honestly believe that she should be classed as a "rapper".

Gimme a break. Wait until she's a no one again...she'll be begging them to follow her then. Urgh :sleep:

To be fair she was spot on, the paparazzi and the whole 'they're on TV, so they're fair game' culture is really lame. I think any normal person being pursued would have a similar reaction, whether it was the first time or the 100th time. Factor in the appallingly bad press that she has got (solely to boost tabloid sales) and I would say she was remarkably restrained.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    astounded wrote: »
    Maybe she should have decided she didn't want a camera shoved in her face before, she let one film her and beam the images live to 15million people. Just a thought.

This, basically.

Seems like Cher wants the fame but none of the bad stuff that comes with it.
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    the_glyph wrote: »
    Ermmm..... She's behaving like just like someone who is being pursued and then photographed against her wishes. Certainly I would have behaved exactly the same in her position.

Note that the person she eases (pushes?) away from her is one of those who are hounding her. That is several thousands pounds worth of digital SLR, zoom lens and speed light that photographer is wielding - he is no common punter on the street. The Greek chorus are hardly fans either.

Why should we expect every (relatively) famous person to roll over like a puppy whenever someone waves a camera at them?

I agree, Look's to me like a bit of a Set up!..:cool:
    Forum Member
    This, basically.

Seems like Cher wants the fame but none of the bad stuff that comes with it.

Well don't most people? :confused: Who really wants the bad stuff??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    Well don't most people? :confused: Who really wants the bad stuff??

Well obviously, but I personally am aware that there is 'bad stuff' associated with fame and that's why I will never pursue it.

There is good and bad in every job. Still doesn't excuse her reaction.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    where do you draw the line? do you have to be a worldwide superstar to to be rude to the press?
    im no superstar, but if i was being hounded by a camera everywhere i go i certainly will tell those monkeys what i thought of them !

It comes with the territory,if she doesnt like it she should do one..you dont see Rebecca behaving like that..clearly the chav was brought up with no manners.
    Forum Member
    Well obviously, but I personally am aware that there is 'bad stuff' associated with fame and that's why I will never pursue it.

There is good and bad in every job. Still doesn't excuse her reaction.

Well that just takes us to fact that far too many people are sucked into the idea that fame for fame's sake is a goal in itself rather than a byproduct of actually being talented at what you do, it's not unusual is it? and it is fueled by the very tabloid culture which then profits from building people up and then tearing them down to sell their rags.

I still don't think her reaction was particularly out of line - certainly not worthy of some of the comments on here
    Forum Member
    It comes with the territory,if she doesnt like it she should do one..you dont see Rebecca behaving like that..clearly the chav was brought up with no manners.

Well tbh you don't see Rebecca at all really, do you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    Well that just takes us to fact that far too many people are sucked into the idea that fame for fame's sake is a goal in itself rather than a byproduct of actually being talented at what you do, it's not unusual is it? and it is fueled by the very tabloid culture which then profits from building people up and then tearing them down to sell their rags.

I still don't think her reaction was particularly out of line - certainly not worthy of some of the comments on here
    I agree - and had many a debate about it, but it is all getting out of hand now. I cant see what Cher did wrong - but hey, that is just me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    She could have at least said thank you to the cameraman but she's obviously tired of being followed around constantly.. which means she CANNOT WIN - she is NOT READY for this!!

What did she do to the girls that was rude, though?? For all I know they stood there and she walked past them, however she did push past a photographer..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again - I repeat, as I have done on many threads - whatever Cher does or does not do - why does it make her a chav???????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    Cher Lloyd? Rude?? A chav??? Hmmmmmmmmmm...