Blackberry - which model ?

wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
To any BB users out there, which is the better model Curve 9360 or the Bold 9900. I mean in terms of battery life, how the applications perform etc.

Vodafone are offering me a Curve 9360 free with my next upgrade but my sister says they are rubbish and hers freezes, etc.

I know the Bold would be better in terms of it being the latest model on the market, but I have heard that has really bad battery life and also prone to freezing.

So anyone that has personal experience of either of these phones can you post your experiences here ? thanks :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the Bold 9900 and love it! It's quite wide, but very thin and sleek. Feels nice in the hand, made of metal and carbon fibre. Very happy with the performance, it's fast, and I love the combination of touch screen and keyboard (couldn't ever give up my BB, would miss the keyboard too much).

The Curve is the entry level BB, the new Curve 9360 is also sleek and nice to hold. It runs OS7 so will support the same apps as the 9900. It is lacking a touch screen though and is made of plastic (though still looks good).

The battery life will probably be quite similar, although the curve has a smaller screen and slower CPU, it has a smaller battery.

The new Curve cannot be compared to the last generation. It's a whole new OS and all new Processor etc...

Have you got a BlackBerry at the moment? What you you most want it for? Apps? Email? BBM?

My only real reservation about the Curve is that the keyboard is a tiny bit too small (but then I have big hands). My sister loves her Curve.