Does anyone else dislike George or is it just me

Comments

• VichyTenVichyTen Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    George is a coward. I can't stand his whiny voice and creepy smile.
  • rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Dejavu wrote: »
    To me he is a little prat
    I don't really dislike him. However I don't think he is as nice as HE thinks he is ! I just wish him and James would shut up trying to get through to Gary, it's really quite arrogant of them to think they can change anyone of that age and then get annoyed when it didn't work.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Can't stand him. He's coming across as very sly.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rowing8 wrote: »
    I don't really dislike him. However I don't think he is as nice as HE thinks he is ! I just wish him and James would shut up trying to get through to Gary, it's really quite arrogant of them to think they can change anyone of that age and then get annoyed when it didn't work.

They're not trying to get through to him. They're just picking on him like playground bullies.>:(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Started off thinking he was an alright, normal sort of bloke. Now think he's a whiney little prat with his head rammed up James' backside
  • rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    They're not trying to get through to him. They're just picking on him like playground bullies.>:(
    Yes ! you are right. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they don't deserve it do they ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the runt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    I actually "H" HIM (the word we cant use on DS) so i will say dislike, i cant stand his snide comments,he is a little shite stirring, bitchy, backstabbing,twofaced ,arrogant,not at all attractive utter slimy creep he makes my skin crawl looking at him, does that answer your question OP??

So you're on the fence then? ;-)
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So you're on the fence then? ;-)

As always;-):D I really dont like him, what is your feelings on creepy Mr Potato head?
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely loathe the sly, smirking, snickering little irritant. :(
  • Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope he looks sly n has seemed smary from the off
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    I can't bear him :-(

neither me, total cringe, him and Dee together have ruined this series with their snide full of themselves ways
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As always;-):D I really dont like him, what is your feelings on creepy Mr Potato head?

Whiney little prat with his head rammed up James' backside who looks like a Frank Lampard waxwork that has been left next to an open fire
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Dejavu wrote: »
    To me he is a little prat

George is a prat. 100%. A horrible, spiteful, cowardly, arrogant prat.
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually "H" HIM (the word we cant use on DS) so i will say dislike, i cant stand his snide comments,he is a little shite stirring, bitchy, backstabbing,twofaced ,arrogant,not at all attractive utter slimy creep he makes my skin crawl looking at him, does that answer your question OP??

I hate him too.
  • DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you - no longer feel that I am going senile and will be able to sleep tonight. If it ends up on Friday like it did with bb then I will never watch this pre-produced programme again - total crock
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    No it's not just you. I cannot stand the little prat. The wide eyed permanent grin makes me want to be sick.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is repugnant, hate him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Very well put
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Whiney little prat with his head rammed up James' backside who looks like a Frank Lampard waxwork that has been left next to an open fire

:D:D:D::D I know what you mean:o Good to see we are on the same wavelength with our utter dislike for the little Prat.. Another thing i hate his stare with his gogglebox eyes protruding from his fat potato head.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D::D I know what you mean:o Good to see we are on the same wavelength with our utter dislike for the little Prat.. Aother thing i hate his stare with his gogglebox eyes protruding from his fat potato head.

He reminds me of.... a slob.
  • DodgererDodgerer Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Thought I'd like him but can't stand him, too snidey for my liking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    He reminds me of.... a slob.

Yes he is no wonder him and Dee get on...., also his bitchy laugh when James slags someone off a typical coward who goes along with the ring leader.
  • Cletus Van DamnCletus Van Damn Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    He is an annoying little dick. I don't get what folk see in him.
    He is so far up James' arsehole.
    He looks like Noel Gallacher and Ronnie O'Sullivans love child.
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In really liked him at the start, but now he just annoys me, cant stand his whiny little voice his creeping up to James. Was hoping him & dee would have been evicted tonight.