The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am also very very pleased with Iveta being in. I don't see any reason why she won't be paired with Pasha and that was a hot pairing.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    I am also very very pleased with Iveta being in. I don't see any reason why she won't be paired with Pasha and that was a hot pairing.

Yup....Pasha and Iveta..... mmmm... :eek::eek::D:D

Their Paso is one of my favourites... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone! I'm a bit late to the party but took ages to get registered!!

Saw Pasha & Katya on mon past & I was the lucky birthday girl!!

What a night! Had front row seats, could smell Pasha's aftershave as soon as he hit the stage! The dancing was AMAZiNG but sure isn't it always!!

Was also lucky enough to get picked to go on stage, so got a lovely big birthday hug from the man himself!

Happy to have found a forum where I can share my Pasha luv with others xxx

Welcome to the mad house my dear...I shall be the MATURE tour guide :cool: the rest of these folks might just drag you down into the gutter. Me..never ever..nope. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Yup....Pasha and Iveta..... mmmm... :eek::eek::D:D

Their Paso is one of my favourites... :)

Has also given me the kick in the tushkie I needed to really buckle down and make sure I have the Simply Iveta site fully loaded in the gallery by the time Strictly Starts.
    Forum Member
    Welcome to the mad house my dear...I shall be the MATURE tour guide :cool: the rest of these folks might just drag you down into the gutter. Me..never ever..nope. :p

Yup... LadyA...:rolleyes:... Its very fine of you to 'act' the 'mature' guide from the middle of the gutter...:rolleyes::eek::eek::D:D

You will be a very mature gutter guide... :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup... LadyA...:rolleyes:... Its very fine of you to 'act' the 'mature' guide from the middle of the gutter...:rolleyes::eek::eek::D:D

You will be a very mature gutter guide... :D:D

Yes me and my Dance of Happy think so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8
    Forum Member
    Yes me and my Dance of Happy think so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8

Love it LadyA....!!!!:D:D:D
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!

Thanks for links Pashulty and LadyA....welcome Rosie:)

Also very happy that Iveta is returning
    Forum Member
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!!

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KZtwGso8kI

mmmmm....:o:o:o:o
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iveta in.... :D

PASHA..... :D:D:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/posts/Strictly-pro-dancers-2013-line-up-revealed

SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!:D:D

I know...a repeat... but need to do the dance of joy....!!! . :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8

Fabulous news ladies, thanks Pashulty and so very happy for the lovely Iveta, I think our good luck vibes paid off as many of us here wanted Iveta on SCD, Anya would have been good too but at least our main man will return!:D

Welcome Rosiepinkmac and thank you for sharing your picture with us, you will love it here :)

Thanks to everyone for all the links as always, you are all superstars and here's to more Pasha Strictly fun over the many months to come!:D
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aliona has gone! There is a god after all. Whoopie. So pleased to hear Iveta is joining us. However, I am sorry to see Erin, Vincent and Flavia leave the fold.
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the posts everyone - so excited to find out the good news about the new pro's! I think they are all great -

Emma Slater will miss her boyfriend Sasha though - he is a troupe member at DWTS. I think she has waited so long to be made a pro in the US show, so when this opportunity came up she probably couldn't resist and she will be near her UK family.

So many Burn the Floor dancers - the choreographer's and Jason G will have a super time. Can't wait to see all the pro numbers! :cool:

Really happy about Iveta - she is a star and a wonderful addition to the show. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noticed on Aliona's twitter that she says it wasn't her choice or decision to leave SCD.......that means........:eek:
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Noticed on Aliona's twitter that she says it wasn't her choice or decision to leave SCD.......that means........:eek:

On the MF there has been discussions about how unprofessional she has recently been in interviews (so whats new??:rolleyes:).... Am not surprised actually.... Sad about Flavia :(:(, a bit about Vincent and Erin :( but not so about Aliona ... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Aliona's selfish attitude is going to be such a hindrance in her career. It was obvious how shocked she was when she was partnered with J Ball last year and then of course there was the drama with her injuries - somewhat exaggerated IMO, and I wouldn't be surprised if difficulties in relationships with BBC developed at that point - she agreed to do the Xmas show but then didn't do the tour, so didn't complete the contract etc etc....we don't really know what happened there......:eek:

I hope I am not too outspoken......

Am I right thinking that 9 out of the 14 pro's have been involved in BTF? And 5 of them have danced on SYTYCD - tell me if I'm wrong! :p
    Forum Member
    You have got it right music girl... :D:D:D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    National Concert Hall

Self and bestie mate, and Strictly nutter, [almost as bad as myself,] set off for the Concert Hall. Hungry, so we went to this new place in town – went for 3 Tapas and a bottle of wine for €35. Stupidly, myself and bestie have big mouths so came out slightly squiffy and still hungry. Damm.

Anyway, off to the Concert Hall, tickets, banner and camera in hand. Excitement building. Hang on, bestie’s got possibly the weakest bladder in the whole of the country……no, world!!!!!!! Detour to the toilet!!!! Oh well, may as well go myself, so who do I find washing her hands but the lovely, delectable, pinky/mauvey/ Marian!! Just about to ask her what the craic was, but she scarpered out the door before I could jump on her!

“Come on bestie, 5 minutes to go.” Seats awaiting. 3rd row, middle seats. Perfect view!! …………………………..PERFECT VIEW OF THE LOVELY MARIAN IN THE BLOODY FRONT ROW. Jayus, she couldn’t get any nearer. Hell, I’m jealous.

Well, out HE comes, out SHE comes. Fantastic, lots of screaming, yelling, yahoos, (and that was just me!!!!) Fantastic start. I held up my banner “Welcome to Dublin” and I got waves and kisses from both of them………………………………..swoon. Had a little glance over at Marian, ……………think I saw a little bit of green envy……………..sorry about that Marian!!

Ryan and Lyndsay were terrific. (Great body that guy has). Mike Newman was very funny……………and I know that it’s all scripted, but you would never think that this is 2 months down the line. It’s seems so fresh. (I did a bit of yelling out at this stage – “what’s len’s favourite number………..7, of course I had to shout 8 as soon as I got the opportunity). He told me off!!!!!!! Great interaction between himself and Pasha. Very funny. Contrary to popular belief, I think Pasha is a natural actor! Oh, he’s just spotted Marian. Gave her a little wink!!! …………………..damm . Ok, little bit of green envy coming from the 3rd row.

Spotlight dance school were terrific, (only 4 lads – they’re a bit shy over here), Q & A went to form, couldn’t think of a question to ask that hadn’t been asked before, that wasn’t rude, that wasn’t too personal, that wasn’t boring. The questions I really wanted to ask, you just couldn’t ask!!!!!! (Actually, when Katya was asked about who was her favourite celebrity, somebody in the audience shouted “stop waffling and tell us” – a bit rude, I thought!! Katya took it all in her stride). Phil and Gavin, for different reasons – Dan was terrible!!

To be honest, I can’t remember what dance came where, but half time came and me and bestie retired to the bathroom…………again………..and then there she was!! (No, not in the bathroom!!!!, in the foyer. ) Ok, I thought, us Pasha fans have to stick together. “Hello Marian, do you mind if I have a photo taken with you”? So, she looked me up and down (up, mostly, since I’m a lot taller than her!!!). “Oh, ok then”, she says, to which I try to explain that I am not a nutter, and wouldn’t put anything dodgy on facebook, since I don’t even have facebook, or twitter, and she seemed alright with that, (she was lovely actually) and then came the announcement. “Could Marian Keyes please contact reception” . Damm, I know where she’s going!!!!

Back for the second half, loving it, and to be honest, I had my eyes mostly on Pasha. Not sure which was my favourite dance, probably the paso…………………jaysus, that man can fling a cape around!!! Loved them all really, the Greece bit was brilliant. I thought Lyndsey was a little lacklustre during the jive, not half as bouncy as I would have expected. I had my eyes on Pasha, he had his eyes on the audience, bestie had her eyes on me in case I did anything stupid/dangerous/embarrassing!!(think I did all of those at some stage during the evening!! ) and I’d swear that was a bit of drool on Marian’s chin!! He has such an air of enjoyment when he dances, he interacts with his partners, the audience, so well, you know he’s loving it. He’s got the most gorgeous body, yum yum.

Paso competition was very funny. The “real” couple won (26 years married!!!!). Husband was a bit of a lunatic with the cape, thought he was going to do himself an injury. Pasha was in knots (of laughter), as were the audience. Pasha is such a gent, helping the ladies down the steps, etc.

An absolutely terrific evening, everyone was up dancing at the end, I was waving my banner, bestie was waving anything she could get her hands on!!

Meet and greet time - Queued up armed with bestie, programme for signature, camera, and it didn’t take long before we got to the top. Had all sorts of questions in my head, had a mental blank when I got there, just stared a bit stupidly. They were so lovely, welcoming, and I gave them my banner…………Katya lets out a squeal, and Pasha laughs. They were genuinely delighted. Got an absolutely lovely photo with the two of them and I gave Pasha a kiss on the cheek!. I did ask him but I didn’t wait for an answser. I just dived in!!!!!! He didn’t seem to mind!! . I got up nice and close. He‘s quite stubbly (lovely) and not a bit smelly considering how much dancing he put in. I think I muttered something about us gutter girls loving him, but I don’t think he had a clue what I was talking about. (didn’t give him any details!!) I don’t think I knew myself. He is absolutely gorgeous in the flesh and I really just wanted to have a normal chat with him, but I knew I couldn’t. No time, people waiting, etc. Maybe next time, Pasha.

Anyway, sorry, girls, for waffling on, I’m sure I’ve missed bits – and I’d love an action replay, but will have to wait for next year (hopefully).

Thanks for the fantastic report GG.:D Sounds as though Dublin was the place to be the other night with you and Marian vying for Pasha's attention.;):p
    Welcome Rosie!
    Thanks everyone for all today's links.
    Forum Member
    Six more shows left only...:eek::eek:... How time flies by... :eek:

Show in Guildford tomorrow.... :).....Hope we get some final pics .... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So much to catch up on.....and I have only been away 48 hours :eek:

Fabulous report GG.....loved it :D It sounds like the atmosphere was wonderful in Dublin..... lucky Marian :rolleyes: I think Pash is often left bemused by the gutter girls :o

Welcome Rosie....thank you for sharing your Kovalicious experience....as the others have said you will feel very at home here :)

FANTASTIC news .....PASH is BACK......and breathe.....:D

Sad to see four pros leave but looking forward to seeing the new blood....very happy for Iveta....just shows that we must all make the most of our favourites.....as no one will be there for ever....apart from Anton possibly ;)

Has this article been posted already? Apologies if I have missed it....lovely pic of Pash and Katya signing t-shirts:

http://www.burnham-on-sea.com/news/2013/dancefit-strictly-review-01-06-13.php
    Forum Member
    The calendar in my bedroom is going to display May for two months... straight to July... no June in between... ;):p:D:o

I like the view... :D:D
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    So much to catch up on.....and I have only been away 48 hours

Fabulous report GG.....loved it :D It sounds like the atmosphere was wonderful in Dublin..... lucky Marian :rolleyes: I think Pash is often left bemused by the gutter girls :o

Welcome Rosie....thank you for sharing your Kovalicious experience....as the others have said you will feel very at home here

FANTASTIC news .....PASH is BACK......and breathe.....

Sad to see four pros leave but looking forward to seeing the new blood....very happy for Iveta....just shows that we must all make the most of our favourites.....as no one will be there for ever....apart from Anton possibly

Has this article been posted already? Apologies if I have missed it....lovely pic of Pash and Katya signing t-shirts:

http://www.burnham-on-sea.com/news/2013/dancefit-strictly-review-01-06-13.php

So glad you are back callie... :)

Had missed the article...:p... Thanks for posting... :D ... Lovely pic indeed... :)

First BIB... :D:D
    Second BIB... so true callie... :)
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Woohoo and long may the pasha worship continue! Sad to see flavia and Vincent go tho :( I'm sure it must be their choice to leave but they will both be missed. Can't say I'll be sad to see Erin go, think she has been there 5 years too long, some new talent will hopefully raise the bar with the remaining pros. Ooooh ive got a fuzzy feeling all over thinking about new strictly! Although I think it will be difficult to match pasherley!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dancetimessquare.com/media-news-a-events.html

;):cool:

I found this.........so Anya was teaching at Times Square studio in NY last Fri evening and from the poster it looks as if she is available for more teaching opportunities!

(Thinking back of the interview with Marian, could she be Pasha's 'mysterious friend' who is in the process of 'relocating' to NY?? ;) )
  • Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks for posting lovely photos Callie!

And this is Katya's response - :):D

Katya Virshilas ‏@KatyaVirshilas 5h
    @MarianneSue wow great action shot! We don't allow photos during the show but since its so good I will forgive u;) heheheh thanks btw x

Oops! Good job I haven't posted mine to twitter but all they said was No FLASH photography so ... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151398537317234.1073741831.720757233&type=1&l=a8a75ae322 hope you can see that - have set to public :)
    Forum Member
    Oops! Good job I haven't posted mine to twitter but all they said was No FLASH photography so ... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151398537317234.1073741831.720757233&type=1&l=a8a75ae322 hope you can see that - have set to public :)

Heather!!!!!!!!...you amazingly Kovalevicious star....!!!!!....Thank you thank you thank you for these lovely pics.... :) ...Love them all....soooo many patootie shots...:eek::eek:... Right in on the action you were, weren't you?...;) ... Good thing you didn't tweet them... ;):D

Thank you again you naughty star....;):D
This discussion has been closed.