The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thanks for the report callicot, I am sure you are still feeling the Kovalev effect..lucky girl...the show sounds fantastic.....really pleased you met him

WORD.... :)
    This time next week Pashulty you will be that lucky girl :-)

Cant wait.... :eek::eek::eek:

BTW have sent you a PM Susie... :)
    Forum Member
    No pic yet from OP... But thanks for the description... :)

https://twitter.com/Sparkleyalex/status/320660342722150400

And this lovely tweet... :)
    Alex Maugher
    @Sparkleyalex 2m
    @katyavirshillas @pashakovalev thanku so much for a fab show tonight and for meeting me and dad after. Loved my cuddle with u pasha xx alex

And hints of pic to come...;):D
    Nandini Bhabutta
    @Nini_Bhabutta 4m
    @KatyaVirshilas @PashaKovalev and thank you so much for being such lovely people and doing the meet and greet. Pics to be up tomorrow xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

haha, follow and chat to alex, bless her she went with her dad and she had him on camera duty, he wanted his pics with Katya but she said to him he has to take good pics. i would imagine the pics will be there tomorrow, shes been to see them i think this is her 2nd time.
    Forum Member
    haha, follow and chat to alex, bless her she went with her dad and she had him on camera duty, he wanted his pics with Katya but she said to him he has to take good pics. i would imagine the pics will be there tomorrow, shes been to see them i think this is her 2nd time.

ooo...bless... thanks for the info... I have noticed her tweets for a while.... she has been so excited about this show for ages... :D:D... Hope we get to see the pics... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the trouble to write such a brilliant report Callie - super!

You obviously had a great day! So good that you managed to speak to them both.....;):)
    Thanks for the fantastic report callie...

So glad you enjoyed the show... which I had no doubt you would...

I agree that he is more gorgeous in the flesh and as you have found out that IS possible and he is such a down to earth person... do you wonder why I have been in the gutter... You have now been properly initiated by Pash...;):p:D:o

BIB... how sweet... both Katya and Pasha are dears...

Re the QA session I bet you could answer a few questions cause people dont obssess about Pash the way we do (in a good way)... But found the meeting up during the riot bit typical of the laid back Pash...

Again fantastic report.....

Roll on next Saturday...:
    Thanks for the report callicot, I am sure you are still feeling the Kovalev effect..lucky girl...the show sounds fantastic.....really pleased you met him

Aww thanks everyone and thanks for posting the lovely tweets :)

I will try and remember some more for tomorrow. I had to buy two programmes as I lost the first one lol. Goodness knows how I lost the first one as I did not leave my seat at all :eek:
    Definitely the Kovalev effect turning my brain to mush :o

You will all love it when your turn comes :)
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didnt last year...and I dont think they do this year either... emma??.. callie??

Ryan and Lindsey were both having some pictures taken by the stage when some of the stage school children went to get some autographs and pictures. My sister and I were both waiting in the Pasha/Katya queue at the back when Ryan appeared and just started talking to us, he was really lovely, so we just asked him to sign our programmes. I wish I had asked for a picture too but my mind was quite distant as Pasha was fast approaching. I didn't get to meet Lindsey but at the end of the show whilst we were waiting outside for our lift, Ryan was loading up his 4x4 and mentioned that we only see the glamour of the show, he is a such a friendly guy :)
    Ryan does as the programe that Emma so loving got signed for me has been signed by Ryan but has done it from both him and Lindsey so maybe its just him signing.
    Emma is a goddess :D:D

It was no trouble at all, so happy that it arrived with you safely.
    I am indeed emma... I am... :D:D

Next week this time I will be in the presence of HRH...:eek::eek:... Cant wait....:eek:

This week will fly by in a haze Pashulty, countdown to Kovalev has begun!:D

Some great pictures and links tonight, thanks Suzie, Snogs and Pashulty.

Just going to read Callie's report :)
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    callicot wrote: »
    Hi guys

Went to the show this afternoon and it was so good. Even better than I was expecting (and I heard this mentioned by a few other people there). I almost think they are possibly even underselling the show at £20 a ticket (and I heard that mentioned as well)

Emma's report was so brilliant that I wont repeat a lot what has been already said. Just to add a few little extras and answers to some questions there was also a Foxtrot in the first half (I think it was to Big Spender), there was a Jive section in the Grease medley and the triple cartwheel by Pash and Ryan was also in the Grease medley. I did not see Ryan and Lyndsey come out after this show.

Our seats were so good (2nd row centre) that they were only dancing a few feet away from us and it was such a surreal experience that I can't really take it in at the moment.

The QA was funny and lots of people seemed keen to ask questions. They were asked what age did they start dancing which obviously I could have answered for them and how did they manage with all the travelling. I got the impression that that may be travelling in rather more luxury this time (altough I could be mistaken). Pash said something along the lines of as long as Katya's got her screen and headphones she's happy and Katya said something like as long as Pasha's fed he's happy. They also were asked whether they would ever like to do Dancing With the Stars in US and they both said the UK show was the original and the best. A final question was how did they meet and start dancing together to which Katya said something along the lines of she did not want to dance with Artem again and she wanted to dance with Pash instead. They bonded over an Indian meal in the middle of the London riots. Katya said that she did not want to go out in the middle of the riots but Pash said they would be fine :eek:

Mike was an excellent host and Ryan and Lyndsey were very good although not quite as mesmerising and charismatic when they dance as the stars of the show IMO.

I'm afraid I did fall apart a little during the meet and greet. Pasha is even more handsome close up than I can put into words and he looks even younger than he appears on screen as well. Seriously, totally, utterly and breath takingly gorgeous :o. I will be better prepared for this next time. My friend and I started off by thanking them for a wonderful show which turned into a four way conversation about which dances were our favourites and what were our names to put in the programme. We said we liked the Dirty Dancing routine and the VW the best (I don't know why we said those dances as we liked all of them) and Pasha said that the VW was one of his favourites from the last TV series. We also randomly asked them to confirm that they would definitely be appearing in the next series but they said that they did not know yet although they would love to be. My friend and I then went a bit shy and I forgot the rest of the question list :cry: They shook our hands (he held my hand AGHHHHHHHH!) and we thanked them again and left. Like Emma said they are so sweet and so easy to talk to and will start a conversation with you if you get tongue tied and nervous like we were.

Some other random observations:

The audience in my section were much younger than the normal scd tour audience. I think most of them were there mainly for one reason or for one person to be more accurate ;)

Katya comes across so much better than in the tv show. She is lovely.

They are so good with the kids. I saw them signing dance shoes and posing for pictures with cuddly toys that the kids had brought along. There is a picture somewhere around Horsham of them both with a giant toy monkey on top of them

Don't take your eyes off Pash during the Grease Lighting part of the medley. Seriously HOT. So SEXY

Pash has had a fairly recent haircut :D He's so luverley

Those of you going will all have a wonderful time and I would definitely go and see the show again if I have the opportunity.

Fabulous report Callie, thank you for sharing this with us, I'm so happy that you got to meet Pasha and I agree about the value for money of the tour, the tickets for my show only cost £18.50, an absolute bargain as you get a little bit of everything in the show. Callie, he took your hand, how sweet, he is such a gentleman!:)

I agree wholeheartedly with the bib, he looks so young, his skin just glows, you have all these questions in your head but the minute you cast your eyes on him sat at the table, your mind becomes a pile of mush, Pasha captivates, like a spell.:o:D

I had completely forgotten about the Big Spender routine, this was brilliant and I loved some of the questions, Pasha is so laidback, the riots going on, doesn't faze him one bit!:D

Thanks once again for a brilliant review, sweet Pasha dreams.:)
    Forum Member
    Pic from last night....Thanks to OP... :)

https://twitter.com/Nini_Bhabutta/status/320827696806494209/photo/1/large

The poster of the pic below also has a profile pic with Pasha and Katya... :)

https://twitter.com/philbashford/status/320797224214880256/photo/1/large
    Forum Member
    Two shows again today at Kings Lynn...:eek::eek:

And the next rest day is Wednesday.... Bless them...
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think next year, should we be lucky enough to keep Pasha and Katya with us on our shores, the ticket price may increase. To be honest, I couldn't care less what the price increase would be, as the opportunity to breathe the same air as Pasha in the same room would be a price worth paying!
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

And hints of pic to come...;):D

Thanks for all links Pashulty and lucky Alex getting a cuddle.:) Remember the lady from Ali's time on SCD.
    Forum Member
    I think next year, should we be lucky enough to keep Pasha and Katya with us on our shores, the ticket price may increase. To be honest, I couldn't care less what the price increase would be, as the opportunity to breathe the same air as Pasha in the same room would be a price worth paying!

BIB Totally agree.:D
    Forum Member
    Hi guys

Went to the show this afternoon and it was so good. Even better than I was expecting (and I heard this mentioned by a few other people there). I almost think they are possibly even underselling the show at £20 a ticket (and I heard that mentioned as well)
    Emma's report was so brilliant that I wont repeat a lot what has been already said. Just to add a few little extras and answers to some questions there was also a Foxtrot in the first half (I think it was to Big Spender), there was a Jive section in the Grease medley and the triple cartwheel by Pash and Ryan was also in the Grease medley. I did not see Ryan and Lyndsey come out after this show.
    ur seats were so good (2nd row centre) that they were only dancing a few feet away from us and it was such a surreal experience that I can't really take it in at the moment.
    The QA was funny and lots of people seemed keen to ask questions. They were asked what age did they start dancing which obviously I could have answered for them :D and how did they manage with all the travelling. I got the impression that that may be travelling in rather more luxury this time (altough I could be mistaken). Pash said something along the lines of as long as Katya's got her screen and headphones she's happy and Katya said something like as long as Pasha's fed he's happy :D. They also were asked whether they would ever like to do Dancing With the Stars in US and they both said the UK show was the original and the best. A final question was how did they meet and start dancing together to which Katya said something along the lines of she did not want to dance with Artem again and she wanted to dance with Pash instead. They bonded over an Indian meal in the middle of the London riots. Katya said that she did not want to go out in the middle of the riots but Pash said they would be fine :eek:
    Mike was an excellent host and Ryan and Lyndsey were very good although not quite as mesmerising and charismatic when they dance as the stars of the show IMO.
    I'm afraid I did fall apart a little during the meet and greet. Pasha is even more handsome close up than I can put into words and he looks even younger than he appears on screen as well. Seriously, totally, utterly and breath takingly gorgeous :o. I will be better prepared for this next time. My friend and I started off by thanking them for a wonderful show which turned into a four way conversation about which dances were our favourites and what were our names to put in the programme. We said we liked the Dirty Dancing routine and the VW the best (I don't know why we said those dances as we liked all of them) and Pasha said that the VW was one of his favourites from the last TV series. We also randomly asked them to confirm that they would definitely be appearing in the next series but they said that they did not know yet although they would love to be. My friend and I then went a bit shy and I forgot the rest of the question list. They shook our hands (he held my hand AGHHHHHHHH!) and we thanked them again and left. Like Emma said they are so sweet and so easy to talk to and will start a conversation with you if you get tongue tied and nervous like we were.
    Some other random observations:
    The audience in my section were much younger than the normal scd tour audience. I think most of them were there mainly for one reason or for one person to be more accurate ;)
    Katya comes across so much better than in the tv show. She is lovely.
    They are so good with the kids. I saw them signing dance shoes and posing for pictures with cuddly toys that the kids had brought along. There is a picture somewhere around Horsham of them both with a giant toy monkey on top of them :D
    Don't take your eyes off Pash during the Grease Lighting part of the medley. Seriously HOT. So SEXY
    Pash has had a fairly recent haircut. He's so luverley :o
    Those of you going will all have a wonderful time and I would definitely go and see the show again if I have the opportunity.

Thanks for a fab report Callie and really pleased you had such a great time.:)
    BIB don't plan to, my eyes will be drawn to Mr K at every opportunity.:o:D
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks for all links Pashulty and lucky Alex getting a cuddle.:) Remember the lady from Ali's time on SCD.

Yes...Lucky lucky Alex... :)... She seems like a massive Brian fan... :)... And Pasha obviously... ;):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the report Calli and pleased you had a wonderful time. :)
    The bit about about Pasha and the London riots lol
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Hi, I was at the Horsham show last night and thought I'd share a few pics I took of Pasha at the after show meet and greet. I enjoyed the show very much, and it was lovely just see the cheeky side of Pasha coming out during the show :)

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4,

there are a few more, but not as good as taken without flash ,trying not to blind the poor guy!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/4-IMG_4510.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/3-IMG_4509.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/2-IMG_4506.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/1-IMG_4505.jpg

and a very short video clip of them arriving at the meet and greet area
    HERE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, I was at the Horsham show last night and thought I'd share a few pics I took of Pasha at the after show meet and greet. I enjoyed the show very much, and it was lovely just see the cheeky side of Pasha coming out during the show :)

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4,

there are a few more, but not as good as taken without flash ,trying not to blind the poor guy!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/4-IMG_4510.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/3-IMG_4509.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/2-IMG_4506.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/P%20and%20K%20at%20Horsham%20Apr%202013/1-IMG_4505.jpg

HERE

Oh my word KartemAddict these are fantastic. I was there for the matinee yesterday at Horsham and now I have got some pics and your little vid to watch from Horsham as well.

Thank you so much for posting these. You are a star :)

Glad you enjoyed the show :)
    Forum Member

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4,

HERE

Thank you very much for these lovely treats KartemAddict.... :)

Gorgeous Pasha and also Katya ... ;):D

I had seen your post mentioning you were going....So pleased that you enjoyed the show... :)

I will probably think of questions to ask you later... I am going next Saurday... soooo excited... :eek::D:D

Thank you so much again for these gorgeous treats... :)
    Forum Member
    Thanks KartemAddict... :)... Pashulty has died and gone to heaven.... :o:o:o

On a side note ... Have got tickets for my third show to see Pash ...this time at Tunbridge Wells with callie... Thank you... :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks KartemAddict... :)... Pashulty has died and gone to heaven.... :o:o:o

On a side note ... Have got tickets for my third show to see Pash ...this time at Tunbridge Wells with callie... Thank you... :D:D:D

Thank you Pashulty and I am now permanently in the gutter with you :D

Can't wait to go again. Four weeks to go :)
  • sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great report Callicot - sounds like you had an amazing time, I always worry when we have such high expectations of things that the actual event will live up to it, so I'm so pleased it was better than you even expected :), I am definatley going to go next year :D
    Forum Member
    Thank you Pashulty and I am now permanently in the gutter with you

Can't wait to go again. Four weeks to go

You probably now fully realise why I am permanently in the gutter ... :p;)... Its the Kovalev effect...:o.... Welcome here as a permanent resident...:D
    sradia wrote: »
    Great report Callicot - sounds like you had an amazing time, I always worry when we have such high expectations of things that the actual event will live up to it, so I'm so pleased it was better than you even expected , I am definatley going to go next year

I do understand but :eek::eek:... Faith in Pash girl... But I guess its easy for me to say... I saw his show last year and am a full convert..:o... He might come onto the stage and speak gobblty gook I will still think its amazing...:o.. But yes... you will be in for a treat when you see him in person...sorry his show live...;):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sradia wrote: »
    Great report Callicot - sounds like you had an amazing time, I always worry when we have such high expectations of things that the actual event will live up to it, so I'm so pleased it was better than you even expected :), I am definatley going to go next year :D

Thank you sradia :) You should definitely try and go next year and hopefully there will be a tour next year :eek:

As Emma said you there is a little bit of everything for everyone and a guaranteed meeting with the stars of the show afterwards. I have gone to other events which cost twice as much and the only way of meeting the participants is by upgrading to VIP or standing hopefully in the cold outside the stage door.

A tweet and pic from one of the dancers from the show yesterday. They were very good and performed in both shows and they got a wonderful reception. Thanks to the OP of course :)

Ems ‏@Emsbemsox

Pasha signed my top😍😘😰💜#beautiful #man #love him #strictlycomedancingtour #last #night #amazing

http://t.co/7iSJEHi9Rn
    Forum Member
    ooo... thanks callie and OP for the pic... :)

How sweet was it of Pash....!!!:eek::eek:.... Gorgeously amazing yet down to earth man... Love the pic as you get to see his gorgeous profile....mmm...:o:o:o
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    KartemAddict great pics thank you for sharing.

Yay Pashulty third show booked ....but only a few days to wait until first show :-)
This discussion has been closed.