The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »
    BIB hadn't thought of that! but I don't think they know yet? I do hope so - it would be so flat without him.

He is so modest - but typical man thinking that heartthrob status is only dependent on looks :rolleyes: We women are not that shallow. (are we? :D)

No...we are not shallow (fingers crossed ;))...But with him its not only the looks...its the whole package...his amazing dancing and how he shares his joy for dancing with the rest of the world.....his humility, kindness and softness in his masculinity..the way he treats others....cant explain....:o... ooo dear...I am in a puddle again... :o

Looking the way he does doesnt harm him though... ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how everyone fuels Pashas Chocolate addiction lol :D

I hope all those heading back to to Pasha cloud enjoy it.
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    No...we are not shallow (fingers crossed ;))...But with him its not only the looks...its the whole package...his amazing dancing and how he shares his joy for dancing with the rest of the world.....his humility, kindness and softness in his masculinity..the way he treats others....cant explain....:o... ooo dear...I am in a puddle again... :o
    Looking the way he does doesnt harm him though... ;):D

BIB well said Pashulty and totally agree.
    HRH is a very special guy.:o:)
    Forum Member

Thanks for all links Pashulty.
    To Pashafan, have a great time tomorrow at the show.:)
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone :)

Found this on my Chelsee Healey travels :D For all the Irish (and non-Irish) Pasha devotees
    http://www.irishnews.com/features/ballroom-blitz-1256476

Thanks Sunshine, another really good interview.:)
    OK Pashulty own up were you the fan recently that said to Pasha "Will you marry me?":rolleyes: Anything to get his attention.;):p
    Favourite judge is Craig (wonder if he knows that) so that's one thing I have in common with Pasha and Katya as CRH is my favourite too (Bruno isn't far behind mind.;))
    As for the "Pasha gets his top off" comment, doubt it will just be Marian that's drooling over in Dublin.:o:p Would be funny if she volunteered for the Paso. Understandably, she would only want Pasha as her partner.;)
    Forum Member
    Another morning treat...Thanks to Iveta....mmm... she definitely needs to come back this year.... :)

https://twitter.com/D8Iveta/status/335266657066958848/photo/1

https://twitter.com/D8Iveta/status/335268912230973440/photo/1

Love those arms....mmm..... He does know how to hold a woman.... :o:o

Thanks Pashulty and the lovely Iveta. These are super pics and they are a very good pro pairing.:)
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the info peppy. You are a star!!!! :)

Found it and have had a read... :)
    Is that a sneaky confirmation that he is coming back... Do hope so... :eek:
    :eek:.. Fingers crossed!!!
    Such a humble guy... the moment you think you cant fall for him more you fall harder... :o:o
    I can just vision the laugh he gave....oooo....laaaa....puddle.... :o:o

Thanks Peppy and Pashulty.
    Doesn't see himself as a heart throb, well, listen to us Pasha, you most definitely are.:o:D
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Sunshine, another really good interview.
    OK Pashulty own up were you the fan recently that said to Pasha "Will you marry me?" Anything to get his attention.;):p
    Favourite judge is Craig (wonder if he knows that) so that's one thing I have in common with Pasha and Katya as CRH is my favourite too (Bruno isn't far behind mind.;))
    As for the "Pasha gets his top off" comment, doubt it will just be Marian that's drooling over in Dublin. Would be funny if she volunteered for the Paso. Understandably, she would only want Pasha as her partner.

BIB... :o:o ... Dont think that even I could pull that off... although would be asking that silently... :o
    Plus...Shona...PLEASE dont put ideas into my head... :eek:.. Between you and LadyA... I think I am being set up for disaster in Reading... :o

Need to remember... Dont give in...Dont give in... :o
    Thanks Peppy and Pashulty.
    Doesn't see himself as a heart throb, well, listen to us Pasha, you most definitely are.

Amen!!!!
    Forum Member
    Wonder what should I be wishing for...!!:rolleyes::confused::D

Hoping Susie survives Pash or hoping Pash survives Susie... hmm... interesting dilemma...:D:D
    Forum Member
    Wonder what should I be wishing for...!!:rolleyes::confused::D

Hoping Susie survives Pash or hoping Pash survives Susie... hmm... interesting dilemma...:D:D

BIB suppose we'll find out soon enough.:p
    Thought it was tomorrow Susie was going, but obviously didn't pay enough attention.
    Wonder where my mind was.:rolleyes:;)
    Forum Member
    BIB... :o:o ... Dont think that even I could pull that off... although would be asking that silently... :o
    Plus...Shona...PLEASE dont put ideas into my head... :eek:.. Between you and LadyA... I think I am being set up for disaster in Reading... :o
    Need to remember... Dont give in...Dont give in... :o
    Amen!!!!

BIB never and besides he already knows how much you appreciate his ass.;):D
    Me put ideas in your head Pashulty? As if.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you sunshine, peppy and Pashulty for the interviews and pics :)
    No...we are not shallow (fingers crossed ...But with him its not only the looks...its the whole package...his amazing dancing and how he shares his joy for dancing with the rest of the world.....his humility, kindness and softness in his masculinity..the way he treats others....cant explain....... ooo dear...I am in a puddle again...

Looking the way he does doesnt harm him though... :D

BIB....I think you have explained it rather well :)....and the lovely butt is an added bonus :o;)

Meet and greet time for Susie just about now :eek:.....lucky girl.....hope operation scarfcam went well :D

Have a fabulous time tomorrow music girl.....enjoy every moment and look forward to hearing all about it......hope you have been practising your shorthand ;):D
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Thank you sunshine, peppy and Pashulty for the interviews and pics :)

BIB....I think you have explained it rather well ....and the lovely butt is an added bonus :o;)

Meet and greet time for Susie just about now :eek:.....lucky girl.....hope operation scarfcam went well :D

Have a fabulous time tomorrow music girl.....enjoy every moment and look forward to hearing all about it......hope you have been practising your shorthand ;):D

Yes....music girl...have a Pashatastic time tomorrow... want to hear all the goss afterwards..:D... and BIB.... WORD... ;):D
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your good wishes,
    looking forward to the show at Wylliots Centre in Potters Bar.

Never been there before, just north of London, about 3 miles from Barnet where Kimberley lives! :D:cool:

Wonder if she will invite the tour over for supper after the show?:eek::D
    Forum Member
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    My name is Susie and I'm a Pashaholic
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    My name is Susie and I'm a Pashaholic

Its a good thing to be... :D:D...I am one... :o:o.... And I am sure Pasha rejoices in the fact ...despite his apparent disregard of his effect.. ;)...You ok Susie??? :D:D
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Its a good thing to be... :D:D... And I am sure Pasha rejoices in the fact despite his apparent disregard of his effect.. ;)...You ok Susie??? :D:D:D

Oh I am very ok thank you Pashulty, serenely floating by on Cloud Pasha......he is just amazing..;)
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Oh I am very ok thank you Pashulty, serenely floating by on Cloud Pasha......he is just amazing..;)

Cloud Pasha is a very nice place to be on... :D:o.. Enjoy!!!! ;)
    BIB....I know.... :o:o... He is... :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi susie! LOL sorry no 12 step program here. All enablers. *Proud enabler since 2002*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and a random late night muse from me, as someone who works with blending oils and scents and such regular. Finally got all the notes that are in the cologne our Pasha wears. And every single note used are on the top of the pleasing to women list..smart man lmao

If your curious: Labdanum, Styrax, Cedarwood, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Honey, Rose, Cloves, Nutmeg, Incense, Sandalwood
    Forum Member
    and a random late night muse from me, as someone who works with blending oils and scents and such regular. Finally got all the notes that are in the cologne our Pasha wears. And every single note used are on the top of the pleasing to women list..smart man lmao

If your curious: Labdanum, Styrax, Cedarwood, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Honey, Rose, Cloves, Nutmeg, Incense, Sandalwood

Thanks Lady A.
    Now where did I put my labdanum and styrax.:rolleyes::p
    BIB he's very smart indeed.;)
    Glad you enjoyed the show Pashafan and us other Pashaholics look forward to your report.:D
    Forum Member

Thanks Pashulty.
    Have a great time later Music girl.:)
    Forum Member
    Hopefully some more pics tonight..... TeamVirshilax going ... :)
    Forum Member
    BIB never and besides he already knows how much you appreciate his ass.;)
    Me put ideas in your head Pashulty? As if.;)

*head hanging in shame...not*... Unfortunately I think he does... :o:o
    Yes you do put ideas into my head Shona...you and callie and LadyA and everyone else... :p:D

I am still not sure exactly which one he uses...there are many on the website... anyone knows for definite?

BIB.... smart man indeed.. :o... He pleases me very much... :D....And the last two times he has pleasured me immensely... :o:o... *shameless hussy*
This discussion has been closed.