The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Hi Cartimandua, great report from Blackpool thanks for posting Pashulty, I would love to go to The Blackpool Tower Ballroom it looks amazing.

My friend Luci was totally Pashafied and is now coming to Reading...another person to watch my Paso panic...eek.

music girl I am hoping to go on the cruise, but if I book prior to departure date I will have to pay the full 17 night price for just 3 nights...however I am carefully monitoring the availability and if it is looking close to getting full I might just crack and book it, I have already booked my flight...so fingers crossed.
    cheryl I hope you are have an amazing night with the special one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Pashulty for posting Cartimandua's report from the show in Blackpool last year. It does sound like a fabulous evening and Carti's account of the show was wonderful.

Susie....you have rather a lot of people coming to watch your Paso panic now ::...scary stuff indeed :eek:,,,,,and you have just got to go on that cruise now you have the flights booked......imagine......three days and nights with the Kovalev :D

Hope Cheryl is enjoying the show.....hopefully there will be pics later :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Thank you Pashulty for posting Cartimandua's report from the show in Blackpool last year. It does sound like a fabulous evening and Carti's account of the show was wonderful.

Susie....you have rather a lot of people coming to watch your Paso panic now ::...scary stuff indeed ,,,,,and you have just got to go on that cruise now you have the flights booked......imagine......three days and nights with the Kovalev

Hope Cheryl is enjoying the show.....hopefully there will be pics later

Yes callie.... sooo excited about Blackpool...:eek:

BIB Susie....:eek:.... Soooo jealous now... three nights might turn into every night for the rest of your life... ;):p:D

BTW ...waiting to see your paso... ;)... I am sure the Kovalev will be very supportive... ;).. how many strong team are you now? :D

Waiting to hear from cheryl... :D... If she is still with us.. :p
    Forum Member
    lol Pashulty too many people are coming to watch.. ....need a plan help.com. or Paso might turn into abbreviation of passed out. .... oh I am very good at matchmaking are you thinking Pashulty Kovalev has a nice ring to it.
    Oh I hope that cruise has room for Julie,Laura Luci and I.....

Ant Pasha's manager advised me today that they are not doing a tour dvd this year, but maybe next year...excellent another tour...fabulous
    Forum Member
    Someone on twitter land please have some mercy on us poor Pashafied souls and post some pics from tonight...please pretty please... :(:cry::o
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    lol Pashulty too many people are coming to watch.. ....need a plan help.com. or Paso might turn into abbreviation of passed out. .... oh I am very good at matchmaking are you thinking Pashulty Kovalev has a nice ring to it.

Ant Pasha's manager advised me today that they are not doing a tour dvd this year, but maybe next year...excellent another tour...fabulous

Paso will be fine.... :)

First BIB...nice ring indeed... :) ...lol...

Second BIB... exciting sandwich .... :D... sorry dirty gutter mind where Pash is involved.... :o

Third BIB... ooo yeah.... another tour next year... eek.. excited.com.....but you could still get the little less strictly DVD this year...if you havent already ordered it that is...:rolleyes:;):D

ETA.... Pash has convinced Luci to go on the trip after the show!!!... Knew it would be difficult for her to resist the charms of the Kovalev.... eek...
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Someone on twitter land please have some mercy on us poor Pashafied souls and post some pics from tonight...please pretty please... :(:cry::o

If theres no pic tonight I might have to mail myself to Ireland for next week... :o:o
    Forum Member

ETA.... Pash has convinced Luci to go on the trip after the show!!!... Knew it would be difficult for her to resist the charms of the Kovalev.... eek...

It was hilarious watching Luci getting Pashafied...thank goodness we were getting fanned by his cape during the shirtless Paso she needed it :o...she thinks he has a certain je ne sais quoi..a bit like Elvis...haven't heard the end of it:o
    Forum Member
    It was hilarious watching Luci getting Pashafied...thank goodness we were getting fanned by his cape during the shirtless Paso she needed it :o...she thinks he has a certain je ne sais quoi..a bit like Elvis...haven't heard the end of it:o

lol...Bless Luci's poor Pashafied soul.... :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gotta love when Ant shares the goodies :) :cool:

Welcome to the Kovalev side Luci, lol We may not have Cookies but we have The Kovalev :D
    Forum Member
    Thanks OPs... :)

Does that mean I dont have to mail myself to Ireland ??....still not sure... :rolleyes:;):)

Gorgeous Pasha pics... :)

http://instagram.com/p/ZlyH9HpcYg/#

https://twitter.com/Romana_Ali/status/336955080454594560/photo/1
    Forum Member
    Gotta love when Ant shares the goodies :) :cool:

Welcome to the Kovalev side Luci, lol We may not have Cookies but we have The Kovalev :D

BIB..... oooo...yeah... :D:o
    Forum Member
    Great news LadyA another tour means we can plan your trip next year, you shall see the special one dance as long as Luci doesn't abduct him first
    Forum Member
    Great news LadyA another tour means we can plan your trip next year, you shall see the special one dance as long as Luci doesn't abduct him first

It will be a case of you restraining her... :D:D

ooo yeah.... LadyA...next year you are coming over for sure to watch the gorgeous one dance for you... :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Been a long time since I have been able to see the Special one Live..and will actually be the first time outside of the Dancesport Arena for me. My bags are packed I am ready to be kidnapped :D
    Forum Member
    Wow it looks like cheryl had an amazing show,can't wait to hear all about it

Antony Read ‏@antonyread 31m
    @PashaFan @KatyaVirshilas @PashaKovalev we all did! Superb show, great audience and a standing ovation at the end!! Very proud!! X
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):)

https://twitter.com/antonyread/status/337097307608715264/photo/1

Thanks to Antony Read for lovely photo from last night!
    Must have been an amazing show!

Thanks Susie for all your lovely posts and info about the cruise - you and your friends will have the time of your lives!
    Forum Member
    If you havent seen the one live outside of the dancesport arena...then it must have been a while LadyA...As far as I could dig out he didnt go back to competition post ilness pre SYTYCD... I might be wrong though... its so hard to find out about the elusive one... :rolleyes::p

It would be great if both you and PashaFan came over next year...It would be a convention... Would love to see you dance a rumba with Pasha.. ;)

Thanks for the info sunshine... :)

Thanks for the tweet Susie and the gorgeous pic music girl and OP... :)
    Forum Member
    If you havent seen the one live outside of the dancesport arena...then it must have been a while LadyA...As far as I could dig out he didnt go back to competition post ilness pre SYTYCD... I might be wrong though... its so hard to find out about the elusive one... :rolleyes::p

It would be great if both you and PashaFan came over next year...It would be a convention... Would love to see you dance a rumba with Pasha.. ;)

Thanks for the info sunshine... :)

Thanks for the tweet Susie and the gorgeous pic music girl and OP... :)

BIB Yes Pashulty we will get LadyAmbrosia and PashaFan (Maddie) to join our Pashafest next year for sure:)
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Ladies. Much to my absolute disappointment, I wasn't able to watch Katya and the delectable Pasha last night in Solihull due to falling ill. I managed to eat food that I had no idea contained shellfish, to which I'm bloody allergic to. Shellfish gives me severe stomach cramps once ingested. Am feeling better than yesterday but none the less extremely brassed off!
    Forum Member
    aaah...gutted for you cheryl... :(:(... Hope you get well completely soon... :)

There are still many tickets available for Hayes (4th of June) and two or three still in Corby (tomorrow)... If you cant make it this year definitely next year... :)

Heres a pic of the one with Katya to cheer you up... :)... Found on my travels... Thanks OP... :)

ff9tg4.jpg
    Forum Member
    Thanks OPs... :)

Does that mean I dont have to mail myself to Ireland ??....still not sure... :rolleyes:;):)

Gorgeous Pasha pics... :)

http://instagram.com/p/ZlyH9HpcYg/#

https://twitter.com/Romana_Ali/status/336955080454594560/photo/1

Ah so Ant was talking to his Mum in the background of these photos.

Oh nooooo cheryl you poor thing....so sorry you were ill, glad you are feeling better today
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Hello Ladies. Much to my absolute disappointment, I wasn't able to watch Katya and the delectable Pasha last night in Solihull due to falling ill. I managed to eat food that I had no idea contained shellfish, to which I'm bloody allergic to. Shellfish gives me severe stomach cramps once ingested. Am feeling better than yesterday but none the less extremely brassed off!

Oh Cheryl sorry to hear this and I too would have been gutted if I had missed seeing Pasha. Glad you're feeling some better today, but don't suppose it's much consolation right now. Any chance of you being able to go to another show this year?
    Thanks everyone for all links.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Pashulty, Susie, sunshine and music girl for the fabulous pics and links :)

Sorry you missed the show Cheryl....glad you are feeling better today.
    aaah...gutted for you cheryl... :(:(... Hope you get well completely soon...

There are still many tickets available for Hayes (4th of June) and two or three still in Corby (tomorrow)... If you cant make it this year definitely next year... :)

Heres a pic of the one with Katya to cheer you up... :)... Found on my travels... Thanks OP... :)

ff9tg4.jpg

This is one of my fave pics of Pash and Katya....thank you Pashulty :)

BIB......travels? :confused:.....are you on a ferry somewhere in the middle of the Irish Sea already? ;):D
This discussion has been closed.