The Soham murders

hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
Forum Member
Do you think Huntley will ever admit to the truth about what really happened?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would he? His miserable life is over, unless its a deathbed situation I doubt he ever will.
  • ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it, no.
  • Amanda_OBrien2Amanda_OBrien2 Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    No he won't because he is an evil man. I knew he had something to do with their disappearance when I first saw him on tv all those years ago .. it was his body language.

[URL=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8bUJBwKxU4[/URL]
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a conspiracy theory (when isn't there) that says it wasn't him, it was the pesky Americans.
  • ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he won't because he is an evil man. I knew he had something to do with their disappearance when I first saw him on tv all those years ago .. it was his body language.

Here we go... *reclines, grabs popcorn*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wont admit anything because he is a pathetic coward .
    Fingers crossed he gets his just desserts inside .
  • dip_transferdip_transfer Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he won't, It's all about Control, Even after all this time. Most murderers like him never fully confess, For whatever sick reasons they still think they have the upper hand.
  • Amanda_OBrien2Amanda_OBrien2 Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    No he won't, It's all about Control, Even after all this time. Most murderers like him never fully confess, For whatever sick reasons they still think they have the upper hand.

Yes it is about control that's why Ian Brady won't reveal where Keith Bennett's body is.
  • Softie-CynicSoftie-Cynic Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Are you kidding
    He fits a sickening sociopathic mould as do Hazell and Bridger.

Do the crime, it's obviously sexual, turn up at court and have the brazen cheek to put up the biggest pile of tripe as your 'defence' and torture the parents even more. Never bother with truth though.
    NB even Hazell's guilty plea was not a truthful admission to the real nature of what he did

Oh for being civilised to be left at the door sometimes, there are many many countries where Mark Bridgers amnesia would disappear very quickly once the police got hold of him.

Give me unrestricted access to these men and my Toolbox, you'll deffo get the truth then. :mad:
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is there any doubt what happened like ?

OP listen up, , he murdered two people, was found guilty and jailed.

Dearie me, the dimwits on this board.:cool:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If he's been jailed for the rest of his life no matter what happens, I really can't see him giving anything away. All Huntley's got now is the satisfaction of control. Or, if you like, knowing that said family is longing to know what happened.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They probably meant the exact details of why they were murdered.
  • manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a conspiracy theory (when isn't there) that says it wasn't him, it was the pesky Americans.

Yeah, a US soldier, as it was close to an air base. The CT is that even he thinks it was him as they used mind control on him.:rolleyes:
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The OP specified HIM admitting to it. Dimwit indeed :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    He wont admit anything because he is a pathetic coward .
    Fingers crossed he gets his just desserts inside .

Another murderer slit his throat and wished he was dead, he survived.

He is suing the prison service for compensation.

He won't ever reveal why he did it or what his motive was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There are some. I not sure who is the dimmest though:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go... *reclines, grabs popcorn*

To be fair you don't become a first class internet detective without having some kind of i-felt-it-in-my-perineum radar.

It's the first class you have to take at the Number One General Discussion Internet Detective Agency Detecting Course.
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member

In that little clip there, I couldn't see anything that said to me that he was guilty.
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    In that little clip there, I couldn't see anything that said to me that he was guilty.

But he was.
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    But he was.

Yes, we all know he was now. But as they say "hindsight is 20/29 vision.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    It's no great mystery is it? He drowned them both in his bath, no-one fell in, the other one didn't scream and he didn't panic, his story was mince and extremely transparent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you kidding
    He fits a sickening sociopathic mould as do Hazell and Bridger.

Do the crime, it's obviously sexual, turn up at court and have the brazen cheek to put up the biggest pile of tripe as your 'defence' and torture the parents even more. Never bother with truth though.
    NB even Hazell's guilty plea was not a truthful admission to the real nature of what he did

Oh for being civilised to be left at the door sometimes, there are many many countries where Mark Bridgers amnesia would disappear very quickly once the police got hold of him.

Give me unrestricted access to these men and my Toolbox, you'll deffo get the truth then. :mad:

Ironically, that sounds a little sociopathic...
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    Ironically, that sounds a little sociopathic...

Certainly mental.

I love the frothers who see no irony in making violent threats / projecting violent fantasies onto those committed of violent crimes.
  • IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    He may as he gets a lot older, but whether we'll hear about it is another matter. When people are at death's door they do weird things and he may confess all his sins to a priest or religious figure, but I'm pretty sure the only people that would find out would be police or someone like that.
  • SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt he'll ever reveal his true motive or the real sequence of events.
    There's nothing for him to gain by doing so.

It's the same situation as the murderer of Joanna Yeates. He also gave a story which was completely implausible and didn't seem to match the facts.