Options

It's happening, it's happening!!!

Comments

• Options
    EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    sadmuppet wrote: »
    So what happens if one of your new neighbours looks like her - will he not be allowed to go out in case he sees her?

It's not an impossible scenario...

Nothing happens
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, thanks for that

That's ok. I take the health and wellbeing of a man very seriously :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's ok. I take the health and wellbeing of a man very seriously :D

Bet it makes you feel good putting others down doesn't it
  • Options
    sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    Nothing happens

So, why are you so against him looking at the real Zooey on the TV/tablet then? After all, he's not likely to meet her...:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So, why are you so against him looking at the real Zooey on the TV/tablet then? After all, he's not likely to meet her...:confused:

I don't care if he will meet her or not
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a joke my dear. I'm sure you look just like Zooey.
  • Options
    tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its quite bizarre isnt it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was a joke my dear. I'm sure you look just like Zooey.

I don't
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Being serious for a moment, I dont think that was designed to put anyone down, its just that you look nothing like her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tiacat wrote: »
    Being serious for a moment, I dont think that was designed to put anyone down, its just that you look nothing like her.

Yes I'm aware if that, I don't need reminding that I'm not attractive, I see it twice a day when I look in the mirror!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I'm aware if that, I don't need reminding that I'm not attractive, I see it twice a day when I look in the mirror!

Jesus, what is wrong with you. Gary Barlow looks nothing like her either, nor does Kate Moss and so on and so on. Its not about being unattractive its just that people look different to each other. DIFFERENT, hence the joke about him needing glasses because he thinks you look similar.

I often say that my OH looks a bit like Kirk Douglas (in his younger days). He doesnt quite but there are aspects to his face that remind me of him, the strong nose and the dimples but the fact that he looks 'different' to him, doesnt mean my OH is unattractive although for me to say he looks like him, would result in someone saying 'do you need glasses'

You need to stop being so defensive about things all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well looks aren't everything. I think you should allow your man some Zooey time though.
  • Options
    sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member

Well, that was just your interpretation of what was meant rather than what the poster actually said. Just because you don't look like her doesn't mean you can't be attractive. And your OH obviously thinks you are, so I can't see why him looking at her is such an issue!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well looks aren't everything. I think you should allow your man some Zooey time though.

No thank you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thank you

What are you scared of if he does watch her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What are you scared of if he does watch her?

Nothing, I just don't want to be sat there while my man drools over someone he fancies regularly

I don't care if people find this immature or pathetic, maybe if I was attractive I wouldn't mind but I'm not and I do, I can't help how I feel
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing, I just don't want to be sat there while my man drools over someone he fancies regularly

I don't care if people find this immature or pathetic, maybe if I was attractive I wouldn't mind but I'm not and I do, I can't help how I feel

Actually to be pedantic, you can help how you feel. You can work on your confidence and take pleasure in the fact that your OH is enjoying what he sees, when he looks at this person (I dont actually know who this person is) and also when he looks at you.

You can also recognise that feelings are just feelings, they dont actually mean anything unless you give them importance and a meaning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So he can watch her, while you are not there then?

What celebrity do you fancy? Are you allowed to watch them on TV?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually to be pedantic, you can help how you feel. You can work on your confidence and take pleasure in the fact that your OH is enjoying what he sees, when he looks at this person (I dont actually know who this person is) and also when he looks at you.

You can also recognise that feelings are just feelings, they dont actually mean anything unless you give them importance and a meaning.

I'm never going to take pleasure in the fact he enjoys what he sees when he looks at someone else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So he can watch her, while you are not there then?

What celebrity do you fancy? Are you allowed to watch them on TV?

I have watched the ones I fancy in films so as he
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you sure you're actually a grown up? Have you checked your birth certificate and everything?

BTW, how come all your threads end up in chatter?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are you sure you're actually a grown up? Have you checked your birth certificate and everything?

BTW, how come all your threads end up in chatter?

Last time m replying to you since you insult
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Then what's the problem, you watch the ones you fancy, but he can't? How old are you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Then what's the problem, you watch the ones you fancy, but he can't? How old are you?

Read what I said again
  • Options
    tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member
    I'm never going to take pleasure in the fact he enjoys what he sees when he looks at someone else

Thats all just human nature, that is all is nothing more nothing less.