• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bring back last years boys :)
  • Options
    marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Theres no one there who is a total stunner - male or female.

I would say Mona and Kate are good looking girls, rest are not much to look at , the red haired one does have fab hair but thats it.

The guys are very plain. The geordie guy though with his confidence makes him the most attractive....but its clutching at straws there! :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    huh?

are you people watching the same show as i am? that lorraine girl is an absolute stunner, rarely before have i seen such a mouth-wateringly amazing piece of eye candy. those sexy glasses and come-to-bed nose of hers will go down in tv history and provide a new benchmark for tv beauty, etc
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    huh?

are you people watching the same show as i am? that lorraine girl is an absolute stunner, rarely before have i seen such a mouth-wateringly amazing piece of eye candy. those sexy glasses and come-to-bed nose of hers will go down in tv history and provide a new benchmark for tv beauty, etc

The trouble is that I'm stunningly attractive although have lost a wee bit of my matinee idol looks as I am now in my seventh decade but I don't turn my telly on to watch ugly people, that's for sure.
    This year's show should be retitled the Ugly Apprentice Show and then we would have been forewarned.
    However, I'll keep on looking in the mirror just for comparison purposes only, of course.
    :cool:
  • Options
    mumofmitzymumofmitzy Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JigglyBall wrote: »
    I don't want to be mean, but does anyone think Anita's mouth looks like it's upside-down?
    Look
    :D:eek::D
  • Options
    Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k-bola wrote: »
    :(The best looker was fired....

Obviously you are joking (she was a serious munter), so there is no need for me to reply. Oh, I just did! Just rechecked and I find Katy, Debra and Mona very sexy and quite like Lorraine too.
  • Options
    Troy EdwardsTroy Edwards Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    Kate and Paula (mostly the hair) are attractive.

The rest range from average to not-if-you-were-the-last-person-on-earth horrific.

Can you list them for my amusement please?
  • Options
    JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    It does. Just the weird way she holds her mouth.

5 min makeover in Photoshop:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=k9z3q0&s=5

If she looked after herself a little more, she could look great.

LOOOOOOOOL!!! Good work!

I like it.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously you are joking (she was a serious munter), so there is no need for me to reply. Oh, I just did! Just rechecked and I find Katy, Debra and Mona very sexy and quite like Lorraine too.

Lorraine :eek: cannot believe anyone would have done the deed twice with that

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/the-apprentice/5061381/The-Apprentice-selection-process-defended-after-candidate-questioned-by-HM-Revenue-and-Customs.html

Note the slightly dubious background - Dad's gone home to Ireland with his building company.
  • Options
    k-bolak-bola Posts: 4,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davemba wrote: »
    Lorraine :eek: cannot believe anyone would have done the deed twice with that

She is mum so someone did it once but she is single mum so they must have sobered up in the morning and realised their mistake