ProvenceJaneProvenceJane Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Far too early to say!
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philip - Mean-spirited, backbiting and ever so quick to find fault in others while displaying lttle in the way of ability himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I didn't find Philip's grumbling very appealing.
  • Options
    Jamie181Jamie181 Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    I actually dont have a least favourite yet...

Debra, maybe. But she amuses me.
  • Options
    neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of them, but Debra the most.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Vivid wrote: »
    Her willingness to attack other people to deflect criticism of herself was appalling.

I'm sorry but what version of the apprentice have you been watching for the past few years? That's what everyone does in the boardroom, duh...
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    It's definitely out of 3 for me.
    It would have been Debra. When she was in the bottom 3 I really wanted her to go, but I thought she defended herself pretty well and I seemed to lose all the ill-feeling I had towards her.

Next was Kate, just because I hate it when people criticize the team-leader in the boardroom for not being more hands-on because it is just so easy and cowardly to do (I'm also looking at you, Rocky and Philip). Fair enough, Mona wasn't a great team-leader, but she certainly put Kate in her place by highlighting everyone elses lack of balls to do it.

But in the end I had to vote for Philip, thanks to Rufus Hound summing him up pretty accurately on 'You're Fired!'.
    He bad-mouthed poor Howard for giving them an instruction not to clean the inside of the cars, then his part of the team ends up cleaning inside the cars and then he bad-mouths Howard again when he comes to help them.