Whoops...link has now been corrected. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Lol so no guesses for who me and Pingu had at the bottom of our votes :D

haha I won`t lie. She was right on the bottom end!! :p
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wonder why talks like that aren't made via inbox. :p;)

But seriously guys, it's not a problem. After what happened to my team on The Unknown Factor last night, I know that I cannot afford to start screwing up on this game either and I knew I made a mistake so I had to find something better. :)
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to be honest, there was not ONE performance there that I disliked completely, some better than others defiantly, but picking my votes was very hard as none of them I completely hated.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    noonan15 wrote: »
    Going to be honest, there was not ONE performance there that I disliked completely, some better than others defiantly, but picking my votes was very hard as none of them I completely hated.

Now that Drew's has changed I don't dislike any of them in a big way :D

Excited for the show!

Quirkies FTW!!!!
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some changes may be coming into play soon...we'll just have to wait and see...
    Forum Member
    jackamakka wrote: »
    Some changes may be coming into play soon...we'll just have to wait and see...

If it's to do with swapping acts or categories then like Series 1 I will probably stand down - sorry if that seems harsh, but I'm not swapping acts/ categories now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's to do with swapping acts or categories then like Series 1 I will probably stand down - sorry if that seems harsh, but I'm not swapping acts/ categories now :)

Nothing like that, more involving personnel...sorry for being so cryptic, I'm just waiting until I have a clearer idea. I'm gineau-pigging some ideas here for a future show in development for summer

I just feel that the format has become too complicated on here - five judges, plus the Mystery Judge. However, we've got one impartial judge already so I'm weighing up some options to keep it interesting. I also have a more friendly twist coming up for next week that isn't as harsh as some of my previous twists have been.

I admit the Series 1 category swap twist was a bit pointless, it would've made sense if everybody had the same number of acts but since there were complete differences in category sizes it was a bit silly... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am game for anything other than category swaps! And I agree with the complications, 5 judges and a mystery judge, it is all too much
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am game for anything other than category swaps! And I agree with the complications, 5 judges and a mystery judge, it is all too much

Seemed like a good idea at the time. I've got one change confirmed, another in the offing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackamakka wrote: »
    Seemed like a good idea at the time. I've got one change confirmed, another in the offing

Will we find out tonight what this confirmed change is or will it all be revealed like after this series has ended etc?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will we find out tonight what this confirmed change is or will it all be revealed like after this series has ended etc?

Ideally, both changes should happen after tonight's show once I get confirmation :)
    Forum Member
    Why not just get rid of the mystery judge - it worked for one show; but does it need to be a regular feature?

we get 6 sets of comments now on 1 act, which overall seems a bit like overkill. I actually didn't mind it last week as it was good to get an outsider opinion who hasn't been as involved in the game, but to install it for the rest of the time feels slightly unnessary.

But I don't mind keeping them - just an idea if you think its too complicated with so many involved?
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just get rid of the mystery judge - it worked for one show; but does it need to be a regular feature?

we get 6 sets of comments now on 1 act, which overall seems a bit like overkill. I actually didn't mind it last week as it was good to get an outsider opinion who hasn't been as involved in the game, but to install it for the rest of the time feels slightly unnessary.

But I don't mind keeping them - just an idea if you think its too complicated with so many involved?

I second this, Jack
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, this was the exact first change. He's staying for tonight to see if you'd all taken on his advice from last week. But we came to a mutual agreement to put it on hold. But he'll be back later this series for a quick bit of advice before the Semi-Final. I also have the second change finalised that will start to come into play tonight and will be fully implemented next week :)
    Forum Member
    Just to say may noit be here for all of the show - should be here for the results/ to vote :)
    Forum Member
    4 minutes till showtime!! :)
    Forum Member
    So is everyone ready for tonights show? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is the show starting?
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was supposed to be 7pm but Jacka seems to be offline. :confused:
    Forum Member
    Jack`s just running a little late I think!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uh ohh
    Forum Member
    Soo....are all the acts ready? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry, sorry, family aaah... new thread is coming in 2 seconds :)