I finally have a favourite housemate - John James

2»

Comments

• RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    Hmmm not sure - He clocked the nomination twist before it was announced, and got it spot on, implying that he's done his research, and knows the big brother game well....

It's because they've done the same twist in BB Australia.

I have just seen the latest stuff that happened on the live feed though, he is becoming more villainous, but in a way that doesn't make you hate him. It's quite refereshing to hear someone stamp on the housemates z-list celebrity dreams, "We're not gonna walk out of here f-ing rockstars, we're just a bunch of people chilling in a house." :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becoming my fave too (didn't think I'd like him at all at the start) He's straightforward and talks sense and I find him very funny.... Although he is being like a ravenous chiuaua with a bone with regards to Rachael.
  • Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    It's because they've done the same twist in BB Australia.

I have just seen the latest stuff that happened on the live feed though, he is becoming more villainous, but in a way that doesn't make you hate him. It's quite refereshing to hear someone stamp on the housemates z-list celebrity dreams, "We're not gonna walk out of here f-ing rockstars, we're just a bunch of people chilling in a house." :D

Telling it like it is - Gotta love it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    I think he is going over board with Rachel and "the look"....(god single ladies should not be played in the house :eek:!) but I think he doesnt like rachel, moaning about it, I dont think there is a game behind it. As for he clocked what big brother was going to do next....come on it is Big Brother, I saw it coming?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    What makes you think he is honest?

I mean in relation to his thoughts on other housemates, he seems to call things as he sees them, without restraint. He has a certain amount of integrity and I like that. But it is a sign of lacking emotional intelligence. Sometimes it's just better to STFU and keep schtum for your own sake.
  • Mr WendalMr Wendal Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    You are not alone JJ for the win!! :D:D
  • Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    Becoming my fave too (didn't think I'd like him at all at the start) He's straightforward and talks sense and I find him very funny.... Although he is being like a ravenous chiuaua with a bone with regards to Racheal.

Quite bizarre isnt it - I figure he's either getting stroppy because he feels that, initially, she didn't give him the time and attention that a 'good looking' aussie like himself 'deserves' and is playing up to this 'treat them mean, keep them keen' theory, which seems to work for alot of guys...

Or maybe he thinks the public will hate her, and see him as some kind of hero for tearing her down...

Lastly - He might actually hold the views he claims (about not liking arrogance) and genuinly dislike her...

Who knows? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him. I hope he stays a while, because he stirs things up.

I don't think he's stupid at all, either.