i bet you do...stud!!!:D;)

ill have to give you some private lessons ;) to prove it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jobo10 wrote: »
    ill have to give you some private lessons ;) to prove it

private lessons with a welshman with a scouse twang in his accent, being my own personal teacher...cant think of anything better!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi-peeps wrote: »
    private lessons with a welshman with a scouse twang in his accent, being my own personal teacher...cant think of anything better!!!

i cant think of a better student!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jobo10 wrote: »
    i cant think of a better student!!!

anyway on that note, that call has really got me tired so im afraid im going to have to say goodnight..by the way your voice.....sexy as anything...it really did make me melt!!!lol

will txt you in the morning when i get up!!

Good Night Joe!!!

x x x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi-peeps wrote: »
    anyway on that note, that call has really got me tired so im afraid im going to have to say goodnight..by the way your voice.....sexy as anything...it made me melt!!!lol

will txt you in the morning when i get up!!

Good Night Joe!!!

x x x

was lovely to hear your voice aswell :) i knew i would love your geordie accent

ok sure :)

Night night Alan :)

xxx
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late post but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me when the Aaron and Jackson storyline started? I've heard good things about this storyline so would like to watch from the start.
    Did it all start with Aaron going to the bar but making sure nobody saw him? Sorry I can't remember the date.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Sorry for the late post but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me when the Aaron and Jackson storyline started? I've heard good things about this storyline so would like to watch from the start.
    Did it all start with Aaron going to the bar but making sure nobody saw him? Sorry I can't remember the date.

Hi!!! I think Jacksons first appearence was the 22nd March which was when Aaron left his mobile behind so that was the start.. Aarons gay storyline started in December 09 though...

And Peeps and Jobo, how cute r u two! Leave you alone for 1 night and 2 pages later, it's texting and calling on Mobile!!! or should it be sexting!!!! :D:D:p:p

Girls, best gets yout hats ready!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwww Peepsie and Jobo, so sweet the pair of you! Love you both :):) Dusting my hat off already! :D

Hope you're not going to desert us here tho.

And we have snow! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    My head :( FML :(. On the other hand, Aiden Grimshaw is actually quite cool. He's actually pretty funny as he was talking to the crowd a bit before he started singing, but he's still an intense performer.

Caught up with last night's ED and you can see the stress getting to Hazel. Is tonight the night she ruins the nativity thing in the church?

Forgot to say, good moooooorning.
  • Options
    Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Well Ginni it didn't miss me! Snow everywhere I look! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    Well Ginni it didn't miss me! Snow everywhere I look! :(

Aye, I was hearing on the traffic on the radio this morning, but they deffo had it missing you on earlier forecasts. We've just got a covering the now, but the sky looks full:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning.:) Thankfully no snow here yet (sorry Ginny and Sam)

Peeps and Jobo you two are too cute. Love you both. :)

WeeCubes it is tonight that Hazel has her outburst at the church service and you just know that Pauline Quirke will play an absolute blinder in these scenes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight's synopsis from Ontvtonigjht, no mention of the boys (fingers still x they appear) or Hazel even though we know she is in it.

Emmerdale – 7pm, ITV1
    Does Rhona’s baby really have Down Syndrome? And if it does, is she really going to go through with a termination? It’s grim stuff… but hey! Not all of Emmerdale is like that. There’s always the testosterone-washed jousting between grumpy muscle-lump Andy and slightly scary-looking copper Henshall. It’s like watching two cardboard stags butting heads. (Ceri Thomas)

Also just saw on the DS soap news that Pauline has allegedly extended her contract for another year. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a293538/pauline-quirke-lands-new-emmerdale-deal.html Lets hope if this is true that it bodes well for Marc staying on as well (not to mention I love Hazel as a character).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    Also just saw on the DS soap news that Pauline has allegedly extended her contract for another year. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a293538/pauline-quirke-lands-new-emmerdale-deal.html Lets hope if this is true that it bodes well for Marc staying on as well.

Absolutely! I can't imagine Pauline being there without Marc so bodes well. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ginni wrote: »
    Aye, I was hearing on the traffic on the radio this morning, but they deffo had it missing you on earlier forecasts. We've just got a covering the now, but the sky looks full:(

It's just not good! It should go away! The roads were just starting to get better too. Darn it! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning.:) Thankfully no snow here yet (sorry Ginny and Sam)

Peeps and Jobo you two are too cute. Love you both. :)

WeeCubes it is tonight that Hazel has her outburst at the church service and you just know that Pauline Quirke will play an absolute blinder in these scenes.

Okay Starzie, you can go off some folk :D but don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your share of our snow - we're generous like that, Sammy and me! :eek:

Good about Pauline's contract, fingers x'd for Marc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tonight's synopsis from Ontvtonigjht, no mention of the boys (fingers still x they appear) or Hazel even though we know she is in it.

Emmerdale – 7pm, ITV1
    Does Rhona’s baby really have Down Syndrome? And if it does, is she really going to go through with a termination? It’s grim stuff… but hey! Not all of Emmerdale is like that. There’s always the testosterone-washed jousting between grumpy muscle-lump Andy and slightly scary-looking copper Henshall. It’s like watching two cardboard stags butting heads. (Ceri Thomas)

Also just saw on the DS soap news that Pauline has allegedly extended her contract for another year. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a293538/pauline-quirke-lands-new-emmerdale-deal.html Lets hope if this is true that it bodes well for Marc staying on as well (not to mention I love Hazel as a character).

Surely if she's sticking around it means Jackson has to? Unless he gets better then leaves on his own? That's the only way that would work. Right? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam'sWish wrote: »
    Surely if she's sticking around it means Jackson has to? Unless he gets better then leaves on his own? That's the only way that would work. Right? :confused:

Seems logical, hopefully we'll hear news of Marc extending his contract soon; I think his first extension took him beyond Pauline's didn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay Starzie, you can go off some folk :D but don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your share of our snow - we're generous like that, Sammy and me! :eek:

Good about Pauline's contract, fingers x'd for Marc

I wouldn't worry Ginny their predicting we'll get it today so I'll probably be joining you and Sammeh in snow related woes soon.

I've got my finger, toes and all other possible extremities x'd that Marc's contract will be extended also.
  • Options
    jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry Ginny their predicting we'll get it today so I'll probably be joining you and Sammeh in snow related woes soon.

I've got my finger, toes and all other possible extremities x'd that Marc's contract will be extended also.

They has better extend Marc's contract or I will be very cross.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is so wrong they didn't film Hazel and Jackson's karioke in Bar West; just watching old Birds of a Feather, Pauline doing karioke - brill :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    They has better extend Marc's contract or I will be very cross.

When Mark Charnock was on Alan Titchmarsh show, he said they all were on yearly contracts, so as Pauline's signed, looks hopeful :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is so wrong they didn't film Hazel and Jackson's karioke in Bar West; just watching old Birds of a Feather, Pauline doing karioke - brill :D:D

It is very, very wrong it would have been a hilarious moment. Just imagine what Aaron's facial expressions would have been like throughout. Definite missed opportunity by TPTB.
This discussion has been closed.