Sex with a filthy, mad woman: Any man can do it

2»

Comments

• Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    If I may, I also appear to have stumbled across a gem of an article on that very same website

http://campusjournal.ug/index.php/relationship/sex/498-okukyalira-ensiko-the-buganda-way-of-enhancing-sexual-pleasure

extracts such as:
    Experts locally known as Ssenga, a title meaning paternal aunt and broadly used to refer to women specializing in sex education, say that three fingers are used to pull each of the lips downwards for several weeks. Older women, especially those past their teenage years, may have to do it for up to a month. Traditional herbs serve as catalysts.

During intercourse, these elongated lips tickle the penis as it gets in and gently squeezes it as it pulls out. To men, this is a blissful spice up. To women, it evokes heavenly feelings as the penis titillates the sensitive lips during inward and outward movements. This titillation stimulates the woman to reach orgasm or even multiple orgasms faster, a level of excitement that some women hardly experience because of the inexperience of their spouses.

:eek: :D
  • ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    Are ladies allowed to have sex with a filthy, mad woman? :o
    Loads of ladies end up having sex with unwashed lunatic men - it;s called "marriage". :(
  • Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Don't get lippy with me young lady!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't Uganda have a very level of AIDS? Combined with a low level of sophistication by the sound of it.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artymags wrote: »
    Loads of ladies end up having sex with unwashed lunatic men - it;s called "marriage". :(

Love it.:cool::D
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    This was another famous one from Uganda:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alex_tea/4127917063/
  • afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,161
    Forum Member
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Don't ask me how I found it but this article from a Ugandan website has to be one of the craziest I've ever read.

http://campusjournal.ug/index.php/relationship/sex/455-sex-with-a-filthy-mad-woman-any-man-can-do-it

Crikey. Anything goes over there, it seems.

What about a man's bottom? Would they object to that, do you think?
    A big insect?! PMSL! :D I didn't know insects even had vaginas, let alone one that can accommodate a human penis.
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I'd love to know just how big these insects are...! :eek: :D

You sound surprised, but a gnat's chuff is literally as tight as a gnat's chuff.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Haha that has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read! Whoever wrote it must have an extremely filthy mind :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    JimothyD wrote: »
    This has the potential of being the worlds greatest thread in the history of Digital Spy forums.

Potential is not often met around here.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it still wrong if you marry her afterwards?