Options

Taking all into account, who do you feel deserves to win?

13»

Comments

• Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry about Jeref, will say anything to support the act of choice. It's literally a waste of time arguing with him

Nice to know you are always thinking of me. Lucy and Sasha were two of my three picks from the blind auditions, and Autumn made the live shows so my judgement has been pretty decent.
  • Options
    shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    First time I couldn't give a monkeys who wins
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shirlt9 wrote: »
    First time I couldn't give a monkeys who wins

That is a pity as i think this is the best final that we have had so far, and anyone of the four contestants could win.
  • Options
    zonazona Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    I am fed up with people saying Sasha or anyone else for that matter has made the most progress over the show or been on a journey. They all could sing from the beginning! Whether that came across through our screens or not is the question, but the filtering process ensures that those selected are above average. Some like Stevie have more public singing exposure, but trust me Sasha could sing as good as we hear her now or else someone with years of 'real' singing experience like STJ would not have picked up on her. She did not make progress in the show (except in performing publicly), she could already SING!
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Nice to know you are always thinking of me. Lucy and Sasha were two of my three picks from the blind auditions, and Autumn made the live shows so my judgement has been pretty decent.

It's hard to escape you on these boards
  • Options
    via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zona wrote: »
    I am fed up with people saying Sasha or anyone else for that matter has made the most progress over the show or been on a journey. They all could sing from the beginning! Whether that came across through our screens or not is the question, but the filtering process ensures that those selected are above average. Some like Stevie have more public singing exposure, but trust me Sasha could sing as good as we hear her now or else someone with years of 'real' singing experience like STJ would not have picked up on her. She did not make progress in the show (except in performing publicly), she could already SING!
    When people talk about 'making progress', it isn't just about the singing.
    Sasha has learned control, which to me means that she has learned more control of her voice, but also of her presence on stage.

Stevie, on the other hand, like Sasha, could always 'sing', but he doesn't appear to have learned anything about the performance aspect of singing.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MinnieMinz wrote: »
    Sasha or Emmanual, both could be relevant recording artists unlike previous winners. How did the Andrea girl ever win ??

How did she win? Simple - people voted for her.

I hope it will be Stevie tonight, by the way.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    via_487 wrote: »
    When people talk about 'making progress', it isn't just about the singing.
    Sasha has learned control, which to me means that she has learned more control of her voice, but also of her presence on stage.

Stevie, on the other hand, like Sasha, could always 'sing', but he doesn't appear to have learned anything about the performance aspect of singing.

Maybe he didn't need to.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lucy !!!
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    Lucy !!!

LUCY SHOULD HAVE WON IT BY A MILE. THE SCOTTISH BLOKE WAS FOURTH BEST TONIGHT.