Options

Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    ~Jane~ wrote: »

Who knows whether she was or not. Piers M. makes up almost everything in his columns and all the dialogue.
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »

We should be able to tell whether he was or wasn't by his makeup :D
    CpC wrote: »
    He looks fine especially when she is not around when she is he looks sick, and overally made up. You will know when she's there he always has racoon eyes, and tons of lip gloss on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "That's enough make-up on Simon now, Ms Hussainy " ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    looks like the pair of them have gone off the radar...??
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mamitw wrote: »
    looks like the pair of them have gone off the radar...??
    Don't tell me the Smitten-Cowells might not be so in [highlight]♥[/highlight] [highlight]luv[/highlight] [highlight]♥[/highlight] anymore?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't tell me the Smitten-Cowells might not be so in [highlight]♥[/highlight] [highlight]luv[/highlight] [highlight]♥[/highlight] anymore?

very odd isn't it, unless he just wants all the media coverage going on xfusa and not his ermm "love life" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    well the she of the Sm-Cls seems to have vanished ,,,

perhaps hiding from recent anti-kerching mobs in London?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i suppose she is busy in LA sorting all the wedding arrangements
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    i suppose she is busy in LA sorting all the wedding arrangements

I heard that she dug out all the gold she could carry and is off spending it :D

And don't expect her to ever have to work again!!!!!!
  • Options
    CpCCpC Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    TessaRae wrote: »
    I heard that she dug out all the gold she could carry and is off spending it :D

And don't expect her to ever have to work again!!!!!!

How do you know? what happened? are they still together ?what's going on? you know part of me wants to know what is happening and apart of me wants it to continue like one of those soaps that I watched as a kid and should not have been watching I want to see the plot continue to the end, but then again I like the guy so I don't want to see him be made a fool of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know? what happened? are they still together ?what's going on? you know part of me wants to know what is happening and apart of me wants it to continue like one of those soaps that I watched as a kid and should not have been watching I want to see the plot continue to the end, but then again I like the guy so I don't want to see him be made a fool of.

Yes i know exactly what you mean. I got the idea TessaRae is American so she may have info from that side of the pond
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    Yes i know exactly what you mean. I got the idea TessaRae is American so she may have info from that side of the pond
    It's like a soap opera is he or isn't he? Are they or aren't they?
    When they first got together she was portrayed as an independent women who could support herself strange now, now she's given up working. Well with 2 millionaires under her belt and another one on the way she is going to be a very rich.
    Simon needs to cut his loses and move on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freedomklm wrote: »
    It's like a soap opera is he or isn't he? Are they or aren't they?
    When they first got together she was portrayed as an independent women who could support herself strange now, now she's given up working. Well with 2 millionaires under her belt and another one on the way she is going to be a very rich.
    Simon needs to cut his loses and move on.

Not that easy if he is "smitten" :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The smitten couple needs another outing. Simon needs to treat the love of his love a bit better.

He reminds me of Jack Donaghy. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Simon needs to leave her where she's at. She's probably in his backyard, or basement digging for more gold.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon needs a Liz Lemon, Kershing is too posh for him.
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    The smitten couple needs another outing. Simon needs to treat the love of his love a bit better.

He reminds me of Jack Donaghy. :D

Ha! I thought I was on the only person in the UK that watched 30 Rock :D
    Apparently, according to the Mirror (too lazy to find link) the Out-Laws have moved into their Si-bought mansion this week. With any luck, Kerching is also busy moving into hers as well and we have seen the last of her. Simon is mysteriously back in London - no sightings of The Kerching Thing but in possibly unrelated news, Paul Mckenna and Snit went out on the raz the other night....:D If this really were Dynsasty, then Simon is obvs Steven the "one minute Im gay next Im straight" character, with Kerching as Heather Locklear (the gold digging hussy, partial to homosexuals). Snit could be Fallon (crazy as a loon), Max can be Blake (the grey haired overlord), Ryan can be Jeff (the infeasibly good looking nice one), and whom shall we cast as Alexis? Im thinking Sharon Osbourne?
    Gawd, Im showing my age and dubious TV viewing history remembering all those names ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know Simon is back in London but there have been no picks apart from the one when he took snit out to dinner, no pics of Paul or Snit either, isn't this a bit odd :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are some here from last night at Cipriani's....

http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=scowell032611_X17&index=2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Ha! I thought I was on the only person in the UK that watched 30 Rock :D
    Apparently, according to the Mirror (too lazy to find link) the Out-Laws have moved into their Si-bought mansion this week. With any luck, Kerching is also busy moving into hers as well and we have seen the last of her. Simon is mysteriously back in London - no sightings of The Kerching Thing but in possibly unrelated news, Paul Mckenna and Snit went out on the raz the other night....:D If this really were Dynsasty, then Simon is obvs Steven the "one minute Im gay next Im straight" character, with Kerching as Heather Locklear (the gold digging hussy, partial to homosexuals). Snit could be Fallon (crazy as a loon), Max can be Blake (the grey haired overlord), Ryan can be Jeff (the infeasibly good looking nice one), and whom shall we cast as Alexis? Im thinking Sharon Osbourne?
    Gawd, Im showing my age and dubious TV viewing history remembering all those names ;)

I assume he has left kerching in LA then helping the In-Laws move in to their new mansion. I am assuming the wedding is still going ahead why else would you buy them a house just a couple of streets away :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He just wants to keep them close probably part of some deal he made with her . She could have set them up years ago if she wanted too.

Now allie5 who is going to be Crystal,Dexter, the daughter I can't remember her name, or the Dianne Caroll character, ohh I almost forgot about Adam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now allie5 who is going to be Crystal,Dexter, the daughter I can't remember her name, or the Dianne Caroll character, ohh I almost forgot about Adam.
    Hmm, Crystal? What about Amanda Holden? She is partial to wearing knockers out frocks, so should be able to pull off ones with shoulder pads as wide as Jordan's flange AND would be able to glide down the Carrington / Cowell staircase with aplomb. Dex Dexter - oooh what a creepy smoothie he was - I think thats got to be the role for Paul Mckenna (albeit with an impressive Shatner Style hairpiece). Dianne Caroll - that can be Jackie - exotically mysterious. And Evil Adam...oooh, what about Creepy Oily Half Brother Tony??
    The cast is coming together nicely. We shall be ready to start shooting soon....The Cowell Dynasty - New on Fox! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just wants to keep them close probably part of some deal he made with her . She could have set them up years ago if she wanted too.

Krystle has to be one of Simons exes, possibly Sinitta.
    Sharon's Alexis would pulverise Mike Tyson :eek:
    > Gratuitous clip for us junk TV veterans :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Hmm, Crystal? What about Amanda Holden? She is partial to wearing knockers out frocks, so should be able to pull off ones with shoulder pads as wide as Jordan's flange AND would be able to glide down the Carrington / Cowell staircase with aplomb. Dex Dexter - oooh what a creepy smoothie he was - I think thats got to be the role for Paul Mckenna (albeit with an impressive Shatner Style hairpiece). Dianne Caroll - that can be Jackie - exotically mysterious. And Evil Adam...oooh, what about Creepy Oily Half Brother Tony??
    The cast is coming together nicely. We shall be ready to start shooting soon....The Cowell Dynasty - New on Fox! :D:D

I hope you can find a part for Ryan :(