Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Stargirl90 wrote: »
    I saw that! Was just about to post about it :D VERY subtle there by DM :rolleyes:, also, BONUS POINTS for use of the word of the moment - SMITTEN ;)

Must say though, Julianne and Ryan are much more convincing, they look like they have a lot of fun together. :)

Much better casting- you do get the impression they genuinely like each other, much like Simon and Terri.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much better casting- you do get the impression they genuinely like each other, much like Simon and Terri.

Julianne really should rummage round her family and see if she can find a dusky cousin for Simon - preferably one that wont do sex before marriage - and as Simon will never marry an icky girl type thing, it would work well on all counts! The Hough's seem to have quite a beardy enterprise going on - Im sure if they look hard enough there is one just ripe for Simon to pluck. I said pluck...;) .
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    Julianne really should rummage round her family and see if she can find a dusky cousin for Simon - preferably one that wont do sex before marriage - and as Simon will never marry an icky girl type thing, it would work well on all counts! The Hough's seem to have quite a beardy enterprise going on - Im sure if they look hard enough there is one just ripe for Simon to pluck. I said pluck...;) .

It's a very good idea, ideal for joint holidays as well ;)
  • 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I mentioned in an X-Factor thread, Matthew Wright alluded to this on his show today. Colin Jackson burst out laughing:eek:

In showbiz circles, it is well known who is in and who is out(In my opinion of course)

It was like a public suggestion of an outing.....To the shops of course;)
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    15 minutes wrote: »
    As I mentioned in an X-Factor thread, Matthew Wright alluded to this on his show today. Colin Jackson burst out laughing:eek:

Heh heh, I seen this earlier and thought of this thread ;)
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Heh heh, I seen this earlier and thought of this thread ;)

is it on Five Player ? :(
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaggy_x wrote: »

I've no idea I'm afraid. I seen it on repeat on Fiver :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reading the Steve Brookestein twitter and blog. He better be really careful as just about anything he says in the same sentence as 'Simon Cowell' could land him in a lot of trouble. A lot of his comments I actually agree with, especially his latest blog entry on Wagner, but he really needs to be careful this could land him in hot water with Simon and his lawyers sooner or later.

I hear he's writing a book on X Factor. Im sure Max will be watching with interest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reading the Steve Brookestein twitter and blog. He better be really careful as just about anything he says in the same sentence as 'Simon Cowell' could land him in a lot of trouble. A lot of his comments I actually agree with, especially his latest blog entry on Wagner, but he really needs to be careful this could land him in hot water with Simon and his lawyers sooner or later.

I hear he's writing a book on X Factor. Im sure Max will be watching with interest.

He's been trying to get that book published for years. No doubt Max has put the warning out already. Steve makes some valid comments about the show at times, but he's so bitter and deluded about his own supposed 'talent', that i can't take him seriously. Simon is extremely careful when it comes to his private life. The idea that someone like Brookstein would have any real dirt on him is laughable. If he did, he would have had a huge pay out, signed a confidentiality contract and belted up long ago!
  • 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is a forum member known as DVDfever who posts Matthew Wright stuff on Youtube. Most of it consists of Kirsty but i'm sure if you ask really nicely, he'd be able to provide that snippet of footage.

It may appear on Youtube either way so be on the lookout. It is very telling. Especially Colin Jackson's laugh;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its on Five Player at around 53 mins in if anyone wants to take a look....

http://www.five.tv/shows/the-wright-stuff/episodes/episode-199-9#comments

They dont seem convinced Si is the "marrying kind" do they? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PMSL.

Love the producer/director shouting 'NOOOO' in Matthew's earpiece as he as he asks if Simon will ever get married? :D
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    He's been trying to get that book published for years. No doubt Max has put the warning out already. Steve makes some valid comments about the show at times, but he's so bitter and deluded about his own supposed 'talent', that i can't take him seriously. Simon is extremely careful when it comes to his private life. The idea that someone like Brookstein would have any real dirt on him is laughable. If he did, he would have had a huge pay out, signed a confidentiality contract and belted up long ago!

Steve posted an e-mail a while ago (which was hastily removed) in which he revealed that Syco offered him £12,500 payoff (he wanted £50,000 - then they really fell out!). I think that tells us exactly how much Syco value Steve's silence and what Steve might know. If he knew all the deepest, darkest secrets I think he might have got more than the £50k (Terri got a house and a Bentley, FGS! :p)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Steve posted an e-mail a while ago (which was hastily removed) in which he revealed that Syco offered him £12,500 payoff (he wanted £50,000 - then they really fell out!). I think that tells us exactly how much Syco value Steve's silence and what Steve might know. If he knew all the deepest, darkest secrets I think he might have got more than the £50k (Terri got a house and a Bentley, FGS! :p)

:D Wow Si must be really scared, old Brookstein might even know how many sugars he takes in his tea!

By that reckoning i think Syco should pay us lot 12 grand each to get off this thread :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive heard that figure before in previous Steve Bleatings of Woe. And as for this "Tell All Book" well thats been a long time coming hasnt it? The so called expose he was going to do on the show will come to NO surprise to anyone with a hint of media savvy as we all know how all these reality shows work. And as for anything "personal" he might have on Simon - well unless its actual HD video footage of him in a 3some with a couple of blokes then not one single reputable media outlet would DARE print any gossipy homosexual rumblings from Steve Brookstein about Lord Cowell The Straightest Man in ALL of London Town ;) .

And as Ive said before, Id be more than happy to plant my Simon Shagging tales across the social networking arena for a small fee, but Ive still yet to hear anything from Max :( . Im very cheap and have an excellent way with words...come on Uncle Max...I could do better than your pitiful efforts ;) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the more I look into this Brookstein saga the more I think SB isnt all the 'tortured soul and treated badly by Syco' as he makes out to be.

I have to laugh at his recent twitters - he's doing a lot of gigs at local shopping centers :D I mean,. if the man had some ambition and know how he could have 'made it' as a singer by now with or without Syco's help. Why isnt there a huge queue of record companies waiting to sign him up if he really had all that talent :p

Sure, Syco treated him badly but I think theres more to it than that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, looks like Operation Beard is off again :D

I noticed that Jackie rolled up with Si last night and not Kerching.....so it seems like she was left in the US. She did her little paid gig and made Si look Oh So Straight for those nasty homophobic American Network bosses. She can probably afford another one of Mrs Beckham's lovely frocks for Xmas now. Lucky her.

Oh well - Im sure spending 2 days with the person you are SMITTEN with out of 7 weeks is plenty anyway :D.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure it ripped her heart out to have to go back to LA with a fist full of notes to go buy herself a new Vicky Beckham dress ;)
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member

I noticed that Jackie rolled up with Si last night and not Kerching.....so it seems like she was left in the US. She did her little paid gig and made Si look Oh So Straight for those nasty homophobic American Network bosses. She can probably afford another one of Mrs Beckham's lovely frocks for Xmas now. Lucky her.

Oh well - Im sure spending 2 days with the person you are SMITTEN with out of 7 weeks is plenty anyway :D.

You know what they say. 'absence makes the heart row fonder' or just maybe in this case it is 'out of sight out of mind'? :D
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member

I saw this on the show, it was damn funny too, and loved the way Colin Jackson immediately burst out laughing, which said an awful lot. ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where did you see that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ On Xtra Factor every week they do a bit of the judges arrivals on the Sat before the show - Simon turns up in his Rolls and had Jackie with him yesterday. Plus Snit tweeted on Thurs she was going to the Battersea Dogs Home Charity thing with him (although strangely there were NO photos of either of them actually there) but I cant see Kerching being left to play Monopoly in Holland Park if she was actually IN London do you?? She would be wheeled out and avidly papped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mummy has been on her Bat Phone to the Daily Mail again - or do they have a reporter living with her these days? ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334518/If-Simon-doesnt-tell-hes-getting-married-Im-going-belt--home-truths-woman-Mr-X-factor-calls-Mum.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Loads to dissect there folks.....:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess this is the "Clean-up" article with "Mummy".