Pregnant at 17 and again at 50 and hoping for another!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
Forum Member
✭✭
TV's Celebrity Big Brother 'Shrek a likey' favourite Tina Malone is hoping for another child :o Wowza just Wowza!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2574689/Tina-Malone-I-pregnant-17-50-Id-baby-tomorrow-Shameless-star-opens-motherhood.html

Tina says "I'd have another one tomorrow".

Comments

• Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If nature does not stop her maybe the government will....:cool:
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina's just being mental. She needs to be sectioned and quickly!!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If nature does not stop her maybe the government will....:cool:

Tell me exactly HOW the government can stop her? She had treatment abroad didn't she?
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isnt really doing anything wrong though is she, woman would like baby, its not really such a terrible thing.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't really see a problemo here.

Her life, her choices.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand her. I think she is one of the most self-absorbed, narcissistic and grubby people on the 'local' (aka 'I'll be on anything, me!") showbiz circuit but if she's fit and healthy enough...well if she goes ahead at least 'Flame' will have a sibling close in age to her. That's about the most positive thing I can think of to say.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think 55 should be the oldest you have a baby. I mean, it won't do someone any good if their child starts causing them stress in their 70s. I can't understand why anyone would want a child when they're 60. I think there should come a time when the chance of having a baby should be thought of as missed if a certain age is reached.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Good luck to her, I've never been a fan of Tina Malone, however I saw her interviewed recently & she's certainly mellowed.
    It's clear her & her husband adore being parents to baby Flame & Tina herself says it's the happiest she's ever been & she's healthier than she was when she had her first daughter at 17
    Having a baby at 50 wouldn't be by choice but if it makes them happy, the baby is loved & cared for, I don't see the problem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Can't stand her. I think she is one of the most self-absorbed, narcissistic and grubby people on the 'local' (aka 'I'll be on anything, me!") showbiz circuit but if she's fit and healthy enough...well if she goes ahead at least 'Flame' will have a sibling close in age to her. That's about the most positive thing I can think of to say.

I agree with every word here.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with every word here.

Even with celebs I'm not keen on, I try and think of something positive about them. I really struggle with this one.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't bear the woman but it's her life and her choices. Her baby seems to be loved, wanted, well looked after and happy and so who are we to say that she's wrong.

Personally, I think the menopause is natures way of telling you that baby making is over but the science is there and if people want to use the options available then it's really their own decision
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Good luck to her, I've never been a fan of Tina Malone, however I saw her interviewed recently & she's certainly mellowed.
    It's clear her & her husband adore being parents to baby Flame & Tina herself says it's the happiest she's ever been & she's healthier than she was when she had her first daughter at 17
    Having a baby at 50 wouldn't be by choice but if it makes them happy, the baby is loved & cared for, I don't see the problem.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Can't bear the woman but it's her life and her choices. Her baby seems to be loved, wanted, well looked after and happy and so who are we to say that she's wrong.

Personally, I think the menopause is natures way of telling you that baby making is over but the science is there and if people want to use the options available then it's really their own decision

I'm with you guys.
    There is nothing more precious and lovely than a much adored new baby.
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Flame!
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    The older she is the more risks possible, why can't she just be content with the 2 she already has?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flame!

It's a shame Gladiators was cancelled. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Don't really see a problemo here.

Her life, her choices.

Its not really fair on the child though
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina will do whatever she feels she wants to do and ultimately that will be her decision.

But she's had two healthy children, she's come through it safely and some might suggest that at this stage they would be counting their blessings.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not really fair on the child though

In what way?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people think they can decide for others when they can have a baby? It's nobody' else's business. At all.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody is deciding for anyone.

It's just a discussion point. Otherwise these forums would not have a reason to exist at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A woman's right to have a baby when she wants to have a baby is not up for discussion.

Your opinions mean nothing.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A woman's right to have a baby when she wants to have a baby is not up for discussion.

.............and yours mean what exactly?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is a showbiz discussion board which means, celebrities' lives are discussed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people think they can decide for others when they can have a baby? It's nobody' else's business. At all.

Who in this thread is deciding when a woman can have a baby?
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Personally, I wouldn't have a baby at her age.

But live and let live...

She's happy, her daughter is happy, so leave them be.