Lucy is the REAL winner!

13»

Comments

• mammacassimammacassi Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I think Stevie will do well, but Lucy will be a real star she has years ahead of her in the Westend and Broadway, she has the most beautiful voice, definately the best voice ever on the Voice.
  • via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommo781 wrote: »
    The Voice is an entertainment show. End of! The public voted for Stevie. End of! So Lucy was not the real winner. End of!
    There's not a lot of point in saying 'End of!' constantly if no one takes any notice :)
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    via_487 wrote: »
    There's not a lot of point in saying 'End of!' constantly if no one takes any notice :)
    One of my pet hates! It is totally devoid of meaning.
  • MichPlatMichPlat Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how's things going for Lucy :)

Can't see that I've seen her anywhere on TV since .... not featured in any chat shows or light entertainment progs or anything !? Straight after the event is the best time for these kind of artists . Strike whilst the iron's hot and all that .

It's just as I predicted , most people have already forgotten about her . I also give Steviea very short time in the limelight ( if he gets any at all ) and he'll be dropped from his label QuickTime ..
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MichPlat wrote: »
    So how's things going for Lucy :)

Can't see that I've seen her anywhere on TV since .... not featured in any chat shows or light entertainment progs or anything !? Straight after the event is the best time for these kind of artists . Strike whilst the iron's hot and all that .

It's just as I predicted , most people have already forgotten about her . I also give Steviea very short time in the limelight ( if he gets any at all ) and he'll be dropped from his label QuickTime ..

You sound a happy sort lol
  • MichPlatMichPlat Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sound a happy sort lol

Yeah , especially when I'm proven to be correct again :)