The wedding's off - the 'happy couple' argue about Steph's behaviour!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
Forum Member
✭✭✭
On the live feed, Steph just got woken up by wedding bells played into the house. She immediately smothered her head with her pillow, hiding under it.

She doesn't appear to be in much of a rush to get prepared though. When she later appeared in the living room Sylvia said: "I really want the wedding to start now. Steph, Steph, do you want the wedding to start now?"

After a pause, Steph replied: "I want a wash first." Sylvia started hoarsely giggling in response.

Then Mario came into the kitchen for something, and Steph walked off in a huff, looking disgusted before venting her feelings, asking: "What's wrong with him?!"

Mario then took her into the poor bedroom and had a private word with her saying she was being a "pain in the backside", trying to reason with her that he was just trying to help Mikey. She said: "don't tell me how to act!" And then he called the wedding off.

She's now gawping, looking bedraggled, with Dennis trying to help her deal with it.

Comments

• katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    Really?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,410
    Forum Member
    Thanks I wondered what had happened. Oh I was looking forward to it too.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup just watched this. Steph is saying its just nerves just a lover's tiff.
  • Jack D. RipperJack D. Ripper Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was tedious on last nights highlight show.
  • katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    What happens now do the 4 go up for eviction...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well until 1-40 today anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, and she looks a total mess. I can't get over how awful she looks at the moment... she must have fallen asleep in her makeup, lol.

Lisa is now trying to suggest to her that it's a lover's tiff, and that they'll get over it (in front of Dennis and Luke).
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa will smooth things over
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the live feed, Steph just got woken up by wedding bells played into the house. She immediately smothered her head with her pillow, hiding under it.

She doesn't appear to be in much of a rush to get prepared though. When she later appeared in the living room Sylvia said: "I really want the wedding to start now. Steph, Steph, do you want the wedding to start now?"

After a pause, Steph replied: "I want a wash first." Sylvia started hoarsely giggling in response.

Then Mario came into the kitchen for something, and Steph walked off in a huff, looking disgusted before venting her feelings, asking: "What's wrong with him?!"

Mario then took her into the poor bedroom and had a private word with her saying she was being a "pain in the backside", trying to reason with her that he was just trying to help Mikey. She said: "don't tell me how to act!" And then he called the wedding off.

She's now gawping, looking bedraggled, with Dennis trying to help her deal with it.

she is nothing but a spoil brat lol she is getting on my nerves i for one hope he sticks with his decision and lets get steph out and she is now blaming everything on him lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, and she looks a total mess. I can't get over how awful she looks at the moment... she must have fallen asleep in her makeup, lol.

Lisa is now trying to suggest it's a lover's tiff, that they'll get over it (in front of Dennis and Luke).

Yes, she said it was 'pre-wedding jitters' lol ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    Well with a bit of luck she`ll soon realise that her antics may result in her being up for eviction......I wonder if she`ll change her mind then......and actually start to PLAY the game.
  • LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please, Shaun is just play-acting... :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,410
    Forum Member
    Shes horrible to Mario when they are alone isnt she? Different story when others are around. Im going right off her and her brattish ways.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxxy wrote: »
    Oh please, Shaun is just play-acting... :rolleyes:

I doubt it. He might change his mind once he's cooled down, but he was really annoyed with her making these little comments about him.

Steph's now crying on her own. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well with a bit of luck `ll soon realise that her antics may result in her being up for eviction......I wonder if she`ll change her mind then......and actually start to PLAY the game.

omg she is now crying what a brat she is steph out now
  • MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    Steph is a stroppy spoilt brat. Why can't she play the game? Anyway, I hope the 4 fail the task and she's out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh the drama lol
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    It would serve her right if she gets evicted cos she has been sulking throughout the whole task and her behaviour is the reason that the group is suspicious.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I do like her and understand why she's acting like this, but she is being extremely horrible to Mario. She was sitting in the prison bedroom earlier and Mario walked in and she started snapping at him immediately "Why are you in here? Why are you following me?" FGS, she seems to think that Mario has planned all of this (does she still suspect he's in on something? because that would explain a lot.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Turned out to be a good task.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes it look more believable to be honest
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mario would be better of marrying Mikey - he's shown far more 'love' for him than Steph.

Dennis was absolutely right just now - there's no way she should let him treat her like that
  • Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what about how she treated him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario's now justifying the decision to the rest of the group saying that he'd explained to her that he was cooking for Mikey and that if she can't understand that that takes priority, she isn't worth marrying.

They then cut to Mikey's face... and you could practically see the colour drain from his face. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mario says its all because Steph doesnt understand that Mario just wants to make breakfast for Mickey rather than go to her as thats more important at the mo. Mickey is asking if they are arguing about making his breakfast. Mario said not to worry about it as if she doesnt understand that Mickey's breakfast and him eating comes first she is not worth marrying at all. Now its on an advert.