Options

Started watching BB6 on youtube...

Comments

• Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    great series which come across much better on second viewing.
    the live feed was great,like BB5 something going on all the time,the highlights missed so much out simply because there was so much going on.
    Loved the pirate task but the box task was brilliant for such a basic task.

Sadly these days everyone would be contacting OFCOM and organising petitions because at times it was harsh,despite all the fighting it remains one of the funniest BBs I have ever seen.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    You can't understand bb6 without watching the live feed (which i suspect is no longer available). The highlights were very misleading about some things.

I think bb6 is easily one of the worst series there's been; it tends to seem popular now largely because so many of those who disliked it have given up on BB over the years since.

Can you explain what the highlights were misleading about generally? I watched BB6 but not the live feed, but it jostles with BB5 as my favourite series.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very interesting series I only watched it proberly for the first time properly in 2010 when it came on in 2005 I only watched it in bits and pieces god I couldn't stand Derek
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best series so far, and the cardboard box task is the best task yet, too!
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    You can never really appreciate a series without live feed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Just watched the episode with the box task. Amazing. :D

Derek made it for me. Reading his poem out so seriously and his annoyance of Science. :p

Oh and I now despise Maxwell. He is so annoying and genuinely believes he is funny when he really isn't. Saskia laughs at EVERYTHING he says aswell. >:(
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best series EVER

miss when BB was like this :(
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best series ever in my opinion.

Science and Makosi were the best housemates ever! Craig and Anthony's relationship was really cringey entertainment.

I also kind of liked Derek but after reading some allegations made about him, I feel a bit ill thinking about him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    I also kind of liked Derek but after reading some allegations made about him, I feel a bit ill thinking about him.

What allegations????? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »

nothing proving. more like slander
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have never understood the science love my memory of him was constant moaning and whinging.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    i have never understood the science love my memory of him was constant moaning and whinging.

Tweedle Dee.......Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle TW* T......Says everything!.....:p
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    BB6 definately the best series and I think Craig Coates was one of the most memorable characters in that series. As the weeks go on and Craig's obsession with Anfernee takes hold it provides a great storyline. At some points I could hardly believe how crazy Craig had become from what he was like at the start.
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed BB6, but nearly every single housemate was so damn annoying!
    Derek was my least favourite for so many reasons, one of them being that he was the first ever housemate Endemol headhunted for a series and seemingly had the protection of the production team in regards to the highlights/satellite shows. His BNP comment and brusque treatment of Sam were brushed over on these shows.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could NOT stand Craig, he made the show almost unbareable to watch, otherwise it may have been one of my fav series, Makosi is still one of my fav HMs ever
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Tweedle Dee.......Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle TW* T......Says everything!.....:p

something i never found funny either. each to his own though. makosi in my opinion was the most entertaining hm and derek was my most hated hm.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Google "Derek laud scallywag magazine". I know it's easy to brush them off as slanderous but he acted quite sinister in the house so I'm not going to be quick to doubt it.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB6 is my favourite series. Makosi is the greatest housemate of all time. And Kinga is up there as one of my favourites too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ugh, I can't believe I liked Maxwell at the beginning. I can't stand him now. He just thinks he's amazing and hillarious which he really isn't. >:( (Up to the point where Roberto has been evicted btw)

My favourites are still Derek and Makosi. Both amazing housemates. I don't get why Science was popular. He really annoys me. :confused:
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was only 5 when it was on at the time so I have started watching it on youtube.

I have just watched Mary's eviction and I really believe she should have stayed and could've been a great housemate. I wish Craig had gone instead. :(

At the moment my favourites are Derek, Maxwell and Makosi. I am absolutely loathing Kemal (who is the most attention seeking housemate ever) and Lesley.

What were everyone's thoughts on it?

As the series goes on you will be so glad Craig stays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HBB wrote: »
    As the series goes on you will be so glad Craig stays.

He does seem to be getting better actually. I hate that little clan though with Maxwell, Saskia, him and Anthony (How the hell does he win? :o )
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVED BB6! In the first week I liked Makosi, Vanessa and Saskia :) then my opinions changed so quickly! Every week I was disliking then liking then disliking somebody. I'd say I really didn't like Anthony, Craig or Maxwell. Science I was hot and cold with but I did end up liking him. Makosi/Vanessa were my overall favs :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I LOVED BB6! In the first week I liked Makosi, Vanessa and Saskia :) then my opinions changed so quickly! Every week I was disliking then liking then disliking somebody. I'd say I really didn't like Anthony, Craig or Maxwell. Science I was hot and cold with but I did end up liking him. Makosi/Vanessa were my overall favs :cool:

I do quite like Vanessa. I love her voice where she talks really fast like Stacey Solomon. :p

I agree with you about not liking Anthony, Maxwell and Craig. So annoying!!! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know who the favourites and least favourites were on the forum?
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know who the favourites and least favourites were on the forum?

Science was quite popular i believe and before a certain incident Makosi was aswell (she still should have won:().