Steverley ENGAGED..

Comments

• Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the reaction to their engagement announcement on main digital spy page is similar to reactions expressed in the forums.
    A pr failure I'm afraid Steven

I wonder where the venue for this wedding of the decade will be .
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    "Wedding of the decade", "together forever"...

Surely he jests :confused::o
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »

St Pauls or Westminster Abbey isn't it? probably I'd imagine they'd go for Westminster as then it's just a short trip in their carriage up Constitution Hill to the super massive fireworks display at Hyde Park :cool:

I hope he doesn't disappoint his twitter followers and go for a quiet wedding at somewhere like Alexandra Palace :(
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They aren't ghastly and they are forgivable.

I just see through different eyes. :)

Blind ones? ;-)

Oh everything is forgivable - except Steven. His parents have a lot to answer for.

I do with them the best of luck though. Here's why :
    They are gonna need it
    If ever two people deserved each other ............

Now if they could just please go away!
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    St Pauls or Westminster Abbey isn't it? probably I'd imagine they'd go for Westminster as then it's just a short trip in their carriage up Constitution Hill to the super massive fireworks display at Hyde Park :cool:

I hope he doesn't disappoint his twitter followers and go for a quiet wedding at somewhere like Alexandra Palace :(

I've heard on the grapevine that Boris Johnson has advised the loving couple that they must charge spectators at least £20 to see the display, to avoid the expected millions of well wishers causing too much of a disturbance to the park.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven/ fiancé have the audacity to call Chris, "Fame-hungry" :confused::D

The same Chris who has not said a bad word against any of them !!

Whereas, him & his 'pack' have done nothing but bad- mouth all those not In their clique :o
  • CheshirecheeseCheshirecheese Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how the moron has called the housemates he isn't inviting to the wedding fame hungry, talk about pot and kettle. I think they are having a lucky escape. I'm sure he has a screw loose!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Haha after digesting this for 12 hours I can only think that

1) Steven is so desperate to keep Kimbot in his life he has popped the question
    2) Steven is so desperate for the fame and Kimbot we know would sell a kidney for it
    3) They wont to overpower Helen and become top dogs of BB15

Funny thing is they are so up their own ***** anything negative they hear they just think people are jealous..... OF WHAT?!
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    someone really should find out what Kim's Visa status is, because if she's overstayed her welcome it's time to dismantle her and ship her back across the pond.

much as I'd hate to wreck such a beautiful, genuine relationship.... but I'm sure Steven would understand since he's such a rabid UKIP supporter.... :kitty:
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Haha after digesting this for 12 hours I can only think that

1) Steven is so desperate to keep Kimbot in his life he has popped the question
    2) Steven is so desperate for the fame and Kimbot we know would sell a kidney for it
    3) They wont to overpower Helen and become top dogs of BB15

Funny thing is they are so up their own ***** anything negative they hear they just think people are jealous..... OF WHAT?!

What an old cynic you are.

Between them, Steverly have actually donated over two hundred and thirty kidneys to needy people. :cool:
  • JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I'd like to be happy for anyone who gets engaged but....
    how can you be genuinely happy for people who stage it for publicity? Kimberly was tweeting about the big surprise to be announced the day before.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven/ fiancé have the audacity to call Chris, "Fame-hungry" :confused::D

The same Chris who has not said a bad word against any of them !!

Whereas, him & his 'pack' have done nothing but bad- mouth all those not In their clique :o

Come again, they've called Chris fame-hungry? :eek:

The hypocrisy of some people, I swear.
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Come again, they've called Chris fame-hungry? :eek:

The hypocrisy of some people, I swear.

read the Star article. it's unbelievable
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    I see the reaction to their engagement announcement on main digital spy page is similar to reactions expressed in the forums.
    A pr failure I'm afraid Steven

I don't think that Steven cares about bad publicity or negative comments. Well, he probably does privately ;-), but it seems to me that he and his fiance have taken 'all publicity is good' route so beloved of other no marks like Andre, Katona and Katie Price, to achieve fame.

They are literally shameless, and to be fair, all the while that the likes of The Star are reporting on them and we are commenting on it, it's working...
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretzel wrote: »
    I don't think that Steven cares about bad publicity or negative comments. Well, he probably does privately ;-), but it seems to me that he and his fiance have taken 'all publicity is good' route so beloved of other no marks like Andre, Katona and Katie Price, to achieve fame.

They are literally shameless, and to be fair, all the while that the likes of The Star are reporting on them and we are commenting on it, it's working...

The views of this thread and the number of replies in it suggests that although people say that they don't care what Steven gets up to, and that they want them to just go away and vanish, that they must care to some extent if they are giving him the attention he's trying to get from them.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven is so stupid Kimberly is only using him for a visa to stay in the UK theres nothing in the USA for her to go back for so she obviously seen there potential modelling, tv work to get in the UK. Also after how controlling Steven is Kimberly is very stupid also to marry him as he will be even more of a control freak once they are married
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    The views of this thread and the number of replies in it suggests that although people say that they don't care what Steven gets up to, and that they want them to just go away and vanish, that they must care to some extent if they are giving him the attention he's trying to get from them.

Oh, I'll readily admit to being the same. I may dismiss them as fame hungry no marks but they still have a weird fascination for me. I don't follow him, or any of the others on twitter and I wouldn't buy The Star or that other trash rag, OK Magazine but nevertheless I am curious. It's like passing an accident or seeing a fight in the street- you know that you shouldn't look, but you can't help a quick peek at the carnage.

It's only human, and they were such odd people in the BB house, him and Kim, that I sort of want to know how it all turns out.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

not necessarily, i like all the jokes and witticisms these type of threads generate....i wouldn't go looking for news about him if there were no Steven threads i'd read something else....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    not necessarily, i like all the jokes and witticisms these type of threads generate....i wouldn't go looking for news about him if there were no Steven threads i'd read something else....

Could I recommend the Daily Star? They have lovely pictures to accompany their stories :D
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Could I recommend the Daily Star? They have lovely pictures to accompany their stories :D

you could recommend the Daily Star, i could ignore your recommendation :D

i just clicked on some link that took me to an article in The Daily Express which was about Diana dodging a kiss from Charles in 1992 this is in todays NEWSpaper....
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I love how the moron has called the housemates he isn't inviting to the wedding fame hungry, talk about pot and kettle. I think they are having a lucky escape. I'm sure he has a screw loose!

I'm sure they're devastated at missing the wedding of the decade....:eek:

Steven is hilarious :D
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blind ones? ;-)

Oh everything is forgivable - except Steven. His parents have a lot to answer for.

No they don't Dangermouse.
    Now if they could just please go away!

You can always remove yourself from them.

Why post about something you aren't interested in? :)
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    For some reason I was really down in the dumps today and then I read this thread.

You have made me smile and lifted my spirits

Thank you :):):):)
  • LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is hysterical. Imagine the children. Shea just going to give birth to an ego with legs.
    Amazing really, the kid is going to think it's better than its parents. That won't go down well with them. They'd have to brand their own child a 'hater'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LightMeUp wrote: »
    This is hysterical. Imagine the children. Shea just going to give birth to an ego with legs.
    Amazing really, the kid is going to think it's better than its parents. That won't go down well with them. They'd have to brand their own child a 'hater'.

No they really should not be allowed to breed. It'll be The Terminator all over. Half robot half ... errr ..... nose shovelling gallump :o