Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well my other charger broke so I use hers and it's being less than compliant with either laptop :/ And you best keep her in line I have 5/6 essays that need completing in the next month :p
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Well my other charger broke so I use hers and it's being less than compliant with either laptop :/ And you best keep her in line I have 5/6 essays that need completing in the next month :p

Did the other charger break this week as well? :o That's not good. Has your sister got a working charger? I'll do my best to keep her in line ;-) I might have to stop her using her magic constructive trust wand :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No a while back now :p And haha that would be good I have a shedload to do :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No a while back now :p And haha that would be good I have a shedload to do :D

Was it before or after my own charger broke? :p I'll do my best, don't you worry :D You could end up pulling a Doreen otherwise :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure when did your's break :p? And I know talk about stressing to the max ;p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure when did your's break :p? And I know talk about stressing to the max ;p

It was on the 18th February, when did yours break? :p Well best be careful as who knows what would happen if you pulled a Doreen? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Way before then not quite the conspiracy I had feared :p I know the implications of me pulling a Doreen would be bad enough :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Way before then not quite the conspiracy I had feared :p I know the implications of me pulling a Doreen would be bad enough :p

Oh right :p Maybe she broke your charger first and then broke mine, who knows? That magic constructive trust wand is powerful :o They would be :p It wouldn't be too good. I dread to think what those two are up to now ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    check my cover please guys if you have time. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5wTeI9t4KE&hd=1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening HM! Is your laptop working? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the laptop is fine the charger is still being a nuisance :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well the laptop is fine the charger is still being a nuisance :p

What's it doing now? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Morning
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Does anyone do gigs in Nottingham?

I've done a cover of Say something by A great big world.

Check if you think its any good :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5wTeI9t4KE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Afternoon CNBC :) How are you?

I'm creating a summer playlist on Spotify inspired by the lovely weather that we've had today (in the south east of england, at least).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm fine, just busy working on a presentation I've gotta give in a couple of weeks! I bought some Britney perfume at the weekend and I put it on this morning. It seemed to keep L.A. away as she didn't say a word to me during the lecture this morning :D She was watching me though :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same her mimi listening to Prism such a summery album :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Same her mimi listening to Prism such a summery album :)

I really like that album. I hated it first but it's grown on me a lot recently. I think it's an album that takes a few listens to grow on you rather than an instant hit. I listened to a lot of Britney today :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah same here it's so much better than Teenage Dream it's so dreamy and hazy and it just works so well Light and Shade is how I see it :).

And I love Britney save for her last album what a let down :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah same here it's so much better than Teenage Dream it's so dreamy and hazy and it just works so well Light and Shade is how I see it :).

And I love Britney save for her last album what a let down :/

I find myself drifting off when I listen to it :p Would be ideal background music for writing my stories. Yeah I was disappointed with her last album :( Some of the songs are good (I especially love Work Bitch :D) but the rest are just meh. Even Femme Fatale was a better album! Her best albums are Blackout and In The Zone.
  • Options
    BertCleeverhookBertCleeverhook Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Hi people. just wondering about experiences at Shepherd's Bush Empire. I'm going there for the first time soon and from what I've seen, people have nothing but bad things to say about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it cannot wait for Summer to really blast it. Hopefully the weather will match it's sunny optimistic nature. And I think Blackout and Femme Fatale are her best I think it's safe to say the fans are agreed as to her worst :p

And no sorry Bert I've never been so can't help sorry :)