Robbie made a big mistake

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    He did start the wrong time, I noticed but I think it was the crowd noise adn perhaps they did not get much time to rehearse together. I'm a huge Robbie fan and thought he did a fantastic job tonight
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Eyes? I used my ears ;)

Touché. ;)
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Well considering Olly was looking at him in awe even after the timing issue I am guessing Olly isn't put out about it.
    Fair enough I guess :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    rated_2000 wrote: »
    i dont think he could hear the track with olly blabbing on introducing him to the crowd

The 'old pal' routine was just sickening. Two big-heads together, it's a wonder the the doors were wide enough to get their big heads through!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    foster47 wrote: »
    The 'old pal' routine was just sickening. Two big-heads together, it's a wonder the the doors were wide enough to get their big heads through!

They went one at a time, health and safety regulations wouldn't have allowed something like that to happen. Just imagine what could have happened..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    foster47 wrote: »

George and Buble :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone also spot one of the fireworks going off and nearly covering Olly just after Robbie had stuffed up one of his lines.

I thought the duet was a bit of a shambles especailly the part when Olly had to introduce Robbie.

The only good duet was Joe and George.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I didn't think it was a big deal.
  • GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Robbie, the man's a shambles, but we still love him. He's the godfather of man karaoke. :cool: :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    EmmettB wrote: »
    The only good duet was Joe and George.

I disagree as I'm a huge Michael Buble fan too. You cannot judge Michael Buble until you have seen him live in concert. Buble is one of the best live performers I've ever seen and I've been to lots of concerts to compare incl. Elton John, George Michael, Take That, Barry Manilow, Madonna etc
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    I didnt notice..He picked it up good,,like good singers do..lol

I didn't either, the same as the when Olly slipped and recovered(saw it later on on slow motion)I thought it was part of the routine! again mark of great entertainers!!!:cool:
  • ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    I didn't think it was a big deal.

Nor did I to be honest.

Olly and Robbie were pretty relaxed about it which I think helped make the audience more relaxed about it (not including half of DS obviously)
    Forum Member
    I wish people would stop dissing Robbie..He helped Olly win.. He's comeback and doing what he does best..lol... I enjoyed them both, and esp Rob on his own..Go Robbie..:D

Rant Over..Hey ho..lol
  • rufusrufusrufusrufus Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Olly putting his arm around him was arse clenchingly awful.
    Forum Member
    Nor did I to be honest.

Olly and Robbie were pretty relaxed about it which I think helped make the audience more relaxed about it (not including half of DS obviously)

Well you know what it's like here sometimes. Every little flaw is scrutinized, and analyzed to the nth degree!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    I wish people would stop dissing Robbie..He helped Olly win.. He's comeback and doing what he does best..lol... I enjoyed them both, and esp Rob on his own..Go Robbie..:D

Rant Over..Hey ho..lol

Olly didn't win? Joe did?
    Forum Member
    Damien. wrote: »
    Olly didn't win? Joe did?

ok..get through then..Joe and Olly tomorrow..Dont know who won,,yet
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    It funny that George Michael was supposed to be the one off his face on drugs and a total liablity but he put in a great performance and Robbie was the one who messed up yet again.
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    Well you know what it's like here sometimes. Every little flaw is scrutinized, and analyzed to the nth degree!

:confused:Robbie even pulled a funny face as he realised his mistake...it was pretty obvious if you were watching tbh.
    Forum Member
    yawalloper wrote: »
    :confused:Robbie even pulled a funny face as he realised his mistake...it was pretty obvious if you were watching tbh.

Enima didn't say they didn't notice, just that they thought it wasn't a big deal.
    Forum Member
    Enima didn't say they didn't notice, just that they thought it wasn't a big deal.

It was a big enough a deal to throw Robbie though. Anyways I love Robbie so it didn't bother me too much.
    Forum Member

So he started singing at the wrong time- he quickly corrected it. It's hardly this huge deal people are making it out to be.

I mean, I expected it to get mentioned in the live thread, but after I'd seen a few hundred responses there about that, I didn't expect to see it have it's own thread too :p I thought we'd done with it :D
    Forum Member
    It was a big enough a deal to throw Robbie though. Anyways I love Robbie so it didn't bother me too much.

I didn't think it threw him much. He realised and acknowledged, he corrected, they got on with it.
    Forum Member
    I didn't think it threw him much. He realised and acknowledged, he corrected, they got on with it.

I'm not too sure what the issue is here....he made a mistake...nothing more....people commented as you would expect.....he got on with it as it was a live show, nothing more he could do. The people watching should have ignored it and not commented?
  • astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could people not notice the mistake?? Were they not listening to the song or watching the screen??