Ashley: Say Hello to him and you have a stalker

LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That man has serious problems with women ie - he can't understand why women aren't attracted to him.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    LOL the title made me chuckle. I don't know, haven't been watching it or getting too involved... it seems like the men in there are going crazy over women. Can't understand it because they must have lives outside/understand that no one likes someone who is too full on and to expect a woman to commit to them over a short space of time is weird, regardless of whether the woman is flirting or whatever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    He has the manners and articulation of a Neanderthal and clearly hasn't gotten laid in a long time.
    His sense of entitlement beggars belief- just because you were part of Team GB at the Olympics does not mean that you can harass a woman into shagging you.
    Odious creep, egged on by the equally vile Harvey.
  • harb06harb06 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    He has the manners and articulation of a Neanderthal and clearly hasn't gotten laid in a long time.
    His sense of entitlement beggars belief- just because you were part of Team GB at the Olympics does not mean that you can harass a woman into shagging you.
    Odious creep, egged on by the equally vile Harvey.

^this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I agree, I don't get how he can think Rhian has lead him on. I don't think she has at all lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    He's a horrible little specimen,the way he smokes and drinks he won't be in team GB in four years time that's for sure.:mad:
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How he's got away with his appalling behaviour is a reflection of today's society. The little sh!t only got one vote (from Danica, or 'Daneeka' as Paul Ross called her) - and I bet the Daily Mail Journo doesn't mention him when she writes her diatribe against Britain's young women's morals.

Edit: And notice the sympathetic 'Aaahhs' from the audience when Danica nominated him.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hayleylx wrote: »
    I agree, I don't get how he can think Rhian has lead him on. I don't think she has at all lol

It's probably the first thing that he could think of when she rejected him. He's very big-headed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    It's probably the first thing that he could think of when she rejected him. He's very big-headed.

And thick as two short planks.