• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    So who is next on Jordan's hit list????

Lord knows.:)
    Mother Theresa ?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maggie went to Oxford University - That is where you should have left it, because you were never a student at Oxford

Katie Price gave one of the shortest ever speeches at Oxford University Union on Wednesday (12th October 2011), lasting just eight minutes before opening up the floor for questions. The 33-year-old admitted she had arrived without "notes or bullet points", reports the UK's Metro newspaper.

After giving a quick fire speech on the media, television and society, the model-turned-television star began taking questions from students. In answer to one rugby player who asked, "Who has been your best lover?", Price replied, "It could be you. You look really fit up there, buff. I bet you're too young for me". Another student asked, "What do you look for in a man?", with Price saying, "If you want to get ten men to stand up here naked, I'll show you".

Despite her short speech, Katie joined an illustrious list of individuals to have addressed the union, including the Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill and Stephen Hawking.

Price was admittedly nervous after taking to the stage, telling the 1000-strong-crowd, "I'm absolutely petrified, I'm not good with audiences. I don't know what to say.I come across stupid and thick". During her speech, the model claimed, "I believe that if you really want to do something and put your mind to it believe that if you really want to do something and put your mind to it, it's feasible, but you really have to be realistic", adding, "There's no excuse for people to just get pregnant and stay at home".

Reaction to the speech was mixed, with law student Jack MCCann telling the Oxford Times, "I wasn't sure, I think she avoided all the hard questions". Fellow student Izi Peplinski was more complimentary, saying, "She was better than I was expecting, I thought she was very frank".

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-flirts-with-student-at-oxford-university_1250558
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her beauty is stunning.:)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Katie Price?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its a shame she couldn't see how naturally pretty she was, then maybe she wouldn't have ruined her looks with the botox and comedy melons
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Maggie went to Oxford University - That is where you should have left it, because you were never a student at Oxford

Katie Price gave one of the shortest ever speeches at Oxford University Union on Wednesday (12th October 2011), lasting just eight minutes before opening up the floor for questions. The 33-year-old admitted she had arrived without "notes or bullet points", reports the UK's Metro newspaper.

After giving a quick fire speech on the media, television and society, the model-turned-television star began taking questions from students. In answer to one rugby player who asked, "Who has been your best lover?", Price replied, "It could be you. You look really fit up there, buff. I bet you're too young for me". Another student asked, "What do you look for in a man?", with Price saying, "If you want to get ten men to stand up here naked, I'll show you".

Despite her short speech, Katie joined an illustrious list of individuals to have addressed the union, including the Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill and Stephen Hawking.

Price was admittedly nervous after taking to the stage, telling the 1000-strong-crowd, "I'm absolutely petrified, I'm not good with audiences. I don't know what to say.I come across stupid and thick". During her speech, the model claimed, "I believe that if you really want to do something and put your mind to it believe that if you really want to do something and put your mind to it, it's feasible, but you really have to be realistic", adding, "There's no excuse for people to just get pregnant and stay at home".

Reaction to the speech was mixed, with law student Jack MCCann telling the Oxford Times, "I wasn't sure, I think she avoided all the hard questions". Fellow student Izi Peplinski was more complimentary, saying, "She was better than I was expecting, I thought she was very frank".

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-flirts-with-student-at-oxford-university_1250558
    Gob-smackingly pathetic.
    She banged on about respecting Maggie for not using her feminine wiles(I know ,I know....me neither..;) )........then trots out sexual inuendo & balatantly overt sexual statements by rote.:D
    I'm sure her speech will go down in the annals of Oxford as informative & stirring & deeply incisive. Not.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a shame she couldn't see how naturally pretty she was, then maybe she wouldn't have ruined her looks with the botox and comedy melons

I didn't really know anything about her until she got with Dane Bowers but just had a quick google (I know :o) and found this picture of what she actually looked like http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tx_OOq5fu-8/TC0PozQp2QI/AAAAAAAALi8/oyRPDAau4SM/s400/POST.jpg

How can anyone honestly think her surgery has improved her looks?
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I didn't really know anything about her until she got with Dane Bowers but just had a quick google (I know :o) and found this picture of what she actually looked like http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tx_OOq5fu-8/TC0PozQp2QI/AAAAAAAALi8/oyRPDAau4SM/s400/POST.jpg

How can anyone honestly think her surgery has improved her looks?
    She was very pretty in her day.There is no doubt about it.
    Unfortunately with fame & money some of her wiring seems to have gotten messed up (Leandro hit the nail on the head there),causing her to feel a need to improve on her looks with anything available. Epic fail. Had she left well enough alone she would still be attractive instead of looking decidedly strange.
    But looks aside,her personality is carp,and that is a big factor in her game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Hi am new to posting but have lurked for ages. Some of your post make my day by making me laugh my head off , i hope i will be able to make a valuable contribution .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi am new to posting but have lurked for ages. Some of your post make my day by making me laugh my head off , i hope i will be able to make a valuable contribution .

Hi, welcome to DS :)
    Forum Member

You aren't Kelly Brooke incognito are you :eek:

:D . Well, whatever your opinion you are most welcome.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Looking forward to it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I wish i was kelly brook lol lol
    :D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish i was kelly brook lol lol
    :D

me too!

a ewo from me to you Kelly.

I think when she started KP was actually a very pretty lass (I would have killed for her hair!) but it's like she got sucked into the "plastic fantastic" world and it went down hill. silly gal!

The thing is no one knows what the fillers/ botox/ surgery is going to do to these women in the long term.. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    me too!

a ewo from me to you Kelly.

I think when she started KP was actually a very pretty lass (I would have killed for her hair!) but it's like she got sucked into the "plastic fantastic" world and it went down hill. silly gal!

The thing is no one knows what the fillers/ botox/ surgery is going to do to these women in the long term.. :(

You only need to look at Pete Burns to see how Pwicey will look in 10 years time :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You only need to look at Pete Burns to see how Pwicey will look in 10 years time :eek:

ewww... just... ewww!

If she does morph into him and then does a cover of "you spin me right round" I'm ousting you as a witch Blondie! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    ewww... just... ewww!

If she does morph into him and then does a cover of "you spin me right round" I'm ousting you as a witch Blondie! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWoqPeD69tk

Mwah ha ha ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LMAO!! *appaulds* well found Blondie :):) that made me laugh so loudly the cat looked at me oddly :D

and .. it's a vast improvement to her actual song!
    Forum Member
    Is there ANYTHING that trout can do without looking & sounding like a total dork ? Answers on a postage stamp .......

This could be her life story right here.
    http://starplasticsurgery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/jocelyn-wildenstein-plastic-surgery.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Is there ANYTHING that trout can do without looking & sounding like a total dork ? Answers on a postage stamp .......

This could be her life story right here.
    http://starplasticsurgery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/jocelyn-wildenstein-plastic-surgery.html

Why do they do it? Do they not look around and see what its doing to other women? Jordan is half-way there now.
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Why do they do it? Do they not look around and see what its doing to other women? Jordan is half-way there now.
    Cos she finks it makes her look all gorgeous. And don't you remember ? ....she said she had big American plans. Yes,she claimed a movie of her life:),a coast to coast trip filmed for a series,and a role in SATC. So she imagined the blow up doll look with inflated fun bags & hollywood tombstone teeth would open doors for her. Sadly for her planned American domination,America is full of bimbos like that,most younger & prettier than Pwicey ever was,even at her best, so she crashed & burned. :D
    Back to the drawing board.....flogging knickers & horse blankets & marrying some random bloke & sprogging. In whatever order.
This discussion has been closed.