The Doll Lady on This Morning...

Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is anyone watching this woman on This Morning with the creepy doll she treats as her own child...?

It looks like Lauren Harries when she was a little boy!

:eek:

Comments

• cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone watching this woman on This Morning with the creepy doll she treats as her own child...?

It looks like Lauren Harries when she was a little boy!

:eek:

I am very sorry, but I find you have obviously not come into contact with peole that have problems. People like this do need need to be mocked. Sadly this happens to disabled people everyday. I have worked with disabled people with all sort of problems, and still cannot believe in this day and age how people react.

I don't really understand her ways, but these dolls have obviously given her much joy. and for her to say that she wouldn't foster or adopt, partly because of her disabilities, she didn't want to burden a child that might have had a lot of problems, and for that child to grow up to have to look after her, she ddin't want to put that on a child. She is one selfless woman, and I wish her all the best.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please......I only pointed to the doll for petes sake, not the woman herself who clearly has some issues.

Apologies to the doll....:rolleyes:.
  • cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please......I only pointed to the doll for petes sake, not the woman herself who clearly has some issues.

Apologies to the doll....:rolleyes:.

I know you were talking about the doll, but that comment you made about her doll, to that lady that would have been very upsetting. A kind word for her wouldn't go amiss.

Incase you thought I was attacking you I wasn't. I was trying to put myself in her shoes, and how she would have reacted reading this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cal4751 wrote: »
    I know you were talking about the doll, but that comment you made about her doll, to that lady that would have been very upsetting. A kind word for her wouldn't go amiss.

Incase you thought I was attacking you I wasn't. I was trying to put myself in her shoes, and how she would have reacted reading this.

Calm down!! The op was only making a point. She is right the doll is well creepy and so is the situation.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do realise she is blind don't you
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So?

Being blind isn't a cue to go out and buy a creepy doll.

Thousands of people are blind and I bet only one or two have bought such a creepy item.
    lynwood3 wrote: »
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member

how does that make the doll any less creepy?
  • China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The weird men who 'marry' dolls are the creepiest.
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care what she does in private, that's her life, but when you appear on national TV you are leaving yourself open to ridicule.

Whoever advised her to appear was not acting in her best interests.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Harries

I've never seen any references to her being blind